Sabatoge Thread

So Veeky Forums what is your go to method to sabatoge someone else's car? Cutting break lines? Suger in the gas tank? Potato in the tail pipe? Or maybe just a good old fashion turd in the air filter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=0x_PyLw_xp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stab tires, break glass, mix up plug wires, steal battery.

Only a dickless piece of shit fucks with another man's automobile, stop being a pussy and confront him if you have a problem

Cum on all of the door handles

draino in oil

I don't fuck with people's cars. Stop being an immature faggot.

He kept running and trying to avoid me.

I piss in my wiper fluid reservoir and activate them whenever a car I don't like is behind me

Then you've proved your point.

If you cut his brakes and he gets killed or some one else does you'll be charged with murder

But that makes your car smell like piss, and the intake for your blower is Right there at the windshield nozzles......

OP here, probably should have mentioned that this is all hypothetical

, is not OP

>Dousing yourself in piss and smearing it all around just to maybe get a little piss on someone else.
I wish I could experience the kind of raw emotion that would make me want to do this to someone.

WHY IS THAT CUTLASS ON FIRE
THIS IS NOT OKAY

Swapping plug wires, unplugging random parts of the loom from the engine, steal all of the fuses

If you're looking for ways to fuck with dodge challengers or people you don't like, use some fucking imagination. Search the archive for stupid shit people did that ruined cars, ask google. "Not your personal army" applies here.

Farthest I'm willingly to go is call the DSV for a tow truck to remove the assholes who usually park in front of my garage, sweet 1k bill for them for being retarded.

But sometimes if I'm in a hurry I try to maneuver around their cars, then I just leave a key mark going from the entire passenger door all the way to the tank cap.

>loosen outer tie rod ends so that only one thread is holding them on
>Loosen bleeders on all four calipers
>Cut parking brake cable
>Poisonous spider eggs under seat

Swap a few fuses with spent ones.
Pinholes on the underside of all the vacuum lines.
Steal a beehive's queen and stash it in the cabin air filter.
Cut v notches in their wiper blades.
Loosen the bolts on the exhaust flanges.

Wait for winter.

Magic Shell ice cream topping on the windshield.

Some boomer is still going to list it for 10k on craigslist after the fire has burnt down

I put bees in the car.

>find and capture large colony of rodents
>put some through the oil cap, some in the air intake, shove a few up the exhaust, maybe jam one inside the timing belt
>wait until he starts his car
>rodent gore everywhere

i like the way you think

Jesus christ, calm down autismo.

Aircraft paint stripper on all doors trunk and hood

Sugar in the fuel tank always worked for me desu, also if I'm on the run I just throw spark plug shards to their windshield

Take a shit in their windshield wiper reservoir (or shove a dog turd in there). Odds are they won't use their washer fluid for a few days so it gives the turd time to really ferment and get rancid. The smell would be horrendous and it would be a huge pain in the ass to clean/drain the reservoir. It's not physically harmful and won't destroy property so it is a safe avenue of revenge.

Steal their tires since you're a nigger for asking how to fuck with another man's car.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

How about multiple felonies and years behind bars?

The good ol tire slash is number 1. But keying up the paint is a classic too.

HE KNOWS WHAT HES GOT DUDE

nick a pressurized fuel line, or loosen the pressure test port on fuel injected cars

spray paint DIY DUI on their hood to shame them

Jesus that's quite an image

Lel soooo THAT'S why they have drains and hose hookups in bathrooms

so leftists

Electrical short. A battery has an insane amount of potential energy in it, and it will happily use that to create a fire.

I don't recommend doing this at all and I know you guys won't do this ever so this is just for your information sake, but say you find a guy who has a car with those circle sensors on their bumpers.....

just press them in gently with your thumb, they pop inside the bumper and they'll constantly be going off at them when they start their car

>Implying niggers would need to ask the internet how to ruin someone else's car, they have friends to ask that.
4chanfags on the other hand need everything spoon feed to them.

