/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Catfished edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60204/Double-GTA-RP-on-Rockstar-Stunt-Races-Juggernaut-Resurrection-More

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U25K0Tv6X24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trannies have destroyed our crew. Discord has destroyed our crew.

They ARE the crew. You're the odd one out.

Demote all transgenders. Unban me now.

then how come there wasnt a single tranny 2 years ago?

Nessi for reinstated as Commissioner, do it fgt.

Higgus was the cure

RPG v Insurgent is super fun

Not in a million years

Just because they stick out the most does not mean they are the crew.
THE CREW are us players who love the game for its content, not for how many orbiters we can get from it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't sympathize with Higgly and Kurugii. But they tried to rebel when gtag was in it's "comfy" phase when nobody was doing anything.

Minty however, was a victim of tranny-baiting. Got thirsty for a "girl" and went apeshit when "she" spurned him.

lol
> higher-ups break that "one rule" multiple times
> they get a pass for it just by saying "lol sorry"
> even long-time autists get multiple chances to come back
> newbie kills a circlejerk once and they're gone for good

> they get a pass for it just by saying "lol sorry"
Anyone would get a pass for it by just saying "lol sorry". If you're too much of a cunt to say sorry then you shouldn't be surprised.

It's the best. Especially the lobbies with 15-20 players.

A good reason to like Rockstar
youtube.com/watch?v=U25K0Tv6X24

Absolutely worth the wait

Fuck those impatient shitters who say "Go" in a queue of 6 or go mental when I say I want at least 12 people in queue

there sure are not enough channels complaining about SJWs on youtube
not enough at all

>be new to the crew
>get killed by crew leader
>U HAD A BOUNTY IT'S UR FAULT THAT MEANS I CAN KILL U LOLZz
>tell him he's wrong
>whole lobby bouncing on his cock and agreeing with him, some getting hostile for no reason

things that never happened

I would rather wrap all my sweaty gym underwear around my head and take a really long whiff than apologize for shooting someone in a videogame. I'm not Canadian

This happened the day I got accepted to the crew. Fucker killed me from his hydra.

I've accidentally killed comms on several occasions and it's never been an issue.

Then you're not a good fit for the crew. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You either accept the rules in a community or you don't join that community.
Go ahead and keep posting about transgenders though, it's a sensible chuckle especially knowing who you are

Sounds like Jrv.

Some members take it in stride and are really chill.

Kazzi and his tranny army, on the other hand...

yeah im thotslayer99

the fuck is up

accidentally is the key word
"Oh shit sorry you can get me back if you want" makes all the difference and if you're not raised in a barn it goes without saying

but what about my padded kdr I can't have that because I'm autistic

>"Oh shit sorry"
>Okay that's goo-
>"you can get me back if you want"
>Being this much of a beta cuck

Is .blater another tranny orbiter, or could he be convinced to demote these crossdressers?

>courtesy is now being a beta cuck

lmaoing @ ur life

>>courtesy is now being a beta cuck
lol no, courtesy is saying sorry and moving on. If the person I killed is so buttblasted that he wants revenge, then I'll fucking gladly kill him back and keep the cycle going.

How can it be you're still reposting this fake nonsense? Stop projecting your political beliefs in a multi-billion dollar corporation, you retard.

they put a mind control device on him

serves him right for stealing my life of pablo album

Are these people actual, unironic trannies, or is that just a term for people who play as ugly gta characters?

Unironic trannies, or bitches who won't go through with the change.

Actual trannies or ''femboys'' too lazy to transition

We don't need more aspies who are bad at vidya promoted desu.

FOR THE EMPEROR

>"I have never played with Cat before."
I wish I could have your innocence.

>bad at vidya
Look into a mirror.

PURGE THE UNCLEAN

take it easy 400k toughness ;)

Continue looking into a mirror you, considering I knew who it was in the first place.

>playing with /gtag/ for the first time
>suddenly hear someone mumble "hey geetag" awkwardly
>chat floods with "hey cat"
>every few minutes i hear this cat autist mumble something into "her" mic
>chat lit up with "hey cat say x", "hey cat say y", "hey cat say something lewd", etc.
>exit game

wasn't even me. :P

Still take it easy.

>mumble "hey geetag" awkwardly

He does that everytime he enters a lobby. Annoying as shit, practice your girl voice somewhere else for fucks sake.

>having voice chat on at all.
>not changing the timescale for chat so it never shows up.

why are people like this lieutenant, again?
isn't some literal furfag a lieutenant, too?

No, go away.

>tfw Cat moaned his way into the Lt spot.
And gtag thinks this whole tranny infection is just a boogeyman. WAKE THE FUCK UP, COMMS.

angery man

It is indeed fake, you have to be really fucking stupid to think this poorly written confrontational response would fly in an official support forum. Also, to the disappointment of frogposters, I can confirm most people working at R* are freshly graduated kids closer to the left side of the political spectrum, make of that what you will.

