Car ahead of you flicks an amber cigarette out the window and it land on your hood damaging the paint

>car ahead of you flicks an amber cigarette out the window and it land on your hood damaging the paint

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieTQvIdG-Vo
articles.latimes.com/1993-02-10/news/mn-1335_1_gm-pickup
youtube.com/watch?v=KtpMzGN9uWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That wont fuck your paint up.

It is fucking annoying and trashy as fuck, especially during the middle of summer when its dry there are fucking black patches down the highway where cunts have thrown their shit out the window and caught the grass on fire.

They honestly should outlaw smoking and only allow vaping.

it can burn off the clearcoat if it sits on there long enough

Stop driving a Mazda.... Get a car with better paint.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieTQvIdG-Vo

If you're driving it'll blow off in a matter of a half second.

Literally this

>vape explodes into flames in pocket

>what is prohibition
I hate smoking too user but banning alcohol didn't work out too well and banning smoking will definitely play out similarly.

What they should do instead is raise the taxes on cigarettes every so often so they become prohibitively expensive to buy, but not too expensive at first so you can wean addicts off of them gradually. Bonus if the taxes on them actually go to something good like rebuilding shit roads.

This to be honest, Some of the fires on black saturday were started y people flicking butts out the window.
As the person who has to put out those fires that annoys me.
get a fucking ashtray you trashy cunts.

Granted this is true but uncommon. Batteries and devices are continually becoming safer as well as knowledge about their proper and safe use

>The year 2000 + 17
>still smoking

>I don't want to ban something with the force and rule of law because it is objectively harmful to the user and all other 2nd hand people who encounter it, especially children
>I want to pass coercive taxes and do social experiments with economic forces and let the damage to 2nd hand users continue while I spend the money I collect on taxes on increased healthcare costs for everyone while poor people spend even more of their money on cigarette taxes and less on food for thier kids but its ok we can raise taxes to increase the food stamp fund as well now that poor people will be even poorer!

Brilliant.

>car in front of you is on it's 6th quart of oil for the month
>every time it takes off you get the smell of burnt oil

>Burning foliage and inhaling burnt carbons to satisfy your oral fixation because.mommy and daddy didn't love you

Keep putting that pseudo penis in your mouth, it totally looks less gay than not putting a long cylinder in your mouth habitually.

Why do you think I said keep vaping legal?

I'd prefer the nicotine addict catch themselves on fire than them catch entire forests and peoples homes on fire.

Banning alcohol with the force and rule of the law did absolutely nothing, in fact it only made crime worse with moonshiners still producing and selling like drug dealers now. In addition to that, the government lost the tax revenue from alcohol sales, which contributed to causing the great depression.
People were still buying it, just illegally. Outlawing cigarettes isn't gonna make them magically disappear overnight.
Cigarettes are also not a necessity, which is why I said raise the taxes gradually. A few cents here and there, they'll buy less and less because they can't afford it. If they're buying cigarettes instead of feeding their kids, that's their own fault, for one being deadbeat parents, and two, having more kids than they can afford.

>daytime

What a shame, otherwise it would've been a Night of Fire.

Are you kidding me?

Here in greece the brand I buy went from 3.80yuros to 4.30yuros

Nevermind that, the smoke you buy to roll your own cigarettes has gone from 4 to 7.50 yuros.

How much more do you want stuff to be taxed?

The point is to get people to not buy it anymore.

But its addicting. Taxing it higher is counter productive. That just forces the already stupid smoker to spend more money and make even worse life decisions. Prohibition will be effective if there is a large enough social and cultural pressure along with strong enforcement and heavy penalties.

There is nothing inherent to smoking that makes it a human right. It is a public health danger and it degrades the over all health and wellbeing of everyone it contacts.

Its time to stop coddling the illogical self centered and you infantile addicts who make irresponsible life choices and drain the economy, healthcare system, and over all individual health of everyone else in our civilization. Smoking is without question a net loss for our civilization. Time to end it.