Sugar in the fuel is just a meme. I'd put a quart of diesel fuel in the gas tank or a quart of gas in the diesel. Or lightweight motor oil. 0w10 oughtta do it.

Take a self tapping wood screw and drive it into a tire. It's plausible they just picked it up. If you really want to ruin their day but also get the cops involved, slash the sides. Granted the cops probably won't do much unless there's video they can't ignore.

Then there's a whole keying the sides. Anything more requires access past the usual security and if you've got that much access, just steal the car.

The only persons car I've thought of vandalizing was my ex-girlfriends. I'm glad now I've realized that would be stupid, and as others have said, vandalizing a defenseless vehicle is scum tier.

That said, if I did set out to vandalize somebody's car, it'd be a simple choice. Thermite in middle of hood. Ignite. Done. Maybe be a good Samaritan and extinguish the flames with a concentrated acid.

If subtlety was the name of the game, perhaps weld a plug on the exhaust exit? That would be difficult to determine for most normies.

Weld a whistle tip on the exhaust

youtube.com/watch?v=0x_PyLw_xp8

Put oil in the radiator.

ideas:

>siphon out the gas tank, replace with diesel

>tie some plastic bags to the exhaust pipe - they melt and smell awful, plus it's horrible to take them off

1 drop of mercury on the engine block will do fine if I want to kill the car...

Youre the scum of the earth
Fuck you and all your ancestors and descendants
Die a slow painful death please

place a note-it on the windshield apologizing for the dent

[spoiler]that's it[/spoiler]

Only if it's an aluminum block.

>I piss in my wiper fluid reservoir and activate them whenever a car I don't like
Leftists are well known in the past 2 years (pre election, post election) for squirting piss at public meetings, rallies, and public events. They squirted piss at the charlottsville event too to rile up the legitimate attendees.

how would tying the one end of a long steel wire to one of the wheel's spokes and the other to the exhaust be for a sabotage?

>So Veeky Forums what is your go to method to sabatoge someone else's car?
Most cars no longer have locking gas caps due to the way emissions control work. So it is easy to put stuff into their gas such as sodium silicate. Go to amazon or walmart.com to find sodium silicate sellers. This is the chemical used by the government to "total" an engine.

Break window

Open hood before using expanding foam in every single place you can get it. Vents, seats, steering wheel, into the dashboard, down the windows. You could also put some along the doors to make it stuck as fuck

Then go berserk in the engine with it, both externals and internals. Into every fluid container, the belt, the fuse box and so on

calm down there, satan
pic somewhat related

On a somewhat related note. Does anyone still have a post election erection?

how about some sort of tough sealant between the brade pads and brake plate?

fill the exhaust with dirt, shove it in with the end of the broom to pack it tight

seal every gap on the car's body. doors, hatches, hood

tie a very strong rope to important parts of the car exposed from beneath. anchor the end to the pavement or tree nearby. leave some length of rope, though

Sometimes the public library stalls end up this way due to angry homeless taking revenge on whoever or whatever is around them. Even though the library helps them, they piss all over the walls and floors if no one is looking.

One library with repeat problems in the public restroom made changes. They can't get rid of the restroom. They can't put cameras in the restroom!!! So they lowered the height of all stall walls to be like my chest height. Is that privacy? Well, the problems that people cause finally resulted in such measures.

Lots of homeless shuffle thru the CIty Hall and are full of anger. Probably due to citations I guess. All public restrooms in every public floor of City Hall were upgraded to the tiny walls. Of course, the public servants have their own private restrooms that don't have these negative features.

>oooo THAT'S why they have drains and hose hookups in bathrooms
Yes, it's for cleaning up the plugged toilets that overflow. They take a dump. Then they use a newspaper from the library shelf and wad it up into the toilet to plug it. Flush many times and there is a flood of "revenge water" for being ignored by society.

The real problem is the poopy smell on library chairs wherever they sit.

they could install cameras outside discouraging them since they would be filmed entering and exiting

For TESLA cars, no key is needed to open once the trick is known.

doesn't give you access to the inside, though

>poor people are huma-

It does give you access to the first responder loop, the cutting of which disables the entire car.

