Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN5l-fIsYuM
youtube.com/watch?v=HNTp8ugVvT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

It's ok, a lot of other cars I would rather have

>jag reliability
>no manual beyond base supercharged V6
>V8 models are awd only and handle worse since the f-type wasn't designed with a V8 in mind
>A Carrera S is a better car

Beautiful car

Would rather have the Aston. desu f a m.

What does it matter, no one on Veeky Forums will ever drive one

"Eh, the [other exotic I like] is [more aesthetically pleasing]"

Wrong, someone on Veeky Forums owns a convertible one

I nearly cum every time I see one. Such a sexy car.

Hnnng! That interior.

I have enough money to buy one. But I don't see a reason to.

elongated suzuki swift minus two doors

I heard they had to switch from RWD V8 to AWD only V8 because the RWD was having trouble putting the power down and wheel spins were more often.

What do you currently drive? If it is worse than the F-Type then you know what to do.

I bet there's a lot of shitty plastic in there. Most of the current Jaguar lineup have so much plastic near the areas where our knees touch.

Exhaust too loud

Why is it so heavy?

The coupe is the best looking car on sale right now. The supercharged V6 sounds amazing.

They look and sound really nice, but objectively speaking, they don't really do anything better than American pony cars in the "big V8 coupe" department. Only reason I could see to buy is because you like Jags and want to be a special snowflake.

I'd almost say that lap times for the f-type are irrelevant, but for the SVR you do have a point.
The f-type is a much nicer place to spend time in than the camaro though, if you're on a road.

Not that good irl. An Audi TT from almost 20 years ago feels more premium.

it handles better, looks more mature and has higher quality materials.

>it handles better
It doesn't though.
>looks more mature
I agree.
>higher quality materials
I've sat in a few Jags, the plastic is pretty disappointing and no better than a current gen Mustang/Camaro.

nice pooinloo car

Nice Prius

I actually drove one yesterday at work. Shit's nice.

wala

What made you get convertible the coupes look much nicer, hope it has the manual! Nice car though

Coupe wasn't an option in 2014, but I do agree they look nicer. No manual, it's the v8.

Bet it's alot of fun, can't decide between second gen Viper or a manual V6 Ftype in brittish racing green. Soon...

Viper will rise in value far more then jag

It is a lot of fun, just wish I lived somewhere with better roads

F types have not really depreciated in value though right?
How much was yours like 80k out the door? The V6 rwd manual seems like good deal at 65k

One of the most beautiful cars of all time. Also some of the best sounding v6/8 ever.
Here, have best color jaaaag

This pic triggers bongs and poointheloos

I-it's beautiful user

Closer to 103 on the nose, brought down to 65k with a trade in

>V6 Ftype in brittish racing green
>brittish racing green

This guy knows.

What did you have before? Did you consider other cars at the time? With those options in 2014 I'd probably lean towards early 2015 Viper tbqh, either way it's not like what you ended up with isn't a great enjoyment

2009 c63 AMG. Considered a convertible M6, interior was nicer and it was a bit faster but I felt like I would always wonder what would have been if I passed up on the jag.

At least you can be special snowflake with the jaguar, you NEVER see F types on road for some odd reason. Normies and soccer moms go for masserratis (However it's spelled). You made the right choice!

There's actually 3 other ones in my town believe it or not. A red v6s vert that some old lady drives, a charcoal r vert with black rims that looks insanely good, and Ive seen someone driving a coupe in ultra blue that looks beautiful.

the exhaust is retarded European crap instead of just letting the v8 do its job

t. has never heard one in real life

Vipers are for a specific brand of crazy, you may regret it, not because you're not capable, but because 2nd gens are notoriously fickle. But if you can get one in Plum Crazy and stick a bunch of aero on it, be my guest.

The Jag in British Racing Green is probably the sensible choice, I would recommend that, unless you want to die a hero in your 30s when you decide to twin turbo the Viper because you want more of an adrenaline rush.

I kind of want an XE in green, it looks pretty slick. What's the general word on them?

>jag reliability
Is it really that bad? I heard they stepped their game up after the Ford buyout, and then again after the poo in loos got them.

Holding out for the G-Type. Either it will be out quickly and Jaguar will just whore put the Alphabet -Type every 5ish years. Or we wont see a G-type until 2037. Either way I am waiting.

>exterior

muh dick

>engine and drivetrain options

wtf mate

that car needs a V12 so bad it's not even funny

>try to re-create the legendary E-type
>blower V6 and AWD V8
>no patrician V12 6mt option

Jaguar pls you were renowned for your V12 electronics be damned even Mercedes said you guys did a fine job.

Reliability is much better now that ford isn't in the picture. The only real complaints are with the stock infotainment system being slow or glitchy. Apparently the 10 inch system fixes it.
Better get the green XE soon, the 2018 models don't have green available

Also the 2016/7 4 cylinder is a crappy ford engine, get the v6 or the 2018 4 banger for updated version

The interior, is it full of plastic (as some people say)?

I'd rather have an Eagle Low Drag GT.

Let's imagine...

>2018
>Have some money saved for a car
>Jaguar lose value like a rock in the water
>Buy a pre-owned 2017 F-Type with less than 500km and warranty
>probably a Manual V6
>Enjoy

Is this a good plan? Also, what is the problem with V8 and manual? I thought that automatic cars were always a bit more expensive than the manual ones.

The f type doesnt lose value like a rock in water tho.

buy a vette instead.

I wish more cars were inspired by it instead of KIA and Hyundai.

... did you just try and say voila?

ah yes the ol' lap time argument, as every Veeky Forumstist is a racing driver of course.

>wala
Never thought I'd see a Veeky Forums meme on Veeky Forums

When i drove it no, it felt way more premium than bmw but the only bmw interior i liked was the 6 series. Everything below that felt trash on bimmers.

Jag had comfy quilted seats and soft touch materials almost everywhere. They even have a leather package for the dash and upper area if you want to upgrade it

So how would they stack up in reliability to the others now?
My understanding was that they went from trash tier to just alright, and I've been cross-shopping one with an F30 3-series.

Glad to know that. There's a lot of good taste there. Actually, F-Type have the best rear I have ever seen in a car.

Over in Tampa, FL I've seen three at one light before.

That's a cool looking Mustang

Pretty cool looking but id rather my wipers and door locks not switch functionality after 2 months.

>auto

Hard decision. What do you want if you buy a Jaguar? Comfort or strong emotions?

You can get a 6spd manual in the base V6 model.

It's a nice looking car, but you can tell it's owned by Indians.

It has 11 (yes ELEVEN) Jaguar badges on the car. No matter what angle you look at the car from, you can see a Jag badge.
Indian men love flashy shit, and they always wear far too much jewelry - the new Jaguars are really extensions of that.

Plus it'll break down before you get it home, so I wouldn't ever buy one anyway.

POO IN LOO indan curry car

jags are 4fags

As of jaguar's recent facelift for this car they are now offering the option for a manual across the entire engine range now

Just check this beautiful shape, guys.

how low do you think it'll drop?

hot

the perfect shape. reminds me of the 240z.

The British Racing Green looks beautiful and classy in real life:
youtube.com/watch?v=pN5l-fIsYuM

big fan of rory, loved his mustang review for TG.
youtube.com/watch?v=HNTp8ugVvT4

but yeah, car's a beauty. if I had one gripe it would be the front lights. not too sure about their shape.

100kg makes that much of a difference?