How much should a 2018 base WRX cost out the door?

How much should a 2018 base WRX cost out the door?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBQlK89PyxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away underage

0 dollars because it's a shit car

8mil

everything is shit to you besides your shitbox

10 grand more than you think it should

I heard something about the AWD in the WRX not being as good as the AWD in the STi. is that true?

OP doesn't even know the price of the fucking base model and here you are trying to ask him technicals..

you cant afford it.

If you are asking about a new car thats base and worried about its OTD cost, then you're clearly underage, cant drive, will put it into a tree, and have too shit of a job to even afford the insurance, let alone a car note that probablys on no credit or shit credit.

You want that car just to attempt to pull some pussy off the high of the babydriver movie and it aint happening. Buy a used car, save your money, and stfu. Or dont and throw yourself into finical ruin. Either way, it dont matter.

MTYCAP

wasn't asking him specifically. basically anyone who sees the comment but i guess i did reply to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBQlK89PyxQ

Here you go.

i don't drive a shitbox

It should cost $2k more than a Camry

Out the door includes taxes. How are we supposed to know your local city, county, and state tax rate?

Out the door includes the dealer specific discount they are giving you. Most dealers this is between 1-2k off of MSRP. Again you have not told us what discount you are getting.

Out the door includes how much you are putting down in cash, if any. You have not specified.

Out the door includes any trade value if you are trading a car, including negative equity if there is any. Insufficient data.

Out the door requires us to know exactly what options your MSRP includes. Mist vehicles arrive with one of 3 or 4 dealer selected options packages. These can range from 600-3600$. Or do you mean base BASE. You dont even want rubber floor mats?

Out the door requires us to know what specific manufacturers promotions are being applied to the deal if any, these include customer cash incentive rebates. These rebates are changed at least once a month. You have not specified any rebate options.

Out the door may also include your registration fees if your state requires that to be collected upfront on new cars, as well as title fees that are usually collected as part of the price of issuing you a temporary tag.

If you are financing, are you purchasing gap insurance? Extended warranties, paint or dent protection? Any other accessories to be supplied and installed by the dealer. These are added to the price and folded into the loan if you don't pay cash for them separately.

These are many factors we need to know to get you an out the door price.

Its not better, but there is a customizable center differential on the STI. With WRX, the tuning is fixed front and back is fully automated. With the STI you can tune the response.

Its an autism feature that will only make a difference .001% of the time.

holy shit dude write a novel

someone give me the TLDR

tree fiddy

STI has LSD in the rear. WRX is open diff all around.

Many factors go into a car's price
OP is retarded underage

last year out the door on my 2017 limited wrx was $30,000

Post your car

>WRX doesn't have an LSD in the back but my 20 year old legacy granny wagon does
wtf i hate subaru now

new age wrxs are catered to casuals now

So $10,000 above MSRP then?

I can actually pay cash for it

I actually loled a little

Thanks

>I can actually pay cash for it

So generic. It's a corolla ugly status now.

>>You dont even want rubber floor mats?

Hell the fuck no. They charge like $50 or $75 or something for that garbage that doesn't do anything that some $20 mats from autozone won't do even better. Better to save the money and spend an extra couple of bucks on some husky liners that actually keep shit from getting all over the carpeting.

Its gonna void your carpet warranty if your mats are not OEM spec.

Its your funeral pal.

Holy shit this guy is wrong as fuck, please stop talking.

WRX is open diff front, open diff rear, VLSD center. The tuning is "fixed" in the sense that it's mostly a passive system - torque goes to the axle that has the most grip.

Nominal torque split is 50% front 50% rear all the time. If your rear wheels start slipping, then it starts to shift more torque to the front and vice versa. They didn't keep the LSD because Subaru is an econo-box manufacturer; brake-based torque vectoring basically does the exact same thing that an LSD does in that it allows torque to continue to be applied to the wheel that has traction even though the other wheel is losing/has lost traction.

STI has passive front and rear differentials and an actively controlled center differential. That means the DCCD unit in the STI can decide and PREDICT when and where to send torque based on road conditions, speed, etc. It can also send more torque to the rear or front axle as you decide. It is definitely superior to the WRX system, even in everyday driving. You can actually make the rear end step out a little in the STI and it'll have you giggling like a schoolgirl.

Guy took the time to lay it out for you and you don't even thank him, go fuck yourself.

Did some research. If you can get a WRX out the door for around MSRP, you're doing good.

Like 15,000 because thats all the 20 year old vapelords that actually like this car can afford.

Why are those so many high-effort subaru shills on Veeky Forums? Either that or you are just taking the bantz 2 seriously.

>WRX is dead
>EVO is dead
Is there any good sport sedan these days

You seem to have this confused with the civic type r.

>a young man wishing for bygone days

Were you in Charlottesville?

Focus RS

>vapelords
>$15k
I'm a vapelord and I have 4 cars.

what's their collective value?

I paid like $29,000ish OTD. But in CA where the taxes are ridiculous and dealers won't negotiate much

Nigga FUCK autozone, buy those mats from o'reilly's they'll be cheaper anyway

$3,460

Are you satisfied with it?