/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Invaded in Crucifixion Woods
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Discord-sponsored event
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylIXhcVAP08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for feet souls

whats your lowest sl invader and why did you decide on that level?

Why is dsg so shit that they don't UNDERSTAND the difference between quality weapons and strength weapons?

Wondering if anyone has suggestions:

My inspiration is the witch hunter from vermintide (Saltzpyre), so I'm looking to use a rapier, a falchion, an axe or a GS (not happening with 23 poise). I can also settle for a straight sword. Probably a quality build will be best, just due to the strength req of most crossbows and volley crossbows.

Also: Leonhard garb or black hand armour

22 to 25 but it's boring invading and I usually dried finger and farm twinks with my ultra twink.

How much ATT does a pyro build need then? What spells are considered essential?

>he still thinks that weapons in DS3 are divided into either dex, quality str only

Do it in BB. You could get pretty true to source.

24-30
mine

24 to 30

Stop shilling your shit, Cornyx

Depends how close to pure caster you're intending to play. If you wanna go close to pure pyro then around 40 Attn.

I'm not a filthy peasant.

No ps4. I get pretty close here anyway

How do the Pyro flame and Parting Pyro flame both at +10 w/ 40/40 INT/FTH compare? The parting flame looks better but I've heard it's worse.

Any kind soul on PC can drop me Cathedral Knight Gauntlets?
After farming for a long time, I have every other drop. I could trade something for it.

Bloodbornes great my dude. Can we end this meme of hating things for no reason? It isn't cool to dislike things. It's not really cool to like them either but I'd rather have more joy in my life than less.

Best Straight Sword/Curved Sword for Sharp Infusion?

Karla's Hat
Fallen Knight Armor
Jailer Gloves
Knight Leggings

user, you are cute and I like you

Wasn't there supposed to be a trick to getting berry summons? Something with family share? Dies it still work?

Parting flame does less damage if you don't graze the target with the flame spray it makes, but does a little more of you can capitalize said spray.

It's not massively less mind you, I think around 10% or so, so depending on your play style and needs you may get good use out of the WA

Anyone on PS4 need help with anything or want to do some team arena?

I mean, I didnt like Bloodborne either because of that edgy Lovecraft emo shit but you dont have to go full supreme Internet Gentleman about it

Behind Pontiff's room, pass is dsg.

>You do not meet the stat requirements to use this weapon. You will only be able to use it in 2-hand mode
>Can still one-hand it in PvE

What did the game mean by this?

I'd be up for it if we get a few more.

I'm up too, boi

What's with the Puzzling Stone Sword hate?

it means youll do shit damage

So we got 3 Guys right now? Nice

I haven't reached that point with the character I want that set for.
Could it be somewhere else? I'm at the Cathedral of the Deep.

>that edgy Lovecraft emo shit
>but you dont have to go full supreme Internet Gentleman about it

epic

Sure, i'll move to the first High Wall bonfire.

>guys invades me
>game instantly kicks the yhorms right out of my character's hands

I (the guy making the witch hunter) actually actively read Lovecraft, so this is perfect.

>edgy
>lovecraft
>emo

Stop.

There never was any. Shit's dope.

Nvm I'm a fucking retard, I'll put it at the Cleansing Chapel

Not original user

So what are we gonna do

Are you using the red soapstone? I already killed the boss, white doesn't work.

3v3 arena? Password is dsg, applied to friendlies only.

Set up a password first.
Lets just use dsg and then meet up in a brawl for now. Maybe more people will come

user I......

Or lets actually do that.

>Maybe more people will come
lol

Either 24 or 30. You generally won't need more than 24, but if you really want to fit Floating Chaos or some other meme spell in, there's no reason not to.

Essential spells
>Chaos Bed Vestiges
Most powerful range nuke you have. Hits insanely hard with 2ring, with a fast cast time and an aoe around the main projectile.
>Black Flame
Fast casting, staggers like a bitch, easy to hit with and intuitive to use. Deals respectable damage. Even better with Parting Flame. You can combo into it with Demon's Scar.
>Black Fire Orb
Shit for pvp but efficient in pve
>Great Chaos Fire Orb
See above, but more powerful, for more slots and more fp
>Boulder Heave
You want block? fuck you have boulder. Short range with a longer cast time than one would like, but absolutely fucks shields.
>Black Serpent
How to explain Black Serpent tracking? We literally cannot understand it. Sometimes it will miss by a mile and then do a loop-de-loop and hit something behind you instead.
>Floating Chaos
Meme spell to exploit broken pve AI or make duelfags incredibly salty
>Seething Chaos
Meme spell to use on bridges and ledges during invasions for giggles
>Chaos Storm
Wallhack memes
>Fire Whip
Trash, but the most fp:damage efficient spell in the game

is there any reason to join the darkmoon covenant to farm concords? Isn't it identical to blue sentinels but with less activity?