Either way, just popping up here to say that the update has been delayed. You're gonna have to wait two more weeks to see if I'm actually full of shit or not.

Where da hackerbux at?

I got your hackerbucks right fucking here

I don't see em.

Literally just jump from session to session to find them.

Just give us something concrete (weapon/vehicle names, properties, modes, etc.) and we'll gladly wait it out.

a semi automatic assault rifle with a higher damage point and headshot multiplier so the assault rifle class is not complete shit please.

>the update has been delayed. You're gonna have to wait two more weeks
I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT YOUTUBE GTA CELEBRITIES

So literally the DMR, just in the AR class.

Never happened.

but, and here's the good part

Without a scope, or with the shitty one you put on all AR's

also remove the movement on the marksman. seriously

Languagez u on m8?

Happened way before that. Which is why his message is so funny.

He posted that after it happened, you know.

not that it matters since bounties are disabled.

but what if you give them the money from the bounty.

How about just give the game some weapons balances instead of adding some retarded meta? I'd still rather use the shittier version with its 1200m range than the one you suggest with 150m cap that would be more powerful than the rest of the ARs just because its magically semi auto

You mean how a bounty hides the crew blip and friend blip and you CAN'T KNOW it's crew or even friend unless the name is currently showing in radar assuming you recently pressed Z? A couple updates ago it would at least show the friend half circle when they had a bounty.

I remember killing a gtag with a bounty in my hydra a couple weeks ago, and this was the reason. It's not allowed otherwise, there's just accidents here and there caused by issues like this, can't be helped. I'd never kill a gtag to take a bounty if I knew it was a fucking gtag.

I remember when Blater accidentally killed a gtag with a bounty on them. He apologized on voice when he did it and explained that he didnt see it was crew because of the bounty icon and how you can't press Z to see names while in a jet without the names annoyingly becoming stuck on the map. He thought it was a random when he attacked and apologized afterwards which isn't the same as when Crime knowingly crewkilled someone that was marked for death and then never apologized which is what this message was referring to

Then you apologize. He claimed that killing anyone with a bounty was ok, and got all defensive about it.

I'm blater, I never said it was okay fucking ever.

Anyway I got a couple hours of overtime to push through, catch you later.

I specifically remember Jrv going after crew bounties knowing full well that they are crewmates. And he used the exact same excuse as in this post but nobody was bouncing on his cock.

No reason to lie about something like that. Maybe you forgot. My point is that some crew members will agree with the leaders no matter what bullshit they spew.

>How about just give the game some weapons balances instead of adding some retarded meta?
>spend years fucking over actual fun metas
>nerf weapons that really don't need to be nerfed
>assault rifles do more damage with bodyshots than headshots at range
>everyone just uses snipers

Simple solution speed up the pvp formula by making everything a one shot headshot at their respective ranges. Everything is now viable and balanced.

LANGUAGEZ, U ON M8???

give me your address so I can ship you an aluminum mind control protection beanie

>you're at Cluckinbell and this guy steals your girl
>what do?

*unzips stickybombs*
"BEGONE THOT"
*mashes E*

''girl''

I cannot give out any concrete names on vehicles and weapons because I have no idea about what they might be, my work doesn't directly involve producing update content. The only thing I've seen is some promotional material and some generic descriptions and projected prices, I can make an extensive list of everything that I recall passing through my desk if it sounds any less vague.

It's a little more complicated than that, actually. PR saw how badly people were reacting to the idea of a redneck / rural trafficking update and they're basically trying to remarket it as something more military-ish. When the announcement hits you'll see far more emphasis on the military gear but do not be fooled, my friends: this is still predominantly set in Blaine County and it still mostly involves stealing stuff from glorified rednecks.

Make him race against Based Languagez

Languagez, u on m8?

Hey come on now, Languagez is the best racer in ps4 gtag, theres no shame in being so comprehensively defeated by im 1 on 1 like Currymurry was

Who?

The man, the myth, the legend.

Are there cars besides the Mesa that killing the process works on

ruffian
akuma

only two that matter

>I can make an extensive list of everything that I recall passing through my desk if it sounds any less vague.

DO IT.

DO IT LIVE.

>akuma
>mattering at anything

Languagez u on m8

FUCK OFF SHOTARO SHILL

Who /lgbt/ here?

Calm the fuck down, nobody was shilling anything.
Also, I drive the almighty hakuchou.

GO GO POWER RANGERS

Wow, how did you make this pic?

and I was like "alpha bravo tango this is delta requesting permission for an airstrike on location over"

Why can't we sell properties?

That would be my other garage.