The last ever viper

F.
Goodnight sweet prince.

>all America has left is the Ferd GT and the Carvette.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Realistically with it being "last viper" would it have some crazy boosted value?

Yes so Dodge is keeping it for the heritage museum.
That yellow one in front is the last one sold to the public, but the red one is the last one produced.

So the yellow one may have boosted value?

The Viper was literally the only good thing about America.

Nice assembly line. Is it from mid 20s?

good riddance

no more ugly cars with the worst sounding V10 being made

>Not liking the Foxbody either

bait

I know someone who is happy the Viper is no more.

I'll miss snek. Love that it managed to stay manual only. Never released with cuck CVT.

Did the crowdfunding boomers ever actually post an official time around the ring?

Don't tell me they spent all of that money just to find out it was slow.

>what is the nsx
yes i know its an overpriced turd

I'm amazed Honda managed to make a car that sells even worse than the Viper.

F

Its on track to sell better in EUrope than the last NSX.

the viper sold out, tardo

Some dodge dealer bought a shitload of them and is going to mark them up a lot

The one good car Americans made, and they fucking discontinue it.

And GM/Ford/Chrysler wonder why no one takes them seriously

Americans can't deal with manual, there I said it. Non enthusiasts would rather buy GTR or some poorfag Gallardo for attention.

Not surprised. The original NSX literally sold like shit too. In 15 years, when we're begging for a new nsx, we'll look back fondly on the 2017 NSX the same way we do the 90's NSX. And some people will kick themselves for not buying one.

This always happens with Japanese sports cars.

It'll be back.

You can't keep the godmachine down. There is literally nothing more impressive thats come out of America than the Viper.

Nothing wrong with a GTR. But a fucking used Lambo is literally Arab tier shit taste.

Sad day

>Nothing wrong with a GTR
Oh I disagree, a proper manual would have been just right

Pretty sure Dodge caught wind of it, and they made the owner's agreement for the Dodge Demon specifically address flipping and dealer markups. That dealership's probably on a blacklist in the future

>all that downforce and get my dick is still up

If I was president I would literally invent a new vehicle classification so the viper could live on

an enthusiast class that doesn't need cucked bullshit like side airbags

Can't wait till they bring it back, I'll be able to afford one by then, then I'll beat the shit out of it

Nobody who is rich buys a manual car. Pretty much every car over 100k is auto-only. Even the 911R only sold out so people could flip them to make more money.

If Amerifats were the problem, the Corvette/Mustang/Camaro/Challenger wouldn't be available in stick shift. Hell, the top trim of the Maro/Stang is manual *only.*

Most corvette sales are auto. Mustang,camaro,challenger aren't even same class

F
rip snek
Thank you Fiat for making this one. The last true american sports car.

i personally know a guy that owns 2 current year viper gts-r
one in gold (the brownish color)
and one in white with two blue stripes down the center
and he doesnt even speed in them at all, but he goes to every car show and is chill af, he is like 80 and apparently used to be a drag car racer

he owns the two on the right

If he didn't like vipers why did he buy one? Also he did a video on a newer viper acr as well and wasn't exactly unhappy with it.

F

Now I am going to have to become rich so I can buy one when they are 1 million dollars :(

f

I'm talking about the roastie.

God nigt swet pinc

Thats exactly what happened
Notice how literally all of the shit posting about it ceased after the attempt, and also why Dodge finally dropped it.

>Notice how literally all of the shit posting about it ceased
or because they aren't obnoxious retards who spam? i also notice how the people who don't even like the car are more impatient about the time than the ones who do. its almost like its keeping them up at night wondering how fast it really is lol.

Good night snek

why the fuck do americans like ugly ass foxbodies?

Infinite cheap aftermarket. It's a piece of shit stock, but the ultimate platform to build your own car.

F

They are (or were) extremely cheap cars that made for great highway and drag missiles. I've seen them launch barder than some GTRs but that could've been driver error.

its our AE86.

F

>They didn't finish it in the best Dodge color of all time
Plum Crazy makes anything beautiful

Still F

Cheap, amazing aftermarket, and extremely reliable. The stock 5.0 can take quite a beating and a lot of boost before it splits.

