/dlg/ Duel Links General

Trigger warning edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery have returned to the shop
>Super Joey is in duel world until 5/28. He drops some super shit
>The Paradox Brothers will be in duel world starting May 24th. They will be unlockable.
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try eating cat food to free up money to spend on packs
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tLlPOgViEo
platinmods.com/threads/yu-gi-oh-duel-links-v-1-6-0-mod-apk-always-win-auto-play-bot-always-showing-cards-more.327/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is nothing wrong with eating cat food sometimes i like to surprise my pet with some fancier food but she doesnt want it so i eat it myself so it doesnt go to waste

trigger warning edition

Good lad

This is the official thread

Gift controller retard

Ishizu gives me bone

any good super Joey farm deck?

Godspeed

How do you stop kunai?

midgame having 2 unhappy out and the security/windstorm can prevent the traps from fucking you, and then final turn forced ceasefire prevents all traps

I wonder how long it will take before we get vrains content in here. I think Vrains era cards might be too strong for the current meta. But the anime has stuff like speed duels and skills, so they might want to tie stuff in with a game at some point. Maybe we'll get a seperate vrains duel links esque game?

don zaloog when?

it's the nostalgia trip we need

What a shitty OP
saged

E HEROES WHEN

Probably not for a long time, although we might get some of the more balanced cards (i.e. bad in the actual meta) from the show, kind of like we already have Wonder Balloons.
The GX era comes first. It will be hilarious to see a Vehicroid meta.

Makes me wonder if the new legend duelist stuff could make it in, but that might also be too strong.

Retard Controller

Legendary Fisherman II, Rage of Kairyu-Shin and Amazoness Call seem balanced enough.

>Vehicroid meta
Yeah, Drillroid, Steamroid, Truckroid, Submarineroid, Gyroid and Jetroid would be pretty good in Duel Links format.

Too OP in this format. It was actually limited back in the day.

Why do people say not to go above Level 35 here?

its a meme

>four of box URs
but... why

i reset early when i get what I want

completely free to play btw, modded apk gets me tons of gems

So I've been watching old yugioh episodes on Netflix. They only have the first two seasons though. Is it worth watching the rest of duel monsters and which series after that should I skip to? Really surprised how much I'm enjoying it despite retarded 4Kids dub

If you watch GX, watch subs unless you're into cringe comedy.
5Ds and on are actual animes instead of memes.

>. Is it worth watching the rest of duel monsters
Yes, but skip the filler arcs. The Virtual World arc, Waking od he Dragons and KC Grand Prix are non-canon and should be skipped.
At the very least, you should watch the final duel of the series between Yugi and the Pharaoh, and after that watch the Darkside of Dimensions Movie which is an epilogue (do NOT watch the Pyramid of Light movie)

>and which series after that should I skip to?
GX is fun.
5Ds is cool even though it has its down points, has an actual plot.
Skip Zexal.
Arc-V starts strong but loses its steam by the end.

I recommend that you watch the other series subbed though.

Clayman might be a problem.

Did the same after getting into this game last week. Been watching GX after finishing the first two seasons on Netflix like you.
Most of the first season is pretty episodic, mainly Dr. Crowler fucking with the Sliphers.
Near the end of it, however, is when an overarching plot develops, and as far as I am in Season 2, larger plots seem to be the norm at that point.
The dubbed version of GX ends at Season 3 btw, only subs exist for Season 4, the last season.

Also, Chazz is the best character. Cyrus is a whiny little bitch.

Any ever built any decks with Legendary Fishermen or Orca Fortress in them?

The standard duellists get too difficult, supposedly. Your average win rate drops lower than the payout increases

>Also, Chazz is the best character. Cyrus is a whiny little bitch.
It's a pity that if Chazz ever gets added to Duel Links, we could never get Ojama King.

>tfw plenty rares but no essentials to build a solid deck with

So if the Paradox Brothers are included as one character, could they do the same for Lumis and Umbra?

R8 B8

Feels good cucking a luck on your side player

How viable is Blue eyes deck now that Kaibaman has been added?

Why? We already have cocoon

tier 2 or even tier 1

Clayman has actual attack stats, is a Normal monster and would most likely come with good support cards like Hero Signal or O Oversoul.

what's a good deck I can make with this

any way to recover cards you converted by accident?

woah woah woah, for 1 red eyes is better for 2. its roughly the same tier because paladin could summon from the deck anyway.

you obviously havent played it yourself

also have a look at youtube.com/watch?v=4tLlPOgViEo

mako needs better drops

>mfw picked up the yugioh manga back up again after starting this game
>mfw last arc with the phraoh playing a shadow RPG against Bakura and Yugi dueling with Bakura's RPG self in the tomb
>mfw Yugi opens up the duel by completely beating the absolute shit out of Bakura with his new deck that he'd later go on to use to beat the Pharaoh

Fuck. Yugi should have dueled more.

it wouldn't make the impact you think it would because graveyard manipulation is too immature in this game. there's no swap frog, undine, foolish burial, etc, so pulling off slushy would be slow and hard.

we have skreech

i'm running it now, red eyes is still better because it has the trap card.

now switch to bewd, get yourself 3 econ and 3 vigilance and see for yourself why this deck is tier 1 material

>now get 3 econs and 3 vigilance
fuck you kaiba

vigilance works with red eyes too

of course it does... why shouldnt it?

having access to the trap is nice since you can easily get it into the graveyard with LG. How many would one run?
I might check it out later

3 red eyes chick
3 red eyes black drag
3 blue drag summner
2 red eyes trap trap
2 meteor drag
2 poly
2 econ
3 mirror wall.

destroys bewd decks.