What sl are you guys?

Does anyone have a spare Sage Ring +2 they'd be willing to drop for my sorcerer?

Highwall of Lothric
Platform: PC
Password: sagering

Thanks!

Gee Bill! How come your mom lets you get two ripostes?

Thanks, have a good one!

125, I'm using a Spellsword sorcerer but I've got a 60 faith cleric build i can use if that sounds more appealing.

But doesnt matter if we habe a password

Look at all these plebs saying that Great Chaos Fire Orb is useless in PvP.

Learn 2 freeaim that shit nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylIXhcVAP08

If there's 4 of us we can do friendly 2v2s or a 4 man brawl.

*blocks ur path*

Huh

Okay, I concede the point. This looks like something I will want to practise.

>yfw DS3 is so boring that nobody ever wants to play through the NG+s to get the rings they need

*parries ur path*

I want to join too.
What password are you using?

dsg, if there's 5 of us I might just host a fight club

Where?

One each of Blue Sentinels and Dorkmoons get summoned during invasions, so at low SL Dorkmoons can get decent activity since everyone else who's at that level is using Blue Sentinels.

I'm down to it

Pontiff porch probably

Any generous sonybro want to drop some das3 DLC goodies to poorfag? I'd really like to try preacher's arm or midir's old moonlight spell... I'll give you whatever you want from original game in return. Or maybe I can help you mule over items to different characters...

Black serpent is frikkin amazing in pvp

Suck it up faggot, go ask to borrow mommy's credit card if you want to use the DLC weapons.

Also, spells can't be dropped, so you're both poor and stupid.

>trading Old Moonlight
Can't trade spells

u can drop me soul of midir :'(

I BOP MANS IN SETTLETOWN

Is that evil?

You completely forgot Fire Surge which is another essential.

This. I honestly don't know why Chaos Orb is so underrated. If you can make the lava count it does more damage than Chaos Bed Vestiges and uses less fp to do it.

pls respond ;_;

Only because it's so unpredictable. It's damage is fairly mediocre.

You can't trade boss souls either. Have you even played the game?

How do I know whether an item is safe to pick?
Friendly invaders sometimes drop me items but since I don't wanna have my account flagged I don't pick them and I feel bad afterwards.
Are normal looking items/weapons/rings/etc that aren't obviously hacked or buffed to +15 and just in their default state OK to loot/keep? Does it matter if that item was spawned with CE or duped on that invader's account and will I get online AIDS for grabbing one?
I always back my shit up before going online, but I'd love picking up shit I'm being given.

>instantly killing anyone who gets hit by an r1 r1 from you

nah ur good

Mmno you actually can't. You will have to find your own guiding moonlight.

If you drop your psn I'll give you your arm when I get home though, might be an hour or two. If you don't mind the wait, I wouldn't mind moving some things between characters.

punishable with a firebomb due to its casting

>he doesn't know that you can't drop boss souls either
Next thing you'll be asking for a Slab or something.

Which items do you want?

What are the new best raw weapons? I heard flamberge raw isnt as strong anymore

If you've backed it up, then pick up the shit and reload if it's a hacked item.

Hosting a fight club on PS4 at pontiff porch, pass is dsg. Slap your sign down if you want in.

Are you on ps4 or pc? If you are on ps4 I can back up my save and drop you most of the stuff from the dlc but some of it is +10, would that bother you?

Dragonslayer Axe

Hey, it's worked pretty good when I'm a sunbro and we're invaded. Hard to hold a fight when a guy with a sword and a guy spamming serpent are on you

I dont like it.

If they get hit by it they would likely get hit by vestiges so I'd rather spam vestiges

Broadsword
Dragonslayer axe

Pretty sure flamberge is still good.

The clubs going already?

Chaos bed is spammed by shitters who can't free aim. Great chaos fire orb does more with lava damage included

If you were on ps4 i could give you a sage +3 but then you would have to be my friend