Fuck yall, i smoke ciggies and its none of your damn business what i do. People who cause fires should be punished, but i swear to fucking god i will pull a James field on you if you try to take away muh tobacco.

>car ahead of you doesn't have anything glaringly wrong with it
>start moving and it starts smelling
>not sure if it's your car smelling or someone else's

>wanting to ban cigarettes or make them taxed to be unaffordable
That might make dumb/fat/poor people live longer though. They should make them cheaper and make cigarettes that kill you in 5 years or so instead of 30+

You just made it our business and now we can point you out for being the retard that you revealed yourself to be.

Welcome to Canada circa 2017. I started smoking a year ago and my CCs were 13.70ish. Now, like 10 months later, they're 16.84 here. It's insane.

>started smoking
Why?

Sometimes your insides feel too clean and healthy and you want to fill them up with toxic smoke and chemicals.

I can say same about people spending money to chop up perfectly good car. Why ? Just keep it stock

Because it's fun and cool.
Why did you start driving sports cars fag?

Driving sports cars isn't damaging to my health

Neither are cigarettes,

>cigarette goes through my grill, ignites the radiator and blows my shit up

>fun and cool

Being this much of a fetal alcohol baby.

full ppf wrap, I give no fucks :^)

>2017
>still using a mech mod

>car ahead of you flicks an amber cigarette out the window and it flies past your window
>you reach your hand out and catch it
>you paddle shift down and your rotary engine roars
>you drive up next to the man daring enough to flick anything at your prized automobile
>he makes eye contact with you, he's a normie Chad, unfit for a knight of your status
>you stare at him, tip your fedora
I promised my sensai I'd never go all out
>flick the cigarette back at his car
>open your door while still going highway speed, lean out of your car with one hand still on the wheel and blow his tires out with your katana in a quick swipe
>he swerves into the ditch, his car explodes into flames, matching your button-up shirt
baka nothing personal kid
gg

Are you retarded or do you literally have no idea how addiction works? You don't buy less because they get more expensive, you still buy the same ammount.

>what is weaning

I folded someones mirror in on the other side of their car when they did this to me on my bike it didn't hit me but still. Got the idea some some gif.

Once it gets too expensive people will go black market.

>driving top down in fiata
>car in front throw cigarette out of window
>lands on back seat and damage it badly

How's your subaru, buddy?

>car ahead of you flicks an amber cigarette out the window and it gets sucked up into your radiator duct
>20 years later

They do this is in the US already.

It's argued it lowers smoking rates.

It does. Sort of. Those in a higher economic class quit smoking, those in a lower economic class continue to smoke.

Why do poor people continue to smoke? A mixture of poor money management skills (i.e. the idea of being "hood rich") and the simple fact that being poor is really fucking stressful when you're constantly worried about being homeless

heh, sorry kid.

good thing its only a 30 year old toyota, maybe get yourself a nicer car

Working on cars is incredibly damaging to your health and detrimental to your physical appearance.

>Worry about being homeless
>spend you money on fags

Sounds like you don't understand human behavior at all. When you need $800 for rent, humans will naturally not care about the $5 here and there, even though that might add up to a significant portion of the sum needed over the course of a month. $5 now for some gratification now is the natural choice for a human over $0 now for the larger sum later, even if means a much more significant gratification. Make your product cheap enough to carry no inhibition to purchase and you can sell it by the boat load to those who can't afford it.

This is why poor people stay poor

A large percentage of the rich didn't over come this natural tendency to underestimate small costs.
They were just put into better positions than most of the poor were.
Usually those rich fall from grace though, those who are life long rich usually are extremely stingy, and I guess it pays off in financial stability, but not so much in life experiences.

That was probably me. sorry senpai

If people have to choose between eating and smoking they are going to quit smoking. This is not heroin we are talking a bout here. It is a basic economic principle that taxes discourage demand for a product.