Reminder to hide & report early/meme threads.

unfortunately, no one made a real thread and i think we're too deep into this one

but i'll report it anyways bruh

>destroys bewd decks
how??

first: storm
second: champ vigilance
also: 3000>2400

poly summon meteor black dragon then use the red eyes trap to put red eyes back on the field

3500 + 2400 > 3000.

and you're right, replace econ with security orb. storm if you want to.

>be me
>get enough gems for 3x10 packs
>it is still barely enough to scratch the 400 card packs with one meta card
>have to trade cards I might need later to the card trader
>have to level characters who only get their good cards at level 25
>it takes endless battles to get to another level starting from level 20
>no silver keys
mobile yugioh was a mistake

thats a pretty strong combo you got there. unfort you only run 2 fusion cards. so it will rarely work first or 2nd turn. And by the time you got your fusion ready your opponent will either have BEWD ready with Vigilance or enough Econs set to stall till LG.

also you play your storm combo before playing your monster and hence your security orb will only let you destroy your own precious monsters or in the worse case it will let me destroy my blue dragon summoner so I can get a BEWD to my hand

you can't even use it 1st turn.
its a 2nd turn or later combo.

Would Amazoness Princess, Spy and Pet Liger work for Duel Links?
Queen and Empress would obviously be too powerful.

rip. i wasted 8000 gems (been saving for the UR release since i started) and got a lot of good shit

3 trap jammers
magic jammer
sonic bird
senju
kaiser seahorse
beud
soi
2x order to charge
security orb
magical mirror arm
mirror wall
3x accursed mask
fusion gate
3x wonder balloons
2x ladybug of doom

I think my game is glitched or something. I've had 4 Ishizu spawns in the past 12 hours, not that I'm complaining. Maybe now I'll get that damn chief.

>switcheroo
>with thunder dragon
user I....
after the nerf on the 23rd Thunder dragon is gonna be a dead draw and Venus will be a bit harder to pilot might as well try balance or restart with it instead

what are the best decks other than harpies/Relinq?

GK
Last Gamble Variants
Burn (weevil or tea)
Mako :^)

My fucking dick.

Damn son

So if one wanted to make an "Archfiend Turbo" utilizing Red Magicians, how would you?

how do i beat kaiba lvl 40 3 times in a row reliably?

Anyone have the mega for the most recent apk?
Giving up on farming normally the system is broken as all hell and completely unfair

Without spell power grasp and pitch black stone Red magician is worthless

the system is fair in itself. you just need to deal with the fact it's a mobile game. or just remake the whole thing and remove microtransactions.

I don't think there's an 1.6 APK out anyhow.

Modded apk, or balance scorpion with bao

I have been using this platinmods.com/threads/yu-gi-oh-duel-links-v-1-6-0-mod-apk-always-win-auto-play-bot-always-showing-cards-more.327/
It shows the AI's cards and u always get 4k points at least.

Even with it's ability add a counter from the grave?

I wouldn't say good, but those stones are obviously for Dark Magician decks. I'm making one, always liked the card and all the support/related shit for it. Trying to get my third Soul Exchange to oil things up and to complete my gk deck.

You would have to be running magical blast and make sure you had one in the grave and then another spell card I mean it's far too conditional to be a wincon or anything and with 1600 atk 1800 under yami it's nothing too crazy
I'd say go for it if you want but don't expect the next best thing you know?

swap the SE's out for a dark magic attack and thousand knives. You have legion to quickly summon DMG anyways.

Well it's own stats shouldn't matter too much when it's just a vehicle to quick summon a Skull or Beast right?

does that ever work? I started using him in my deck but the effect N E V E R works, I mean when do you ever use three spells in a close timespan

I thought of that but the easy removal from SE seems more interesting, specially if they have something stronger than dmg or dm. I like the idea of using thousand knives but dark magic attack with so many wild tornadoes and security orbs seems risky.

>try to sneak x3 thundercock dragon and poly into my dragon deck
>10 autoduels, not a single dead draw or awfully terrible hand
>play 2 pvp matches
>start with 2 thunders in first duel and then with 3 in second duel
hm

does security orb sound like a good replacement for e-con? it's in a mini-pack so it might be easier to get than mirror wall, sphere kuriboh etc.

You don't. You use one or two then the effect of the ones you dumped in your grave.

It's literally been coined as the poor mans econ while you farm for the real one

what exactly is it you are trying to imply with your small sample size?

On paper it sounds nice and maybe when we get some actual archfiends worth grabbing from the deck it'll be way more viable but a normal monster with a big attack that can get econ'd or OtC'd isn't really worth the technically -2 you'd be doing
like this guy

yea its a good card. different utility but good. its a lot more defensive.

They'll probably add the chess-themed Archfiends before any of the rest

Wow, cool loaner deck I'm sure this guy was kog

>Black Magic Ritual
>No Magician of Black Chaos

should I use my gems now or wait for the silent magician pack?

>not waiting for the dark side of dimensions movie pack
>t. pleb

Deck?

I guess 2 SE is fine with DMG/legion+DM. I see you have 19 cards, maybe add thousand knives or a crystal seer. Maybe switch the barrier guy for another crystal seer as well.

I'm trying to run a gk deck, do I really need 3 Priestesses? They're good for defense and tribute/grave fodder, but otherwise don't seem that important. Can I get by with just 2?