/svg/ Shadowverse General

ANAL Edition

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post butts.

Redpill me on anal sex.
Does it feels better than normal sex?
Are big asses or small asses better for it?
Im thinking of hiring a hooker and giving it a go but I don't know the proper etiquete, it's ok to cum inside the ass?

Play Hearthstone. We give free cards.

Do 3-Xs or 4-Xs get matched up with other 3-Xs or 4-Xs in T2?

No
Big
It's rude.

Try inserting things inside your butt.

*blocks your path*

If possible yes.

There won't get any nerfs.
Cygames knows that nerfing Dragon and Shadow will make them dumpster tier next expansion because those classes aren't getting shit for support to make up for all the broken cards they got this time around. We'll have to deal with another month of cancer.

>There won't get
*be
Sorry, I'm sleepy.

unlikely, but hopefully true
I would rather the next month be the same as now if the game improves later

Ask the user, whose hooker roleplayed as magisa.

I did it already. It feels good.

Gay

Why SV community hate D-shift and combo decks?

Because you can't interact with dshift in this kind of game
They just kill all of your shit and then win on T8 if they didn't brick and you haven't killed them yet

Need a concede famalas

Holy shit I actually pulled off simulacrum fanfare in T2

simulacumming over your opponent's face is fun in t2

Combo decks aren't inherently a bad thing.
The problem is when they are literal solitaire and most of its match ups are 80/20 or 20/80.
I honestly don't even have a problem with the solitaire part. My problem is with the fact that the deck wins and loses based almost exclusively on the matchmaking algorithm and that its only counter is "just play another deck bro".

>no leaders
???

All decks brick somet-

He's using an emulator with graphical glitches.

?
The leaders are right there
I'm playing Red
Opponent is playing Green

Isn't dshift and combo decks requires more skill than aggro and ramp faceroll?

No, because its match ups are ridiculously one sided. The most skillful DShift players will probably steal a few more wins from Aggro and have an even more absurd winrate against Control, but they won't change the fact that the deck still almost instantly concedes to Aggro and rapes Control.

Why is there a picture of my wife's butt in the OP? Delete it right now.

do you think Medusa has a bleached asshole

Has anyone managed to make Fairy Cage not be completely useless

The card is counter-synergistic with itself, so no.

>Win 1 game as Runecraft
>Takes over an half an hour to complete
Why don't they just delete Runecraft for this expansion?

Rune doesn't deserve to exist in the first place. It should've been deleted in the beta.

give me more fappable cards like this

AA3 is so easy compared to AA0-AA2 holy shit
So many free points from sub-2k masters players playing meme decks

Rune is so shit right now that a full 40 neutral deck might be better at finishing dailies than an actual Rune deck.

Can i have a concede for dailies?

I'm going to sniff Medusa's ass

Dis nigga
(This is T2, obviously)

I just outmemed a full Elta+Catacomb+Atomy board with a Conflagration and 2 Imperial Dragoons. Felt pretty good.

Silly little Isabelle, you can't win by ignoring my turn 3 Rahab

I just started, read the FAQ but I feel overwhelmed I don't know what is what. So, how are these rolls? Should I stick to this account?

reroll

2 pages of gold and a bunch of legendary. This game seems really generous.

3 is usable, 1 is meta, 4 is meme tier right now.

Reroll and do the chinese loophole to get 8 more pack ( switch to chinese language)

A lot of us concede to people that are having a really rough time. You really should craft 3 roaches at the least. Post your deck and your neutral and forest legos+golds and we can fix it up.

meh

Not terrible (Eachtar and Bephelgor are great, Merlin and Olivia are good) but you can do better

I play a lot of combo memes and honestly feel that winning or losing by managing to mulligan draw trainee-well-creed or having maid leader-goblin mage-evolved gawain-Cursed genal-assassin-hand vomit for 11+ dmg or even just tyring ramp/reduce/fetch into a thicc neptune drop then stabilize with grea and simalacrums into more neptunes and olivia is bad design.

i want to cum in magisa's anus

No, their bounce and reduction is retarded.. It could have worked as a 3pp but 4pp is death. They don't even have a Galretto expy to protect cards like Robin hood so they actually do something

It's kind of generous. What you're not realizing is that most cards that aren't finishers need 3x to be remotely consistent. Furthermore, there are many, many golds that rely on a deck that facilitates their use. This often means a lot of other golds and legos. So what happens is you get stuff like a petal fencer but you're still some 40k vials too early to do anything competitive with her.