>they could install cameras outside
Black Lives Matter activists convinced the public library to get rid of cameras inside the public spaces and outside the library. It was done as a way to encourage more black people to educate themselves by using the library instead of feeling threatened by security. So it is guaranteed there are no security cams anywhere except in one parking garage that was full of broken window crimes.

>For TESLA cars, no key is needed to open once the trick is known.

Cut the loop.

you would just have to enable it again then?

cameras doesn't discourage anyone that aren't going to do anything bad

It straight up cuts power to all of the car's systems, so it has to be replaced before the car can do anything.
No permanent damage, but a major nuisance.

>replace

what even does it do? sever some cord?

stop being a nig nog and get a job

Yeah, cutting the loop literally cuts the power to everything.

>For TESLA cars, no key is needed to open once the trick is known.
Nice. Someone on each side of the car at the Neiman-Marcus or other boutique shop parking lot pulls the cord at the same time and runs off.

Hell yeah. Rehardening in 2020.

DEF in the diesel

Pour some milk in air vents under the windshield

How do you get someone's hood open I want to fuck with someone's oil

pull the hood release lever?

Draw a circle with a pencil on their exhaust.

>some kind of super strong paint thinner in a spray bottle on important spots
>get some really bright colored over spray on glass
>break only the rear window to allow toxic gases to build up inside the car if driven
>loosen oil drain plug or any one for fluids

>break only the rear window to allow toxic gases to build up inside the car if driven

why does this happen?

Cut the little rubber strips off their wipers, then throw a wad of mud or something On the windshield that they would have to wipe off.

Or drill a small hole in the oil filter, preferrably up top so it doesn't start leaking until they start the car up.

Head is often aluminum regardless of block being steel/iron.

>Cut v notches in their wiper blades.

You sick bastard

high explosive round fired from the barrel of my little ol' trusty T55 main battle tank straight into my neightbours car.
works everytime.

just adjust the fuck out of 1 tie rod end. This is done while the car is on the ground anyway, so no special access needed, just a regular shifter.

Worst case, it wears the fuck out of their tyre, necessitating a new tyre and wheel alignment , and perhaps new tie rod ends.

Best case, car veers violently to one side constantly and they crash into oncoming traffic

What happened in this pic?

>sabatoge
>break
>suger
Aside from being a dick, you also can't fucking spell. Nice job.

Aluminum is corroded by mercury.

Easy sources of mercury are from silent light switches. Inside those switches is a glass ampule with mercury. If you have a syringe, take the needle off and that gives you a small squirter for the several switches worth of mercury. Squirt it into the front grill to hit the aluminum radiator. Hit it high up. While it can ruin the radiator, what you are hoping for is the mercury to be blown inwards onto the aluminum head of the engine. If your syringe needle is pretty thick like 18 gauge, then the needle can squirt mercury so you don't need to take it off. It might help aim the mercury better too so that it doesnt all fall on the ground if it bounces off the radiator.

If it's some rich racist with a daimler, audi, tesla, or other fancy car, teach them a lesson. Discrimination should not pay. Strike a blow for freedom.

Aircraft remover

>door panel smashed in
>window wont go down
>a repair is made

Wait, how fast does this kill aluminum? I recently had a radiator give out on me, it took damage from somthing, but in order to have the damage be where it was it had to go through the grill AND the AC condenser.

>silent light switch
I can't fucking believe the things some people pay money for

mercury doesnt react with aluminium oxide, search mercury and aluminium kn youtube, a guy has to dissolve the oxide with hcl to get this reaction to work

even then it doesn't penetrate through aluminium quickly or deeply

i seriously doubt this would work

>Wait, how fast does this kill aluminum?
Google "mercury aluminum" and read about how mercury forms an amalgram with aluminum and floats off the aluminum oxide.

>teach them a lesson
You'll probably just teach them to shoot the next pussy who fucks with their vehicle, rather than just beating their ass to a pulp.
Strike a blow for freedom!

WHOO WHOO

Cut brake light wires. They stop and someone plows straight into them.