/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/minussemi/status/866127496663531520
youtube.com/watch?v=S5z1XkymEfc
twitter.com/meme50/status/856234764633690112
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63000487
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Lancelot is NO LONGER 10.0

Can it be metadicksuckers thread?

twitter.com/minussemi/status/866127496663531520

Reposting.

XTH FOR 10.0

True Ancestor cometh

Doki Doki Desu Thread

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Considering everything that isn't a buster memer got knocked down a peg because of Merlin on his lists, that Golden is still tenouttaten is downright impressive

>he's still mad

This meme is new to me.

That whole family is great at powering through beatings.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5z1XkymEfc

Morgan might be an evil fuck but her gens truly produce best boys.

Who /9.5/ here?

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

S Rank thread.

left or right

Sita when?

>ASS Rank thread

What's so good about Herc anyway?

>only 30% attack up
>only one-turn evasion
>nothing special about his guts or NP

Ibaraki or Beo would be better than him.

>not posting the nude version
Pussy

Why is right bleeding? We never even scratch him

Fuck is Rama doing up there?

I wasn't aware there was one, link?

+1!!!!!
And his Bond CE is shit.
Fuck off Ibaraki fag

Buster Crit memer. ST too.

Because the memelist assumed everyone already got his bond CE

His Bond CE with triple stacked guts.

>dodge first turn
>get beat down next turn
>use first guts to survive third turn
>second guts
>third guts
>use battle continuation finally
>dodge is off cooldown, use it again

He lasts a really long time.

Bond CE gives him three stacks of guts and there's not many things that'll survive five buster brave chains in a row from him if you're smart with his dodge and natural guts.

>The vampire laughed and jumped at Rider of Red. Having just jumped himself, Rider couldn’t stop himself from being pushed down to the ground.
>Rider of Red reflexively turned his gaze to the wall that Lancer had collided against. When he did that, the vampire attacked Rider as if he had intentionally aimed for that. He bared his fangs in order to suck Rider’s blood and turn him into one of his kind.
He did twice, so much for faster than stopped time.

It's one of the top three most common ones along with Waver's and Mata Hari's.

What the fuck did I just watch?

twitter.com/meme50/status/856234764633690112

tears of blood from what happened in Camelot Zero

THE MEME WILL NEVER DIE!

Thankyou good user, now excuse me for a few minutes.

>Having just jumped himself
He was in mid air with no way to move out of the way.
>Rider of Red reflexively turned his gaze to the wall that Lancer had collided against.
So he hit him when he wasn't paying attention.

Neither of those are a speedblitz. That's when you overwhelm someone to the point that even if they're on solid ground and aware of you, they can't do a thing, which is very much not how that fight went.

But whatever happened to all the memers who said the list was not valid? Oh, it is valid now that you like the outcome? Just to show how retarded and biased the shitposters are, I will just fucking save this thread and post it every single thread if Lancelot goes back to 10.0.

It's still not valid, we're just laughing at you since your precious list dropped him.

Because every time someone told you Herc was 10.0 too you sperged ''H-he's not S rank haha''. Get fucked fag

Fuck off Melvin. You got BTFO.

>He was in mid air with no way to move out of the way
But wasn't he faster than time stopped?

>So he hit him when he wasn't paying attention.
Whatever happened to faster than stopped time? I can assure you Dio isn't getting hit while Za Warudo is up even if he is not paying attention.

>Lancelot is 10.0
>Melvin says the memelsit is accurate
>Lancelot isn't 10.0 anymore
>B-But you said the list wasn't valid

>This level of damage control

>It's still not valid
Then why are you "laughing" if it's not valid?

But I thought it wasn't valid? Are things only valid when it doesn't go against your beliefs?

The only one who got BTFO is the idiot who just gave it away that he only thinks things are valid if he is benefited. Now I can simply use this thread to disprove you anytime you say something is "not canon" because you don't like it.

>implying there is even a single post taking the change seriously
If you can't even take a few anons laughing at you, you shouldn't be spamming your Lancelot dick-sucking all the time. It's pretty sad to see you being this assblasted about something that doesn't even matter.

>Then why are you "laughing" if it's not valid?
Because you've gone into full damage control mode.

I never said it was not accurate though? I'm asking why is it accurate now to you.

>t-t-t-things are only valid when I LIKE
I won again without even winning. Just link to this thread next time you say something is "not canon", as it shows you only say it's not because you don't like what canon says.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63000487

>Being this BTFO
just stop posting anytime

So laughing at clear hypocrites and gaining benefit from your response is now damage control? Kek.

But if it's not valid why do you laugh to begin with? i mean would you laugh if EoD had Goetia losing to Lancelot?

It's always a risk clicking on pixiv links but this one is worth it.

>he realized his blunder and now he is going full damage control
Ready to accept canon from now on? You can't claim it's not anymore.

And don't claim I'm affected by the list, I accepted the changes, because I'm not a hypocrite and actually stick to facts.

Personally, I'm laughing because after all you shitposted about Lancelot being the greatest because he's 10.0 and S rank, he's now 9.8 and plenty of others are S rank too.

I don't think the list is valid, but your shitposting just got invalidated if you try use the list to claim he's the best, which is good enough for me to laugh a little.

