Why do normies not have shitty opinions on your motorbikes?

Why do normies not have shitty opinions on your motorbikes?

With enthusiast cars they always say , too low, too old, too unsafe, too noisy, too bumpy and why do you like that car it's not even expensive.

When it comes to bikes normies just realise they don't understand you interest and stfu with their shit uneducated opinions except for maybe saying bikes are unsafe...

What's with the attitude difference?

They complain all the time about bikes

Not the same way.

Oh but they do, and like bikers complaining about carfags and carfags complaining about carfags it's all hypocrisy all the way down

>They don't respect the law when they lane split. It's dangerous and illegal. Oh, it's safe? It's illegal. Illegal, got it? The law is the law, and it's not fair for them to do that. Using their vehicle to their advantage...fucking pisses me off.
>*goes 5 miles over the speed limit everywhere and blocks people in lanes using sheer size because they don't want to be "cut off"*
>They're too loud. Fucking bikers wake me up in the morning!
>*honks at everything*
>*honks some more just to be sure they know someone was pissed off*
>They're unsafe you do know that right
>*wildly throws a 3000lb metal box through traffic because IMMA BE LATE FOR WOOOORK*

The only attitude difference between car shit and bike shit is benchracing. Bikers don't benchrace half as much because everything is fast enough for it not to matter and they're so hard to corner on that you have no hope of somewhat replicating professional lap times, and kids on budget 250s can out-corner 1000cc death machines with premium trackdaybro suspensions.

Yeah, but normies will never say shit like
>your bikes not even new
>why do you like it if it's not even expensive

Most people know what it is like to drive or at least be a passenger in a car.

Barely any know what it is like to ride or at least be a passenger on a bike, particularly one traveling at road speed on the road

You said it yourself, OP
They just don't understand bikes and take everything from observation or second hand experience. The regular ignoramus probably couldn't pick the difference or significance between drum/disc brake, chain/shaft drive, air/water cooling, probably not even know how to operate one.

Classic cars are easier to spot.

Normies have car advertising shoved in their faces all day.

Remember normies class cars by their status. How new they are, how "rich" the company makes you look. Woah a BMW, you must be rich!! They don't care that it has a straight 6 or so many HP they just see a shiny BMW badge and think ooh expensive car.

Normies would judge bikes if they knew what the fuck they were but most can't spot an old vs new vs cheap vs expensive bike and don't care.

Source: I drive a 12 year old BMW and normies assume I'm either rich or trying to look rich and "bought it for the badge" cos that's literally all they know about cars

1: Because there's little to no badgewhoring with bikes. All major brands are more or less equally beloved. BMW and Honda owners actually get along and respect each other when it comes to motorcycles, and girls think they're all cool.
2: Because all bikes are assumed to be used and/or cheap. They are renowned for being cheap. A ducati 899 costs less than a nissan altima and GSXRs go for $0 down out the dealership door. It's actually your fancy leather gear that you brandwhore and pretend to be rich with.

If you drive something like ae86 normies think you are weird for loving such an "ugly old crappy car".

Doesn't have to be an ae86... pretty much any similar car too.

Everyone irl loves my bike to the point I get tired of talking about it at gas stations, etc.
Literally have a pre set talking point and conversation exit strategy.

Than I get on this site and everyone hates on it. Oh well

Because normies need a car everyday for transportation.

For normies, bikes are fashionable toys and they can live without them for a day.

well bikes are actually cool for one

fuck off

This is why I bought an FZ6.

Nobody talks to FZ6 riders unless you're dressed like this

They understand nothing about motorcycles

I've been asked multiple times if my bike is front wheel drive

It doesn't help you're an obnoxious shitposting cunt.

Also your bike is gay.

No one really talks to me about my Sportster, thankfully. I just get passing comments of "nice bike!" Its nice.

I will never buy another Harley... but goddamn that Softail Slim S in that color is extremely hard to resist.

>Because there's little to no badgewhoring with bikes.

There's quite a lot, actually. I can't count the amount of overweight middle age Harley shit talking about anything that isn't a cruiser. I've had a few say real passive aggressive shit right to my face before. And don't get me started on the Ducati elitists.

Yes, among bikefags themselves. Not among normies, the same normies who will call you out on driving an old/cheap car.

Those are really the only 2 motorcycle brands that non-motorcyclists really know about. Both of those companies heavily market an image.

Which is why people think i have a nice bike. A sportster is an ok bike, just as long as you buy a used one for cheap. Dont be a big dummy, like me, and buy a newish one for... a lot. I regret not buying the Bolt. ...but hey, life lessons.

This x100 I DD a small bike

They complain more, almost every motorcycle video on YouTube has at least one normie bitching about they drive too fast or they cut people off or why it isn't fair to let them lane split and on and on and on.

Harley fags are really the only ones guilty no this and it's only a certain subset of them.

Haven't met too many ducati fags here because most people are either too poor or too smart to own one.

I always get the "why didn't you get a Harley?" line when I tell someone my cruiser is a Yamaha.

They don't seem to understand that Harley bikes themselves are utter shite and are a pain to own if they are your daily transportation. They just see the TV ads and billboards for "Muh American bike" bullshit.

>It's actually your fancy leather gear that you brandwhore and pretend to be rich with.

> Textile all the way; leather is not waterproof.
> Only brandwhoring because the brand name is splashed across the shoulders, along with words like 'RIDING EXPERIENCE' and 'AIRFLOW SYSTEM;' because I bought a semi-expensive jacket in the hopes it'd save me.

autism. not every normie does this and people dont realize theres dumb autism and smart autism. usually some bratty kid that whined about not receiving the same treatment as siblings, thats autism especially when it continues on into adulthood