>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb
imgur.com/a/sD3JA?grid
nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-devs-on-going-forward-with-the-remake-considered-adding-newer-elements-from-the-series/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk93U8_PYoE
pastebin.com/CK4q3nhF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja is worst girl and non-canon.

Rauls a bitch

Posting best redhead.

Atlas is cute.

The men of FE are better than the women.

Azura is shit

is it me or is alm's side of the story a lot fucking harder then celica's side?

Azura a best

Should I turn Gaius into an Assassin or a Myrmidon?

Will he ever really be banned one day? We can only hope.

The Whitewings carry Celica big-time, and Alm is fighting an actual army.

A lot of Alm's units suck. Clive sucks, Python and Forceps are whatever. Clair is nice, but can't take a hit.

Balls deep in Faye

what is bear carving used for

how fucked will my matchmaking be in the arena if I use a 5*9 unit with a bunch of other unmerged?

I'm playing SoV and I've just freed Clair, Should I use the lightning sword I've found and if so should I give it to Alm or Gray (my only sword units?

>Alm and Faye A-support

There's more shitters on his side for sure

All this talk about early promotions got me thinking. Isn't it best to promote ASAP in all games, not just Echoes? The exp gain won't decrease much, and there's almost 0 chance you'd go 20/20 anyway. Might as well get the immediate boost in stats, con, and ms.

I want to do unspeakable things to all the male characters in SoV.
You can't stop me.

Stahl a cute~

I want to protect his smile~

Never. Remember a few days ago when mods deleted a thread with a couple hundred replies just so Raul could get the first post?

Celica gets like 3 fucking dread fighters, potentially 5 if you make Atlas a merc and recruit Deen.

Yes and give it to whoever has less Atk.

I rarely promote ASAP unless it's a healer, but I rarely wait until 20 either. Level 10 is too early for me on most fighters unless I'm doing something stupid like an LTC (and I never do LTCs).

Give to Gray so he might promote to a Mrym by the time you get to around the end.

I like Hana

I have to fully upgrade a silver sword before getting a brave? I can't just pay for upgrade from +0 ?so expensive

I want to be between Lukas and Frederick.

Reminder that Clair is a coal burner and if you like her you're a cuck.

pic would be great if it was written like sperg

Yes, I recall that. I'm convinced at this point that he's sucking a mod's dick just so he can keep his tripcode at this point

Priam for FE Switch
Does anyone have the version of pic related with just the art?

This is my cute wife

No because other games have higher growths and don't boost you up to base stats.

>roll -Atk/+Def and -Atk/+Hp Klein

Are either of them worth 5*ing? I've wanted a Klein for a while to replace my -Atk/+Def Taco

It says Gray and Lukas can promote to Myrmidon/Knight. Do I do it now or wait?

>AI's archers hitting left and right at 50-65%
>Mine are lucky to hit once

Anyone have some good quality pics from the Echoes LE artbook? I saw one of Est's concept art in the last thread.

t. corrin

Yes and no. For Awakening, promote at 10, no exceptions. There's usually enough enemies/boss EXP that you can get everyone to 20, not to mention the fact you might need a Seal you don't have, you may as well keep leveling people to 20. I even level healers up to 20, except Serra and Priscilla.

What if I'm black?

KAKUGO

Where did the Gray is black meme come from? He looks a lot more like a poo in loo.

Yo yo yo! Wassup wit homies? We bout to get it poppin rite now! Uh! Uh!

Yo, Berkut he be a beast, but that nigga smell like yeast! We beat him in the west and the east, now me and my bruddas we feast!

Uh! Yeah! Faye she be a crazy ass ho, I would have sex with her doe, make that pussy flow! To Celica I say NO!!!

Uh huh! Uh huh! You know what it is! Me da dread fighter, brighten your day like a lighter. Girls see me and dey pussy get tighter, we in da bed pullin an all-nighter!

>pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb
Doesn't work. Does it contain the SoV art?

imgur.com/a/sD3JA?grid

Get your tumblr Shinon outta here, nuFE fag

Kliff is only 15.