F

cool now they will just appreciate in the next 20 years and it will be just like the s2000 but 10x the price. god fucking italians ruin fucking everything.

F

More of the safety standards fault

>Vipers are rare in Australia and around 130k
>Kills the Viper
WHAT THE FUCK

good riddance. they were shit.

good
fuck you and all of australia

b-but user what did we ever do to you?

they were apparent doing just fine with them until fca got their spaghetti claws into dodge

No, everything else is shit in comparison

>no crowd standing around it

WTF, this is even sadder.

Ban for posting NSFW images.

Does the top of the Mono reach the belt line of the Viper?

I bet its total length is shorter than the Vipers tire to tire length.

It might be a tiny bit faster, but it looks like shit.

Part of me hopes it doesnt come back
I have a bad feeling that if it came back, it may be some TT V6 DCT with a 2+2, no fuckhuge hood or wing.
Dodge has a pretty good record of doing things out of the ordinary, so lets hope it comes back in the right way. Otherwise thats the day i off myself

Oh you mean the vipers?

Id be fine with it coming back as a mid-engine car to combat the C8.

The Mono looks great, incredible attention to detail, almost all bespoke parts, top notch fit and finish.

So... you're comparing two machines as equals in terms of track ability, but rejecting basic facts like "one's street legal to drive anywhere there's a road" and "one seats two semi-comfortably and the other is so proud of only having one seat that it's called the Mono?"

And you're basing this on both machines technically being automobiles?

This is getting lazy. Shit man go get checked, I think you might be the one with mono

Fuck off biting on that bait holy shit.

>7:03 on a wet track
>slow

As long as its basically what the viper is today, an exaggeration of a car, then id be happy too

""unofficial""

It's been weeks since, and they still can't even set an official time.

Maybe they've simply given up.

Pretty mediocre way for the car to die, desu.

Pretty sad to see this go, but Dodge did the right thing by killing off the Viper.

At the end of the day people just want their 0-60 times less than 3 seconds. They don't care if it's a manual or shit.

I kinda prefer the "baby wing" on the T/A model over the ducktail on the GTS and the fuckhueg wing on the ACR

>pushrods
>in a performance car

kekekekekekekek.

The Viper is a cool car.

The Viper is a fun car (for certain things).

The Viper is certainly a fast car.

However, it is also shitty and unremarkable as a sports car. It's a novelty that's hard to drive, isn't particularly rewarding even when you can drive it well.

Dodge realized the problem. The people who lusted after the Viper are people who just want ridiculousness. They are perfectly happy with a pigfat sedan or a pigfat pony-car so long as they have big HP numbers and "Look at this outrageous BEAST! SUPER MANLY AND MONSTROUS!!!!" advertising.

That's why they're killing the Viper.

you will be missed. may you go out with a high speed rev

I watched this show as it aired on TV. Most of Veeky Forums wasn't even born then.

ausfag here we know your pain viper bros

we lost our falcon and commodore :(

Damn, sucks to be that dealer. Not going to get anymore sneks.

>All Japan has left is the NSX
>All Germany has left is ???

Sperg more.

>say you're ending the snek to bait out some faggot like this
>blacklist them from all FCA products
>come back a year later with a slightly readjusted snek for 2/3rds the price
>fucker is now out of business and in a ton of debt because he can't sell any of them above or even near cost
hey, it could happen

nsx, gtr
918, 911, amg gt

thats the finishing stage, do you want it to be lined with robotic arms to polish them and fill up the tires?

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAH

The sooner 'murica stops building "cars", the better. Good. Riddance.

F

Goodnight sweet prince

after watching the video the guy bunged a few shits so with more time in the car he most likely will go faster

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

What? What happened?

sperg more and stay BTFO

>wet track
*citation needed*

They should make a Viper replacement thats closer to a Corvette competitor, since they already have strong V8 engines to work with

A combination of nobody buying it, and not having enough airbags. It was too good for the pussified world, let it die with dignity.

>last viper
>no stripes

wtf

F

The first Vipers were read with no stripes.

F
The Viper was too good for us. Fuck Corvettes.

918 was out of production before the Viper did.

And if you're going to include the GT-R and 911, may as well include the Camaro and Mustang.

F

I've always been a Cheby fag but this one of the most A E S T H E T I C cars made in America.