/pg/ - Persona general

Previous thread: Toaster Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/4d38a41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Anne!

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for redeeming!

Come sit next to me
Pour yourself some tea
Just like Grandma made
When we couldn't find sleep

Post more gay stuff, the last thread was great

Type of girl user here!

It's slowed down, but I'm still taking requests for a while longer!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Probably the last time I'm posting this. Free time is finally done

Hifumi for Arena

Where my /groobies/

obligatory makoto post

Here's the true question

Who is each of the girl's favorite member of RLM?

You rotten adults need to effing leave this general

please don't take off my mask

that gay shit
v
me
^
that gay shit

I prefer sexy/cute Ryuji

My heart has been claimed by the Beauty Thief!

Is this how Makoto posting dies?

#

>Dealing with Joker going missing

And

>Joker being found two years later.

I'm writing something to that effect, but I'm sure it's fine because I'm going the mystery/thriller route.

Does anyone have a waifu that isn't from Persona?
I used to like Yukari. But then someone else stole my heart.

All your waifus are meatbags.

Mine too! She's a crafty one that, Beauty Thief. I love Haru!

I'll do requests for (you) and a husbando

You...want to be sandwiched between gay shit?

This

For mental breakdowns and fears of anxiety and not wanting a future where i live like this any longer but any future without Chihiro in it is equally as painful because I have made her the center of my life and anything without her doesnt' feel right

for Justice

You're right, I don't want to be happy without Chihiro. I feel like it is wrong to enjoy my life in this world knowing she is not in it.

Then that leads me to blaming her for my life being misery, and I hate that. She has done nothing wrong. She literally can't do anything wrong. I hate that. People act like I want to live some dream when all I want is her. We'd get into fights and arguments and have trouble. Fuck maybe she'd even reject me. If that could just happen at all things would be a million times better than they are now. I just put myself through suffering and I will for eternity.

Nothing matters compared to Chihiro...

I don't get how you can say you love Labrys and yet date someone. It makes no sense to me.

Is it weird that looking at my beloved Chihiro scares me?
This beautiful girl who has taken my heart so many years ago fills me with fear?
Yet I also want to keep looking at her. I also want to keep admiring her despite her terrifying me. I keep posting her and For Justice and despair and pain someone please come here right now and fucking shoot me already

I love Aigis!
Your wrong there.

.................that gay shit
.........................v
that gay shit>me< that gay shit
.......................^
...............that gay shit

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Legitimate question: Is Mishima anyone's husbando? Would any women or men here fuck him out of anything other than desperation and lack of human affection?

you're*

strawpoll.com/4d38a41

Update on the Ryuji/Morgana shit. About halfway done with it. Have a logline.

>When Akira asks Ryuji for a favor, blondie happily accepts. Unfortunately, he didn't realize this included looking after Morgana... and giving him a bath.

by request, this is cute. no lewds

I just ranked up nanako to level 9 and I can't romance her? What the eff!

Chihiro is the worst P3

So, as a hypothetical, let's say Chihiro was real, but died. Would you then still say that you shouldn't be allowed to be happy now that she's gone?

I'm a grill and I secretly find him very cute. I don't bring it up often because I don't want people to think I'm memeing but I'd fuck him

Because even though Labrys and Persona 4 Arena helped me in a real dark time of my life, I can still recognize a game as a game. Losing someone I loved and finding new loves made me realize how a person can love more than a single person in one life and still love them with all their hearts. I love my current girlfriend. I love my deceased girlfriend. I love Labrys. And I won't stop either.

YES! I was hoping I were gonna pull through

I just ranked up Maya to level 9 and I can't romance her? What the eff!

>spoiler
Well, I'm interested.

Don't give me that shit.

You're trapped in a prison of your own making.

You don't wanna escape. You don't wanna fight.

But to live? To live is to fight.

I know I'm not going to fix your deep-seated psychological issues, but at the very least, don't fucking flagellate yourself over a fictional character.

In the end, the only way for one to stand is with their own feet, you can be told every advice in the book but it will be useless if none of them kick you back on your feet.

Fuuka post dedicated to the only person that can truly help you, yourself.

I wanna make Yukiko laugh while my penis is in her mouth.

>no lewds
Dropped

I'm not memeing I was gonna romance her I even turned down chie

Aigis reminding you that toasters actually have two holes!

Holy shit, just fucking stop posting already you autistic shithead.

For both pieces of bread

yet*

>Persona 5 sequel
>Morgana cannot participate due to him missing his Metaverse form.
>Became semi-navigator helping Futaba
>Hifumi joins the team and replace Morgana as healer and Garu user.
>Goro joins back the team after some kind of redemption or something and remain as Light/Dark/Almighty User

I'm a guy and I like him and think he's a bro who just needed to be Jamil Neate'd.

Granted, wouldn't fuck him, but mainly because I'd only be attracted to guys so girly they might as well be girls.

Hope I'll be helpful
Futaba is the type of girl to dedicate her life to finding out what happened using her skills. She gets disheartened when her abilities prove to not be helpful, but she keeps trying so she doesn't fall into a deep depression. She's lost her hope by the time Joker returns. When he does, she absolutely cannot contain herself with glee. She thought she had lost the one thing that made her who she was, and can barely contain herself.