Does anyone know what this says
Trying to get nox running but it starts in japanese and I get this error (?) message which causes the setup to close when I click OK

It says your Hard Disk is about to fail

Would Olivia be a decent one of in my aegis deck? or should I just sub out some of my evo cards for dogma or something?

>reply to post talking about DShift vs specific deck archetypes
>posts Rune's general winrate against all classes
Are you retarded or something?

Not enough free space to install.
I'm not using Nox

Thanks. I'm not sure why its not asking me what partition I want to install on though

What is Shadowverse folder name in Android?

something

Need a concede:

>gain an orb
>draw card
>heal
>deal face
>come back to hand
fuck dragoniggers

Thank you!

How do we nerf dragon?

T R A N S F O R M
B A N I S H

Can someone help me with a concede?

By adding a dragon trait to banish the neutral cancer
Add more cards to support the wyrm spire or Dragonflute midranges

Is this worth keeping?

Why does Dragon Scyther have Storm instead of Rush?

Locked behind overflow.
That's why Masamune a shit.

Why birds are so aggressive?

It depends, what you want to play right now/ in the future?

>Need to do rune quest
>Ranked is Shadow and Dragon exclusively
>Unranked is Shadow and Dragon exclusively
>T2 is Shadow and Dragon exclusively
>Rune is bottom tier in all
What the fuck is the purpose of unranked? All the faggots just bring their tier 1 netdeck like the little bitches that they are, because they don't want cancer mirror. Either make a fucking mode where unviable classes can actually play, or just remove them for the expansion where you push your obvious tier 1 60% of ladder 60% winrate garbage.

Can someone help me with this? I'm still waiting

>aggroshitter overextends with 4 1/2 drops
>T3 blood moon T4 revelation
>T5 righteous devil evo
>he concedes
no one ever expects a T4 themis after a T3 do-nothing

I'm getting a timeout error

I'm not sure really, I've only just started. I want something decent, not getting walled out of single player content, viable in competitive is a plus but I'm not planning to invest a lot of time or money in this game.

everyone expects that
or 3 diabolic drains
every fucking time

>Need to do rune quest

What's the issue? I always queue with Dshift in Masters and I got over 50% winrate, deck is not bad and you only lose to really fast shadows, but most of the time Dragon are your best match up.

So sorry about that, my app auto closes...probably because i left it there for a while. Old phone and stuffs. It would be great if you can spare sometimes and help again

What is the problem everyone has with mirror matches? of every deck I play against mirror is my highest winrate. At worst it should be a 50/50 which is better than some match ups you run into.

Why not? Your opponent was a shitter for not having Levi.

Try D-shift, it is not that bad. You either lose to a really fast niggers or your hand is extremely bad when match up with a dragon.

>Granblue's anime showed Clay Golem, guarding a temple's treasure
>It wasn't a pushover piece of shit like in Shadowverse, taking five people working together to take it down with a baller slam dunk grenade

Is Clay Golem good at all with any Runecraft deck, or is it just cannon fodder at all times, if ever used?

Really appreciated it, vampy-chan.

he's an x3 in almost every rune deck so I guess you could say he's really pulling his weight
I've seen a few dshift lists where levi was only x2 but golem was still x3

Should I still aim in getting Walfrid sleeves? Unless it's a cutie pie, I'm really not motivated it getting it not withstanding that rank is also a hassle to play currently.

>has a legendary in the animation
>she's gone now
Guess they couldn't afford some air-jammers.

You still have over a week left if you wanna go for it.

Conjure Golem is a basicaly a 2pp 2/2 "Fanfare: Spellboost your hand", so of course it is played on any Spellboost based Rune deck.

>Filename
Until I got into Shadowverse, I knew nothing about the franchise. Only until recently did I learn pretty much every card from SV is from either Granblue or Bahamut. I skipped over the Bahamut series when they aired because they were mobage adaptations, and I'd only ever liked two of them Leviathan and Kemono Friends, but I've been made aware that the shows may not actually be bad thanks to Granblue. Is the Bahamut anime any good, or is it one of those "You need to have liked it from the start" kind of shows?

I don't play either of the mobage, and I can get into both seasons just fine. The storytelling is good since it is original instead of sticking to either game.

Fuck, brick yourself blood. I'm switching to aggro bats.

She might not be gone.
Look at her evolved horns.

Holy crackers this meme deck is fun.

Meanwhile, in gbf, Rune gets owned.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

Which faction has the most legendary waifus?