Opinions about new Mercedes-Benz car?

youtube.com/watch?v=4MNJdnQLvBw

>The Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet is a car with sensual, emotionally appealing design and innovative technical concept solutions, which defines the ultimate luxury of the future. At the same time the two-seater model pays homage to the glorious “automotive haute couture” of hand-finished, exclusive cabriolets.

are we going into the future or back to the past? i don't get this car

the past is a mix of past and the future

its known as Retro-Future, and its very trendy nowdays

>the car is a mix of....

fixed

A E S T H E T I C
Yeah i love that style of fusion of past and future and makes it stand out so much

yeah, it gives lot of personality for the car and praises history of brand without look into the future

You know I almost got triggered.. But in a way I kinda like it. I wouldn't buy it even if I could, not really my style, I don't like flashy cars, unless it's only flashy to car people

Neat tho

ching chong slit eyes and buck tooth.

you now can't unsee.

Is this the ultimate way to let the world know you hate poor people?

>Is this the ultimate way to let the world know you hate poor people?

>impying that normal people dont will have Retro-Future cars in 20 years

ya know what
if retro futuristic is where cars go after this awkward androgynous edgy blob phase car design is going thru
id be just fine with that

>>impying that normal people dont will have Retro-Future cars in 20 years
this
retro-future is next after the transformers era we're currently in

Another concept car that will never make it to production by the manufacturers who will instead pretend that it was just a design exercise that carried over into their watered down boring future main product line like we're all babies that can't handle an actual decent car with a daring design.

>we're all babies that can't handle an actual decent car with a daring design.
thank the goverment and their regulations

>we're all babies that can't handle an actual decent car with a daring design.

Truth. Veeky Forums can't handle this.

Just absolutely hideous, especially with the top up. And what the fuck are those colored tubes going through the center console?? Seems like a pointless waste of space

Soon we're going to be above plebeian things like brakelights and headlights

beautiful but the flux capacitor tubes made me lol

what the fuck is with those pedals

what pedals?

Thank you

i wonder how they will start doing those type of cars...

only Renault started doing it with Alpine cars

It's fucking hideous. God I miss the old Mercedes design from the 90s.

It looks like a Sci-Fi movie villain's car.

Cruella deville found her new ride.

I like it a lot.

We will see... cuz they made two concepts for Maybach. It looks like they will make it production. See 6X6.

>Mercedes reportedly plans on bringing the long-hooded two-doors into production.

>Anywho, Autocar reports that Mercedes-Maybach plans to bring the 6 Coupe and Cabrio to production someday, taking the fight directly to the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead and Coupé. Insiders also tell the British publication that Mercedes intends to bring back bespoke coachbuilding, offering new levels of customization to Maybach 6 customers. Something tells me Cruella's gonna want hers upholstered in white with spots of black.

Epic levels of prestige gap.

>Epic levels of prestige gap.

Prestige gap just because they fuckin' can. That's the beauty of electric powertrains... No real proportion constraints.

When it is german, anything is possible.

You nailed it. A lot of the concept car designs I see I pretty cool looking, but they almost never make it.

Looks over the top, not very charismatic but it's not supposed to be i guess.
Benz really wants that piece of BMW-RR market share

That car in your pic screams a supervillain's car. I mean in a good way. kek

That interior is just too much, wtf were they thinking.

It looks alright but the front looks like a Buddha with trisomy 21

>say it with me now:

IT. LOOKS. LIKE. A. PE. NIS.

God I would love to see classic muscle/pony cars return but with a futuristic twist

It looks awesome and most be comfy to drive. But where the fuck does one park that thing. My street is small and both sides are filled with cars. I cant imagine parking such a landboat.

ahh user you wan to pray a game?

>opulent laid back landjacht cruiser
>angry faced
c'mon now

The body really feels like a fresh design language and it's definitely cool in its own way, but boy that interior is beyond stupid. It will probably never go into production because people who want the ultra luxury experience won't wear a badge that has shitty A Class diesels in its lineup. That's why the maybach revival failed the first time around, and it will fail again.

Nice effort though.

Ugh. Looks like something a nigger would drive.

whỳ? doesn't it look like your ugly gook shitbox?

Will they finally start mass producing this style of Concept cars that's been teased since the early 1990's?

It actually looks like a gook shitbox fucked an antique car and let a ford convince them that abortion was wrong, so they gave the baby up to be raised by a donked charger.

hue

bla bla stay in yo lane bitch boi.

>ICE power plant
>gaudy as fuck interior

Mercedes is dead

Nice Cayman with foglights

rr knnowww raght

ching chong bingbong