If I can eat and smoke today, that doesn't mean I can eat or smoke tomorrow.

are you retarded, the cigarette will move around your car in the slipstream, any contact wont last longer than .1 second

humans have gone along fine for thousands of years with tobacco, fuck off

>current year
>not smoking BHO exclusively
Fucking cucks

Sorry I don't like lung cancer and the smell of a hooker being on me all the time

You don't even know what BHO is do you?

It's more addictive than heroin. It's like the most addictive drug.
And it doesn't even feel good..That's why I quit

>driving convertible
>guy in front of me flicks a cigarette out the window
>it lands in my passenger seat
>don't notice for a couple minutes
>seat now has burn hole in it

Well thats what most countries are doing, my cigs went from 4.20€ to 5.20€ within 3 years.

wouldn't happen if you don't tailgate

>muh children
Fuck off. They are the center of your universe but not mine. Adults who want to have fun shouldn't have to suffer at the expense of whatever crawls out your wife's cunt.

>Bonus if the taxes on them actually go to something good like rebuilding shit roads.
Like sending cig addicts to concentration camps

I don't even vape and I know better than to buy a mech mod

>[Tobacco is] more addictive than heroin. It's like the most addictive drug.

Nope. I smoke about a half pack a day and can easily not smoke for several days. I believe that the act of smoking is more addictive than nicotine itself - it's a nice part of the day where I can go outside by myself and calm down without awkwardly standing there doing nothing.

To your point - Opiates (like heroin). The convulsions, crying, and liquid shits for days are bad, but the worst part is being completely clean and knowing that you could be in zen-mode instead. You can be clean for over a year and it just takes one bad day and suddenly it's morphine time. Also, opiates are expensive - it would take me around $500 to be high on oxy for [part of] one day. Quitting tobacco just makes you a little moody for a day or three, and if you need more you can just shell over a couple $1's at the gas station.

Physically, benzodiazepines (anti-anxiety meds) and alcohol are more "addictive" because the withdrawals are significantly more likely to kill you... But opiate addiction (if you enjoy opiates) is so associated with pleasure in your mind that it's harder to stay off of.

The statistic is based on relapse rates.

Shocker. It's easier to relapse on the thing that's totally legal and won't cause your family to hate you

Depending on the study, relapse after quitting tobacco is 35-80% opiates are 75-98% (a lot of the newer studies count being on suboxone or methadone "not relapsing," which is a joke).

I love how a lot of studies compare addiction relapse rates with disease relapse rates ("addiction is a disease!" - lol), including type 1 diabetes relapse rates... But I have T1D and it is an incurable lifelong condition so they're full of shit.

The real takeaway from this post is that 90%+ of "scientific studies" are flawed and don't prove shit.

Raymond?

>my anecdotes trump science

say good bye to your mirrors

Good lord.

>current year
>harvesting a plant, lighting it on fire, and inhaling it into your lungs
It's archaic as fuck and honestly has no place in society. if you must be a degenerate you should be at least forced to use modern technology to do so. and you should be excluded from any state-subsidized insurance plan, which only sky-rockets the premium of a person like myself who makes a conscious daily effort to live a healthy life.

Everyone reacts differently man. That's why I'm addicted to cannabis for similar reasons you like your opiates.

I've used heroin before but don't want to become a regular user of that. It's too expensive and they don't work on me that well... I need to have a high dose. It's like you said - it's good for a really bad day.

As far as being able to relax outside while doing nothing...that's why having a backyard is nice. You can walk outside and look up at the birds or the moon and no one's going to stare at you judgmentally. Sadly backyards are disappearing around cities in Australia. I imagine it's similar around the world

Fucking this I took the front bumper off and there were a shit ton of cigarette butts in it.

here yo go.

This is a fake .gif they put a road flare under the filler neck so it would catch on fire nbc were sued successfully.

neat, thanks for the info. got a source?

articles.latimes.com/1993-02-10/news/mn-1335_1_gm-pickup

here's a video
youtube.com/watch?v=KtpMzGN9uWc