Arenanet general - /ag/

this general is for talking about games by anet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE4VlA_9OrI
youtube.com/watch?v=mOmuQnKjJc4
blog.fujitv.co.jp/gamecenter/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that blows.

He's on an exploration mission.

Still in alpha

About time, he's been waiting for this since MGS2

pic related

we start soon

That's exactly what Rin deserves though.

the yellow is cool! I like the black FamicomBox carts better. But the most sexy cart of them all is the Asian Version of Metroid. Sweet artwork and that slightly cleaner looking shade of gray. Hnnnnnng!

Is there no way to get it on a newer console though cuz i dont really own a computer and me and my roomates want to play it together

how the fuck does he do it?

>Didn't Goldeneye practically outsell every other N64 game in the US with the possible exception of SM64?
That would be incorrect.
K, kid.

Use MultiMC.

A dreamcast is like 40 bucks. Plus you could just burn the game on a cd and have it for free. How could you not afford something so cheap? Are you underaged or third worlder?

I remember seeing this game on sale for $1 as a kid but never picked it up.

Did I make a mistake?

What is the current 150cc code to join?

Say what you want about the Wii U's sales, but fuck did it make a big impact. Here we are on the dawn of a highly-anticipated sequel to a Wii U-debut franchise.

>I haven't booted it since i hacked my 3ds for the first time.

You are booting Luma every time you turn your system on if you are using A9LH.

Sorry, but I'm not OP.

It's the most fun, anyway. Not sure anyone can argue against that seriously.

Yes you can, all it takes is to run an app in the homebrew launcher to permanently hack your 3DS. No more fucking downgrading bullshit.

It's so simply the Luna dev dropped support for anything not b9hax.

I saw this game (eu version) at a pawn shop a few years ago

Learned it was rare a few days later
I regret not buying it

>FPS was one of the genres that advanced the most in recent years
by advanced you mean regressed most right?

>there have been class shooters for what, 10 years now?
Actually more like 20, I mistyped.

I'd like to play with a simpler tileset like Grim or Spacefox, but installing graphics fucks up my mods which is a huge pain in the ass.

Not all criticism against things you like are automatically lies.

Fuck that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=vE4VlA_9OrI
We're getting funky here

Oh mooch put your fucking trip back on, you mentaly ill faggot.

there is nothing worse than shit adc players who think they're gods gift to your team because they can crit over 600

That ship has sailed when they removed the Gang Attack that spawned it (outside Fort Zancudo).

>Besides Splatoon was P2P anyway

correct, he's just trying to cause unnecessary drama

dont look up amanda bynes

ENEMY HALFWAY BEATEN

GW1 was my favorite game from anet. My character was called dingo the jugg.

Don has range and damages, he is absolutely god tiers.

using the keyboard for skills and items

>4GOroach coming for another dose of being BTFO
We're reaching Iris Heart levels of masochism here, boyos

Rogue Squadron?

*reddit

>still no cyborg titty monster complete with glowing ballgag hero

New Wolf? Succubus Prison is like the only one new Wolf game with hook code available on ULMF.
If not, which game was on your mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=mOmuQnKjJc4

Oh! You should make them more prominent, I didn't see them

I don't know a lot of Japanese, but the show blog doesn't list any air dates or channels yet (I think)

blog.fujitv.co.jp/gamecenter/index.html

>Xen
>good
Imagine being so contrarian you go full retard

Is Chidori is dead?

Thanks Captain Obvious!

I'll buy Crystal. Really. I just got into retro stuff last month, got a GBC, and I'm using a flashcart. I really want an original Crystal.

Pretty cool, seeing them all like that.

I prefer not to have mongoloid characters

Toxic Seahorse's stage is my favorite song in the series.

>blow 60 orbs during the zephiel banner
>not a single dragon loli waifu

feels bad man

First of all, the only thing Jaal and the angara deserve is a nuclear holocaust.

Who cares?

>only on playstation

Oh look, I found an excuse.

but does compression cause bugs in emulation?

pirates

>ctrl+f

I'm surprised nobody mentioned it sooner

I would give him one but I hate arrogant mages. They always act like they are better at the game than everyone else and posting their damn shit that no one wants to see.

cant play it on w7 dont care

Make a classic game for starters. that's the safest way. Then finish legends 3. maybe port legends 1 and 2 as well. make x9 after that.

You can't even walk into a store and buy one.

it's been that for the past few weeks

Preach.

I'm running Arch unfortunately, and the AUR port hasnt been maintained and doesnt work

thanks for trying to help though

Emulation is not the same, though

I think one of the posters is from Slayers and there's a bunch of other animu references too like the Mach-5 from Speed Racer.

Also first time playing classic Shadow Warrior, I'm loving it so far. It's the Duke 3D sequel I always wanted.

Fucking Americans
Seriously, why the fuck do you feel the need to tip literally everyone?
I understand doing it at a restaurant, maybe, but why the fuck tip a fucking pizza delivery guy?

File uplaod has failed. Writefags, now's your chance.

you know you have to use channel 3 or 4, right?

so where are you guys from?
anyone from argentina?

also add the p2p lag on top of that

Beat it and enjoyed it even with the bullshit. I'm surprised no one has even fixed the dungeons and bugs. It would be perfect if that were true.

Obviously if they go with new cast, they can't use time travel again. Reading minds is the most common power I seen suggested. I'm just afraid that the overall message of the second season will just be "DONT USE YOUR POWERS BAD STUFF HAPPENS!"

I'd totally play that.

Just accept that Shagaru bombed your ass back to the camp

Combat is tough, because the systems are interesting, nice even, but the encounter design is catastrophic.

>28 fps

hahahaha
My GTX 1060 3gb plays GTAV in ultra 1080p 60fps.
The gtx 9xx series is one of the worst nvidia cards in history. Absolute garbage.

It's getting really annoying honestly. Would prefer there be an Au Ra male or Elezen men fotm.

Nice!

I have no idea I've never drawn, I just figure in general it's a lot easier to edit on a computer than with pencil and paper.

>Raising Canes
My university has one. Worst tendies I've ever had, and the tea gives me a stomach ache.

>Pelican adapter

Been searching for a while, can't find one.

I can only find a few, that blue V piece of shit being one of them. There is a Kozmodo one available but no idea if its worth a shit.

I always restart if I ever lose the double upgrade blasters or a wing.

I have a 940m, don't expect much. New vegas runs well. Don't use AA though. Vegas runs at 60, though I don't use mods. Scholars of the first sin runs at 60 at 720 p. Honestly I don't mess with modern games on it, doubt they would run well

Friend duel

Games people call underrated are usually trash

>stop being poor and get....
>not actual system, crt, and legit/burned copy of game
wtf is up with your logic?

Is Hellbound any good, by the way ? I was also looking for urban maps after playing a bit of Duke 3D.

Why dont you jump during megaflare? Also you need 5500+hp, 200 spr and defend to survive megaflare

Yes you will go to jail.

Sorry, but I'm not OP.

There's also that Super in Marvel VS Capcom where the CPU jumps in and controls your partner for a moment.

It's like one of my Japanese animes...