I need a 6.5" speaker to get for my front doors in my shitbox civic. Which ones are actually good? Which ones a shit?

I need a 6.5" speaker to get for my front doors in my shitbox civic. Which ones are actually good? Which ones a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00B9H8L4K/ref=crt_ewc_img_huc_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AJYZ22R6PYFT6
amazon.com/dp/B00B9H8L4K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_DnPLzbFRR8WKX
amazon.com/dp/B009GHQX5O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_-oPLzbRWW6WVT
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001P88U12/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503041168&sr=1-2&refinements=p_4:Rockford+Fosgate&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&th=1&psc=1
amazon.com/Rockford-P1650-6-5-Inch-Compatible-Speaker/dp/B00VVMHA90/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1503040744&sr=1-1&keywords=rockford fosgate punch 6.5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kicker 6.5s work great for bass/loudness but if you really want some dank ass music quality get some Infinity reference or the kappa series speakers

I got some silver and black Kenwoods off crutchfield that were $40 a pair and they're pretty good. They don't distort at high volumes.

If you're going to say "Yo Kenwoods/kickers are great", post some model names. A brand is not sufficient.

It doesn't matter, cars are shit for soundspace anyway.

Fine, I looked it up and it's the Kenwood KFC-1665S. Crutchfield really spoils you, they ship adapter plates and wiring harnesses that make it bolt on/plug and play for you.

>Veeky Forums - Auto

its a shit soundspace i have to spend 2 hours a day in, so have a (You)

Are these decent? I'm assuming all the plastic shit all over the front comes off 'cause these go behind a door panel
amazon.com/gp/product/B00B9H8L4K/ref=crt_ewc_img_huc_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AJYZ22R6PYFT6

Google is pretty nice senpai

Kicker 40CS654 6.5 inch 2-Way Speakers amazon.com/dp/B00B9H8L4K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_DnPLzbFRR8WKX

Infinity Kappa 62.11I 150W 6.5-Inch 2-Way Kappa Series Coaxial Speakers amazon.com/dp/B009GHQX5O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_-oPLzbRWW6WVT

>Rockford fosgate
>Alpine
>JBL

Really the Rockford fosgate punch series is an amazing value

amazon warehouse had a pair of 6.5 punches at $28 last week, I'm holding out for a sub 40 pair of primes.

Ooh, those are nice and cheap. Considering those if the price doesn't correlate to quality

How much better are the primes? I installed some punches in my sister's Honda and I was absolutely amazed.

Nevermind I mixed up the Prime and Power series in my head. I would say just go with they Punch series.

Is it better to go for speakers with the tweeters in the center if I don't specifically have them? Or do they not make much of a difference?

wait I've got it backwards. The punch are the mid tier one and the primes are the low tier one.

I put a pair of primes in my old Focus and the difference was amazing. I'm not obsessed with bass, but to go from tinny stock speakers to being able to hear clear mids, it was more than worth it.

Quick research shows the only real differences are that the cone material is made of a stronger substance for the punch. The prime has good reviews anyway.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001P88U12/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503041168&sr=1-2&refinements=p_4:Rockford+Fosgate&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&th=1&psc=1 just get this man

Yeah I brain farted on that too. I would get the Punch speakers man it's totally worth it.

>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001P88U12/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503041168&sr=1-2&refinements=p_4:Rockford+Fosgate&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&th=1&psc=1
My front doors (and I think the rear, too) don't fit oval speakers

I just want to get a good bump in quality without having to go nuts cutting and measuring shit, those do look nice though. I can't remember if there were cutout lines for oval speakers on the frame when I took the rear shelf off, but the hole just came sized for a circular one

lookin at these rn
amazon.com/Rockford-P1650-6-5-Inch-Compatible-Speaker/dp/B00VVMHA90/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1503040744&sr=1-1&keywords=rockford fosgate punch 6.5

I linked for the series not the specific speaker size. Buy the Rockford Fosgates and stop looking around.

JBL GTO series. I used the older generation models but I'm sure the new ones are just as good.

focal
>french
cdt audio
>burger