Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=tekken 7 akuma movelist&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&
youtube.com/watch?v=E2ybV0G9PAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play Jive

SFV is without a doubt the best looking fighting game of this generation.

Fuck Rachel

Play whatever

How hard to play is Rev2 Dizzy?

What characters are you guys playing in tekken 7?

just as easy and braindead as she is right now

PlayClaudio and his wife

But she pretty and hits hard, I hate fighting Rachel also.

nobody since the game isnt out

>Tekken

Thinking of Miguel or Kazumi.

SFV is so good holy shit!

Did he not attend or is he still in free fall?

I want to try Jin, Lucky Chloe, Yoshimitsu, Xiaoyu, Devil Jin, Akuma, Asuka, Lili, and Dragonuv. I hope to end up sticking with at least one of them.

only 4 days left until TFH beta

I want to play with my fidget spinner.

>Max getting more viewers than all of Evo Japan

is that going to be open to everyone? i'm interested desu but i'm not gonna pay just to beta test it

Infiltration is a married man now. He doesn't have time to practice kusoges.

She wasn't even fun in NG desu

I'm playing with mine. Wonder how long this fad will last?

>he didn't back it
sorry, 40$ backers only and you can't even pay for it at this point if you wanted to

>40$ backers only

Why did I see 'Dindu' when glancing at this Rog player's name

You only say that because you play SFV.

Probably not that much longer, it's like this years mighty beanz but not as cool.

I can't believe Ogawa almost lost to a Dizzy. Are her new buffs that good?

King, Jin and Kazuya.

E-LEVEN
DAYS
TILL
THE
KING
OF
IRON
FIST
TOURNAMENT
SEVEN

Lili, Steve and Dragunov.

Maybe Bryan but that's depending on whether I like his playstyle or not. I played Steve for a fucking while now, and Lili and Dragunov got picked up in Dark Ressurection so I know their playstyle super well

Drag/Leo

And only 18 days until it's dead and you're playing SFV again.

Is this the end of SFV? lmaooo

but SFV is unironically shit

Is this the first time you've heard of Tekken? They do pretty well years after launch.

SFV is America's game and America is asleep.

>ever having touched that trash
I am not blind and dumb so I never bought it.

SFV is at Sai? I thought it couldn't be there for some reason. Or is that another tournament?

Jin/Kazumi

Is the deluxe edition of Tekken 7 even worth buying?

Well I mean, for that devil slut and some other character which I can't recall right now, and metallic costumes.

The price is also like 30% more

>They do pretty well years after launch

Never even heard of tekken 6 or tag 2 being talked about or even pulling numbers during the SF4 era.

>is the deluxe edition of [video game] even worth buying

the answer to this has never been 'yes', and it will remain this way until they come with blowjobs

You get Eliza from pre-ordering the normal version too. Deluxe gives you two characters that haven't been announced yet, a game mode that hasn't been announced yet, and the metallic costumes.

Kazunoko is playing right this second at Saigon Cup 2017

They showed all the post launch DLC characters during the Sai stream after the tournament was done.

Deluxe Edition just adds the seasonspass you can buy later.
Eliza is preorder bonus for all versions and will become dlc later on.

SFV deluxe edition is definitely worth it, but on the other hand Capcom is one of the few companies who actually respect their customers...

Because all talk about it was regulated to /tekgen/ because /fgg/ would just shitpost to death about it.

Okay, but will Bamco pull an Ed Boon and make all the DLC characters super high-tier?

Is it worth to get the season pass then?

You're thinking of EVO japan, which SFV is not there.

What, Raven has lower health than Chipp? Was that always like this or did they change it for Rev 2?

I got the Collectors Edition but hell no it is not worth it. Just wait for the content to actually release and then decide if you want it for the same or likely loer price.

He has really high guts so in the end Chipp still has the lowest net health

>try to zone pot
>he flips
>lose
everytime

No, hey haven' revealed the Ev japan games yet as far as I know. Wha you're talking about is the pre-evo japan tournament which I think is Sai.

Also what got me confused is that the SFV tournament on right is Saigon Cup and I thought maybe Sai was an abbreviation, but they're two diferent events so it makes sense.

whose the kanye west of the FGC?

why give him attention

where is tekgen, I want to leave this shithole

Filipino Champ

What are the chances of Demi Fiend being in P5A?

kanye west

you beat me to it you fucker

F-champ

marvel in 5min?

yee

Majin Obama is a very good commentator, his solo stuff is too good

He knows when to be hype

Use buffs but don't use the best equipment because it hurts my fee fees and I'll use my Gaea Rage till you make the fight fair

He knows the games he commentates on.

He's not Hellpockets or Aris (even though Aris is at least funny).

>blazblue will never be this hype

what does this even mean

only time I've seen bb be hype was at evo2k14

Fuck. FAB is a god, hell of a match.

FAB
more like..DAB

I like Dizzy's thighs

>Sol

Good to see they're letting brain damaged people play.

Only a brain damaged person would say that

Same person who predicted Urien was going to be the Nash of S2.

I'll predict that this year will be the last "big" year for SFV, as the interest towards the game is quickly falling down. Strong SFxTK vibes.

This is a 'big' year for sfv?
Last year of sf4 had more life and passion and that was with people being feed up with the game lol

>Same person who predicted Urien was going to be the Nash of S2.

Lmao, so you're literally nobody who predicted nothing. Thanks for the clarification.

Shut the fuck up dude

is there a move list for t7 akuma somewhere?

"Big" year in the sense of eSports push.

The viewers are already down compared to last year. Also I don't see Sony supporting SFV for too long, forget things like eLeague next year.

So you predicted something that isn't even close to being true?

google.com/search?q=tekken 7 akuma movelist&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&

Tell me a Urien player who reached top 8 this year at a big event.

Pro tip: you can't. Even the best current Urien player, Nemo, lost against a Ryu player.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2ybV0G9PAA

will you be able to unlock the new characters in Injustice 2 with ingame currency?

A morningly reminder that there WILL be a new VF!

Of course not.

What does that have to do with Nash?

Yes, so how does that make him the "Nash" of season 2?

People said Nash was good because Infiltration was winning with him and 8 frame delay.

People say Urien is good because they read patch notes. Also Nemo won Topanga League.

post cfn

>outfundies karin player as vega
>air throw multiple jump in attempts
>this goes on in each round until the moment where the game jumps ahead like 5 seconds and im suddenly in the middle of a combo
>or one of the instances where i literally just hold back during a blockstring and somehow end up getting combo'd into ex ressenha after another timeskip
>get stunned and teabagged each time

alright thats enough wifi for me

I don't get how capcom and sony think an esports push helps the game right now anyway.
Everyone knew the best move would have been a rebranding and relaunch ala realm reborn and making the game F2P. But clearly capcom and sony know better or have yakuza money laundering going on.

>outfundies
>vega
vega is literal autofootsies lmao. nice blaming it on the lag the moment your autopilot gets blown up you fucking shitter

For what reason?

Prior his nerfs and the input lag adjustments, Nash was considered to be a top tier character by many.

Truth is, the character wasn't really strong per-se, but it was the lag that pushed him forward and made him look stronger.

When they lowered the input lag, the character became much more tolerable and people noticed that he wasn't that strong.

Same thing will happen for Urien. At first everyone was saying how unpredictable Urien is thanks to tools like his EX Chariot and strong mix-up play. Despite that, people that are bronze scrubs like anonymous on Veeky Forums are already starting to figure out the character, which is why there hasn't been one Urien player at Top 8s in many events.

Therefore, you can see the similarities. And this is prior to the S2.1 nerfs.

See above.