Ausfag thread?

>he doesn't own a ute
What is your malfunction?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UMCkBYm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deadset, the wheels that came off the VY SS were some of the best stock wheels on a decently priced car.

you know who here you have my blessing

Can't do this with a ute.

pommy cunt, stop shitting the board

Ford Territory master race

>mfw my battery went flat because i left the keys in the ignition for a week and fucked it
oh well it was on its way out

>fuel guzzler master race

Got my bike Ls. I found out the farm bikes rego is out though. Should I just go test ride some bikes? Are there places in Melbourne that'll let me ride their bikes without a commitment to buy?

Not sure how many places would let an L-plater test ride their bikes, red or green P's they probably would. I've test ridden a heap of bikes just to see what I wanna get and I think its worth doing it, not sure about any places in Melbourne though sorry.

yes you can you cunt.

No worries. I smashed the Ls tests, but I wanted practice before I go for the full licence. I've got my full car licence, so I don't have to worry about P plates.

All I want is a Jumbuck Evo III

I want one of those done up like a evo

discord.gg/UMCkBYm

DISCORD INVITE

the fuck is in the back?

Looks like a cubic metre of blue metal and 10 bags of general purpose concrete sitting on top.

y tho?

I'm guessing for a concreting project? Must've intended on going back for a second load of sand.

I owned the original ute,, I regret selling it tho,

But utes are pretty useless, not the capacity of a truck, not the capacity of a car.

The original ute was released in 1934 you drop kick.
And depending the application, a typical ute had every bit of capacity a similar sized compact or midsize pickup had.

Even the Holden ute predates the original El Camino by almost a decade.

Well, the El Camino and Ranchero are the first utes in the states. For some reason below the equator they need utes for some reason.