FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/124FrBEZBJlpzJQjD1f33ParAN4uCqq35Ywib7bik7kk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1SRMkLVkSLQGv5ELJgIWYhBx67XFZ3R7ukPQTs_zGqgg/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=Yyk1qezYKXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We posting Chicas?

Pizza Bird
Party Bird
Broken Bird
Spooky Bird
Dream Bird
Fluffy 3D Bird
All are welcome.

I guess.

>Handunit, load up Jeremy, please.
>Yes, William.

It's always a Chica thread in my heart

Oh hey, she has two sets of teeth again.

Might have a session of EndoQuest after Memorial Day. Need to wait till Friday to confirm this though.

In the meantime have a small. blurry Mendo friendo who's an endo.

explain to me why fnaf story is terrible?

pls put your name back on bev

It keeps changing.

Sorry, forgot to do that. I'll try to remember for next time.

Basically. It's just made up as it goes along without much regard for internal consistency or developing anything beyond the general setting.

The first chapters of Eyes Wide Shut, as well as Ice Cream Man. I'm aiming for horror with these stories, or at least to unnerve you. Any comment, criticism, or remark will help improve these stories, as well as future ones.

docs.google.com/document/d/124FrBEZBJlpzJQjD1f33ParAN4uCqq35Ywib7bik7kk/edit?usp=sharing

docs.google.com/document/d/1SRMkLVkSLQGv5ELJgIWYhBx67XFZ3R7ukPQTs_zGqgg/edit?usp=sharing

Scott seems to change his mind about the story, and subsequently retcons varying things with each game. The first game had the best story because of the simplicity, combined with the fact that it had a clear ending to it with Mike leaving. It was a complete product. It also feels like Scott just put more work into it being a horror game, instead of trying to appeal to kids who hooked onto the story.

If you're a fan of the games for the horror and mystery, it kind of screws you over since each sequel is rooted in some kind of plot twist, which all pile up into a snarl of plot holes. The Steam sales decrease with each game, too. Scott doesn't need to worry about it as FNAF is now a franchise, but it does reflect the decrease in interest.

I think it would've been better for Scott to look at each game as an independent sequel, developing them in the same bubble that made FNAF 1.

I am happy that you are not dead forever

I swear, it's like you want the Nightmare to take you some days.

I hope it does this time.

It really makes you think.

Bombay did 9 11

How low do you guys think FNAF's sales will get before Scott stops making them?

It's not about the sales at this point. Scott's been set for life since the first game blew up on YouTube.
He just makes them because he likes to, and as much as I hate what the franchise has become, I can't fault him for following his passion.

The quality of the games are not the reason for the low sales numbers.

Fnaf 1 has the most because it did something new when all the horror games were trying to be Slender. Everyone played it, or just watched someone else play it. It was the new "flavor of the month" and people liked it.

Then with the rest, people started leaving as it started no longer being the "flavor of the month", other games taking that title were coming out, and people realized that they could just watch their favorite YouTuber play it and get the game's story, jumpscares, ect ect without having to pay for the game.

Scott has more then enough money, as even with how the least selling Fnaf game did it's still a pretty good amount of money he is getting. That and the merchandise sales are doing great, and what said, Scott just wanted to make videogames, and now he can with out worrying about money to feed his family.

Scott sold out to Youtube and Hot Topic, how you people can defend his Jewery is beyond me.

You oughtta be more subtle

I'm really gay and love wearing diapers

I just can't stay mad at you, Reluctant.

Seig hare!

Everyone already knows that.

Why would you take this from me? I had it marked on my calendar and everything.

Congration you done it!

I guess you were a slowpoke, huh? :^)

I'm sorry.

I miss our crazy AUs.

Holy shit I had completely forgotten about this.

This. I do like the crazy story, as long as he leaves more questions than answers.

I like the games (except 2) and am glad we got 4 and SL, but I think the story should have stopped at 3. Springtrap was stopped, we got a good wrap-up of the three games, and got a semi-happy ending. 4 was a good stand-alone game, adding some lore to Golden Freddy. Then SL had to tie to 4, Springtrap, and indirectly the other games. I hope the next one is a stand-alone game that is loosely tied to another game, but not messing with the what's already established. Just make a sequel to 3, no more prequels please.

Also is there a good wiki? The Freddy Fazbears wiki kind of needs improvement, and I know sometimes there are more than one wikis out there.

Jesus christ you actually did it.

I think there is only the one.

We still have some.