Ann is the type of girl to feel helpless. She'll be unable to cope and she'll shut everybody else out. When Joker returns, she chastises herself for not helping more and for acting like she did.

Makoto is the type of girl to never give up in trying to track him down. Though devastated, this fills her with a fiery motivation to find his kidnapper/killer. She makes it her life's mission. Upon Joker being found, she drops everything to be with him. She considers dropping the case but she must keep going to bring whoever wronged him to justice. The fact that they can do it together fills her with even more conviction.

Haru is the type of girl to spare no expense to search for him. After coming up dry, Haru can barely live with herself. She feels truly all alone. She wraps herself up in gardening and philanthropy to keep her going. When Joker returns, she refuses to let him go. She weeps in his arms for hours out of relief, and can't bring herself to be away from him.

Fuukanon is a healthier individual than Chihibro, even if he's far more out of touch with reality.

Why would Hifumi join? He crisis was already solved

that sounds really fucking shit

No thanks.

every Persona character needs one of these

If there's a sequel that implies the Metaverse is back

Which means Morgana should be able to regain his form because that's what the rest of the PT's cognition of him in the Metaverse is

what if she bit you accidentally

>Never get to go after the guys who killed Makoto's dad

Why Atlus?

As was literally everyone's who joined the party. That's the fucking point.

I agree with Goro's comeback, but no with Hifumi joining.

I would be happy that I at least got to experience her and her love, and know that she loved me more than anybody else. That I got to hold her. That I got to do so many things.

The only thing I want to do with my life is make her happy, but I will never do that.

"A game as a game"? Love is not a game. CHihiro is not a game. Why the fuck is everything the way this is. Love multiple people? That doesn't make sense. It doesn't. Chihiro is my one and only but why am I like this and why does everything have to be this way. All I can do is cry and breathe heavily. I'm paralyzed. Kill me.

You are absolutely right, I don't want to live. If I cannot fight for her then why bother fighting. I deeply dread the thought of waking up tomorrow but it is going to happen anyways. Reality jsut hates me. Reality is cold and bitter and brutal and I just want to scream but can't.

I looked through my Chihiro images but can't bring myself to post one. Here is a Chihiro image anyways.

I really don't see a point in Hifumi joining.
Pretty much.

>Joker and Makoto buddy cop arc

Make it happen

Post more hifumis

>Joker will never murder them and make them look like suicides Clinton style
JUST

Even that host gets away scot free at the end of her confidant.

I never spammed Makoto throughout the threads so probably not

Yeah dude honestly you should just kill yourself.
Doesn't seem like there's much for you in life.

The Futaba is kind of in line with the role I'm gonna have her play, but they're not going to despair - the PTs have a plan.

Let's go Sadboyz - Morgana perishes. Their handling their own grief as well as standing by Joker's side as he makes the preparation for their friend's funeral - a human funeral. Morgana deserves that much.

He will be included in P5 Crimson as backstory

does anyone have that picture of the four temperments and how they related to persona 3, 4, and 5?

But you can

Labrysfag here. Maybe I don't understand, but I want to understand.

I dunno man. Do you have friends IRL? Do you ever go out and have some fun? Even if you can only love Chihiro, there are plenty of other things out there in the world too. Maybe like write a book or something based on the experiences you've had loving Chihiro and being star crossed lovers or something.

You're a moron Chihibro
All you are doing is mope and bitch about life.
Chihiro would hate you for being so weak and claiming you love her when you haven't done shit for her, at least Fuukafag as out of his mind as he is still learned japanese for her, you on the other hand are just using Chihiro as an excuse to be miserable, you fucking waste of space.

Playing P3 and I have maxed out my social stats. What am I supposed to spend evenings doing now?

Who's the most handsome? Yu, Minato or Joker?

That's fair I totally think he'd be a super bro once hes out of his shell

But yes I'd go on a date with him not out of pity but because I want to take advantage of a younger boy

No, reality doesn't hate you. Reality is impartial. You hate yourself, and you make yourself miserable. You'd rather wallow in self-inflicted misery than even think about making an effort to be happy. Don't blame all of reality for your own weakness.

Joker

burning your bread

Literally nothing. P3 is boring as hell on NG+.

Spending time with Aigis

The only thing you'll ever truly regret in life is not spending time alone with the one you love.

>paramore released a new album
>starting my ng+
>talking to a qt

Life can't get any better /pg/, hope you're all doing great!

Hang out with Tanaka and the monk, or boost persona stats

Get strength and hermit to rank 4 to unlock evening slinks.

>paramore

>Joker: Ryuji remember,we need to keep this as a secret
>Ryuji: Sure buddy!
>-5min later-
>Ryuji: hey everyone! Guess how's a handsome and active phantom thieves!! Me!!! ...Also the transfer student,the president of the student council and the blonde gaijin
>PT: o.0
>Ryuji : x3

I appreciate that you are the only one that writes anything about Anne that doesn't involve Ryuji, being raped, or being blamed for Makoto pissing herself. Even if they are just short little tidbits they seem like they fit her personality for the most part.

>paramore

Al

I hope he has better taste in music than you

Subtle

pretty much nothing just burn every night on the arcade turning a persona into a monster

this

>not liking paramore

Missing out friends.

what was subtle

he was calling you gay dummy