Horny?

So I got a weird problem? Horn does not sound only when pressed inside. If I hit "lock" twice on the key fob, horn chirps, if I hit "panic" horn beeps, but when I press on the horn button on the steering wheel, nothing happens. The horn relay is fine, press on the center of the wheel, relay goes click. What could be causing my problem? Horn is a crappy aftermarket one from Autozone, all the wiring looks ok. Car is a 2008 Mazda 3 hatch.

do you have steering wheel radio controls or cruise control buttons on the steering wheel?

Yes, both, and they work just fine

I fucked a Ziplock bag full of mashed potatoes because I thought it'd feel like a pussy.
>it didn't

Infection yet? That sounds dangerous... do you have any advice for me and my horn?

Cool story bro.

There's something wrong with the horn circuit.
Specifically between the (Battery->Relay) or (Relay->Horn) stretch of wiring, or connectors.
The reason you can get the horn to chirp and go off with the remote is because that's is all controlled on a separate circuit via the alarm system.
Check all connectors and wiring. Also its very possible the after market cheap on died. If you can get the wiring diagram and a test light you can confirm all this.

swap in a matching relay from somewhere else
check fuses
check for power at horn connector when the button is pressed
check horn by wiring directly to car battery with scrap wire

dead horns are fairly common according to one forum thread.

I've been shitting blood for three weeks and can't stop blinking. Diagnosis?

Ok, thanks, I'll try swapping in another relay, and double check all the wiring

cancer

Nervous ticks? Parasites? Are your social needs not being met? This is a weird place to seek advice for that.

How do I explain this to my family? Maybe say I touched some asbestos?

Winning blue on the 1st gen Mazda3's get my dick so hard.

Who is this and why is Veeky Forums obsessed with it?

Veeky Forums loves traps

Idk senpai I think this person looks different than the other. Or I could be retarded and really want to believe it's actually a girl.

Plese be girl

Yes, you stupid morons, it's a girl. The trap thing with this particular girl is some meme that started happening when some dude was trying to show off his photography from a ricer weeb meet-up.

People got extremely butt-flustered that she was standing on the hoods and jump when it's obvious that the ricers didn't REALLY give a shit about their cars (look at the fucking paint on that Honda).

so its not a dude
still gross tho

She's not an incredible looking girl.
Probability does anal though.

That's what happens when you don't change your blinker fluid every 1500 miles

If the relay clicks when you hit the steering wheel. shouldn't that mean the problem is with the horn not getting power. It's the same relay that chirps the horn when you lock the doors. Are you sure that the relay clicks? Pushing the horn and chirping it with the key fob should be the same thing to the relay.

not the same ... person
that one is a girl but she has a giant schnoz, Ops has a smaller nose and smaller "tits"
this one has the thunder thighs so is probably a natural woman

You cant trust anything anymore

>those thighs

Fucking gross

So are either of the girls from that shoot a trap? I specifically remember that one of them was in the original thread. OP of that one mentioned that the one that wasn't a trap was the one getting accused of having a dick which put her off. Maybe I'm just insane though.

>sloot posing with a Mazda 3 like its something impressive

I'm no longer attracted to this woman if it's not a trap

Are there any traps that have posed with cars?

She has an instagram and it's pretty clearly a woman. People are playing with you user, you've fallen into their trap.

Shitboxes deserve love too