I was in the middle of writing a story and my dad roped me into a shitty conversation about airplanes that lasted fifteen minutes and now I can't remember what was supposed to happen next because it was a transitioning scene with a heavy emphasis on dialog and now I'm pissed at him but I can't say anything because how are you supposed to tell your father that their boring small-talk ruined your fanfiction?

Are there any other game developers/games where the developer intentionally does the graphics with limited colors? Thats's what gives FNAF games their retro look, he limits the colors.

Modern PCs use millions+ of colors. Older PCs had settings like "thousands of colors" etc which gave it 3D rendering that speckled, old look....think of the Mist games, the 3D environments all had this same effect you see in the FNAF 3D environments.

Anyways, curious if any other developers have used this to achieve a retro look with 3D Modeling.

Fallout 1/2, maybe? FNAF reminds me of its cutscenes.

Who knew how ironic this picture would be

I meant new games....fallout 1/2 are old, and they look like that because they were developed for / limited to thousand-color systems.

Those were products of their time though. That wasn't a stylistic choice, they literally couldn't do any better.

I know that feel. Just go back over everything you've written so far and try to get back into your original mindset.

He just wants to connect with you. If talking about airplanes is extremely painful for you and he talks to you about airplanes that's your fault for not letting him know more about you and your real interests. He doesn't know what to talk to you about.

You should ask him to proofread your non-furry robot smut sometime. I'm sure he'd love the chance to get to know you more.

Why are you writing in the afternoon?

When are people supposed to do it?

The dead hours of the night when your fingers and eyes hurt.

Never because no one reads it.

This nigga knows what's up.

>JBK is drawing again
>it's all pretty lackluster now that his style has become so homogenized
>doesn't even do the cool detached thighs thing anymore
Oh well. There's always the old stuff.

>some furfag artist that has nothing to with here

I kind of want to say it's to bring more attention to the actual sex with the most recent Ballora pic because you can see the robo parts through her shoulder.
Waiting patiently for a new Chica pic because goddamn, JBK's Chica is great.

This hits close to home

>some moderately known fnaf artist that the thread as talked about in the past

While his Chica is great, I feel like he's drawn enough of her to last for years. His Bonnie on the other hand is both adorable and incredibly underused, so I'm really hoping he'll do at least one more pic of her before losing interest again.

That's too bad. I guess I'll keep making my own charts/graphs and data then.

>my dad tried to bond with me and ruined my fantasy!
I think it's time to take a break user.

I never noticed that, did he make a statement on that before? That's pretty observant if not. He does use a lot of flat color textures.

I didn't know Bonnie knew Shakespeare.

>"mmm bonnie u smellin fine"
>"stop freddi das gay"
>"Do I smell vomit?"

Bonnie whit a big head__

The morning after is the worst part. The feeling of accomplishment is as fleeting as your writing.

Go check out Return of the Obra Dinn. It's got special rendering tech to make it look like it would on an old Mac computer iirc.

The writing itself lasts forever though. Or at least as long as you keep it saved on your hard drive.

gonna catch me a waifu

ded again

>Smoking Bird Edition

I like to think that Ghost Mangle will one day welcome Mark home with all the pillows and bundled socks she could get her many hands on tied around her body.
>"Mangle what are you doing?"
>This is what you wanted right? "mangle wit a big belleh"
>"That was just shitposting!"
>"Heavens, I hope you washed your hands after."
>That's not what- you-"
>[sad mangle noises]
>"No I like it. Really."
>spends rest of the day cuddling with his extra soft waifu

Except we all know that he abuses mangle.

That brought me some happiness, user, thank you

Yeah, and the kids from My Neighbor Totoro are just wandering ghosts.

Why do you do these things?

Is that the wub? youtube.com/watch?v=Yyk1qezYKXk

I'm not Freddy, I'm BLEDDY! A completely original character!

I, too, am excited for Sonic Forces.

>FNaF Dreams Collection

FNAF is a drop in the bucket compared to Sonic. It would get the Bubsy treatment.

So Trans Fazbear when.

What? No? I meant it would get a game like Bubsy did. You know, where he goes to a museum exhibit then descends into Hell. An absurd experience but not one as confusing or lengthy as Dreams Collection.

I think the closest we'll get to this is a Create an animatronic app released close to the movie that lets kids mix and match their own parts to make their own character. Going off of where the series is heading.

gimme a request

Toy Chica snuggling with Withered Freddy

Toy Chica doing some self maintenance with a part of her torso costume disassembled.

A singing femToy Freddy

A parody of Highlander's poster with the Magician and Toy Tricky in the places of Connor MacLeod and the Kurgan.

Lolbit being cute with another animatronic, please.

Cute

The world needs more happy Beanpole.