>get Tatiana
>Alm FINALLY has a Physic user
Goddamn, I needed that. Faye has probably been my best fighter as a Pegasus Knight but I can see why Cleric is the go-to choice for her.

Has anyone else seen these red units in the Training Tower?

COCK-UGO

Do I have bad luck or is it a Echoes thing, because nearly 90% of all my units level ups only get only 1 stat

>Matilda is probably the hottest piece of ass in Echoes, only possibly surpassed by Sonya
>will be unpopular as fuck because she's not a teenager/is taken

fuck I think I let too many units die during alms chapters and now I am stuck at the start of act 3

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-echoes-devs-on-going-forward-with-the-remake-considered-adding-newer-elements-from-the-series/
>They considered adding an Avatar in SoV
>Most likely have them in FE switch Which will cause ghast and mangs to lose their minds I'm looking forward to it

>been playing since day 1
>haven't encountered a single red unit
Goddamn fucking RNG bullshit

You have shit luck, Gaiden and Echoes have some of the best growths in the series.

Most units who aren't your two lords, Delthea, Zeke and Est have low growths. This is why you promote early for huge promotion gains.

America must be stopped. Not every brown person is black. South Asians are a thing.

God damn I love this guy

welcome to low gains emblem also everyone has sub 10% Res gain.

Not him,but thanks

What does the red color signify though? I didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary with it.

When should I evolve my villagers?

Mathilda's growths are pretty damn good too.

Gray is way cuter anyway.

tap the unit

WHO DO I BELIEVE, I'M LEGITIMATELY THINKING OF RESTARTING

not sure if bait. It means you marked them so you always see the movement/attack range they have.

It's okay user, that just means we don't have to fight so many people over who has good taste in underrated characters

Alm's comments on things as you go through the game are great.

>See's the throne to the castle
>First thought is immediately if anyone would mind if he sat on it for a bit.

Best duo banner when

>user just now learning how danger areas work

They could've easily slipped in the MU as a no name childhood friend on either side. Glad they didn't.

Higher exp, and a small chance to drop one of their equipped skills as a Sacred Seal. So it's even more RNG bullshit when even seeing one is RNG fuckery.

>4 Defense in 5 levels

SILQUE WILL CHOKE THIS POINT

Am I the only one who likes the way the whitewing triplets look in echoes more than heroes?

>most units on Alm's side kept getting 3 stats
>Celica's team is the same
>except Mae with 8/10 single stat levels

Mae baby you're still one of my better units but come on.

Same. Really glad they kept things classic. MU can be for new additions to the series.

Gaiden has shit for growth rates. Those level ups are common for me too.

Fuck you /feg/ you said he was shit

Hey /feg/, this is a song I made a long time ago as a tribute to Tharja: youtube.com/watch?v=Uk93U8_PYoE What do you guys think of it?

I had to give mine a shield

Est looks terrible in Heroes and that's not what triplets means.

Wait, really? That's neat.

Catria looks like shit in Heroes so yeah.

What level should I promote?

Yo /feg/. Here's that Corrin/Felicia smut I promised. Nothing like a good quickie to relieve stress.

pastebin.com/CK4q3nhF

It's fairly short. I hope you guys like the ending.

Sorry, English isn't my native language

Est has a shit artist and Amagaitaro shit the bed with Catria. Overall it's an improvement.

I thought Delthea wasn't supposed to gain Def, she just gained 6 in 8 levels.
Between this and her huge base Res she's going to be awesome.

FEH Palla >= SoV Palla
FEH Catria's ass//thighs > SoV Catria > FEH Catria
SoV Est >> FEH Est

good job slut

I don't know why people were trying to compare him to Fir. That gives the wrong impression in such a bad way.
Lloyd is very decent .

They would've eclipsed the plot, given how they've recently been handled. Even Kris, who didn't have any major hidden connections to anyone, was a god awful Mary Sue.

>Delthea keeps attacking my archer and killing herself instead of the two armor knights right next to him.
This AI is fucking retarded.

I can never tell if the person asking this question is being serious or not, it's been asked SO DAMN MUCH.