I was replying to this though
>I never said it was not accurate though? I'm asking why is it accurate now to you.
BTFO again

Kiara kirra

How did Archer Sluts get so high?

This is your Achilles for tonight

How fast he is doesn't matter if he either doesn't know he's about to be hit or he has no way of propelling himself in mid air.

Also, he wasn't using Kometes at that point.

>no Astolfo tier NP gain to balance out the NP

Bullshit

But I have not once claimed the list was inaccurate, yet you are still failing to explain why you went from NOT ACCURATE to 100% ACCURATE

BTFO again.

>I don't think the list is valid
So you don't have anything to laugh at? You are all over the place now, you claim it's not accurate yet your actions claim it is.

Regardless, this is just fuel for me to bring up this kind of attitude at any point in the future once you claim something is "not canon because I don't like it".

>Melvin's peepee is so small that he can't even handle some anons chuckling at the fact that he can't spam his "LANCELOT IS 10.0 S-RANK UNRIVALED" cocksucking anymore
There's nothing to argue about here, just change 10.0 to 9.8 next time you decide to choke on Lancelot's balls in this general.

>But I have not once claimed the list was inaccurate, yet you are still failing to explain why you went from NOT ACCURATE to 100% ACCURATE
>damage controlling this hard
Just stop posting you got BTFO

So Astolfo but not shit. Neat.

>SSR
>Good NP gen with that NP
>That NP in general

If only. He'll be a 4* Enkidu at best.

>rider
>NP isn't his Chariot
WEW LAD
This would be fine if he was summoned as Lancer instead

>How fast he is doesn't matter if he either doesn't know he's about to be hit
It does though, if he faster than stopped time, then Vlad shouldn't have even moved from his POV.

>Also, he wasn't using Kometes at that point.
>A Noble Phantasm whose activation is usually triggered by stepping out of "Tempeteous Immortal Chariot."
He had it. And his status as the fastest on foot Servant is mentioned in that battle too.

Feels weird how difficult it is to find artwork of Oz and the Lion King together in any kind of situation.

>So you don't have anything to laugh at? You are all over the place now, you claim it's not accurate yet your actions claim it is.
No, Melvin, you're not getting it. I don't think the list is valid, but you do. And now, you can't use it to shitpost about Lancelot anymore, because he's not the only S rank, and not even 10.0 on it.

My laughter isn't based on the fact that Lancelot is rated lower on a list I don't care about. It's the fact that your shitposting just lost fuel that I'm happy about.

She just had to double crit Merlin.

There are riders whose mounts aren't their NPs in game
Ushi for example

>he still can't explain his reasoning
>d-d-d-damage control I s-s-swaar
Kek just stop posting, you BTFO yourself even when you should have won.

>if he faster than stopped time
Literally everything is faster than stopped time.

I believe he will be BBAQQ with Buster NP

Why not just relaunch the app when you get screwed by crits?

>He had it.
>A Noble Phantasm whose activation is USUALLY triggered by stepping out of "Tempeteous Immortal Chariot."
Which means just because he steps out of his Chariot doesn't mean he's using Kometes. By your logic, Achilles is using Kometes everytime he's not riding his Chariot.

How exactly was he going to move if he has no way of propelling himself? It doesn't matter how fast he can go, because he has no way of moving until he hits the ground. He can't use his speed if he's got nothing to actually push off of.

>In Karna's case, blazing flames become magical energy to dwell in the weapon used. This Skill is usually active and all the weapons that Karna grasps receive this effect.
And yet Karna never uses it against Siegfried and explicitly restricts its use to 10 seconds at a time. "Usually" does not equal "always". The only time Kometes is explicitly used is when he's fighting Chiron.

Least you get to watch your fox get sexed by Kiara

Sounds plausible.

Ushi has the boats though

>Dromeus Kometes
>not Achilles Kosmos
Kill yourself you stupid faggot, Dromeus Kometes should be part of his animations.

>It's the fact that your shitposting just lost fuel that I'm happy about.
You do realize he is still S rank though? And he is still higher than Okita and Musashi? Almost nothing was changed here.

>passionate rhythm

The ost is really good. I should play romancing saga one of these days.

>stuttering
Truly the sign of being BTFO

>he's still going
Is Melvin, dare I say it, thin-skinned?

Kosmos will be for his Shielder version :^)

Only infinite speed is actually.

>By your logic, Achilles is using Kometes everytime he's not riding his Chariot.
He is.

>How exactly was he going to move if he has no way of propelling himself? It doesn't matter how fast he can go, because he has no way of moving until he hits the ground. He can't use his speed if he's got nothing to actually push off of.
If you jump at a speed faster than stopped time, you are still traveling at that speed or at least close to it. Yet Vlad clearly moved.

>You do realize he is still S rank though? And he is still higher than Okita and Musashi? Almost nothing was changed here.
Yes, but you shitposted about him being the only S rank and 10.0 and how that made him the best 4* in the game. You can't do that now, which is what I'm happy about. I don't like your shitposting, and anything that means less of it is a good thing from my point of view.

Speaking of Okita, how's that new, objective NP damage chart treating you?

I want to fuck Melt

>He is.
No he isn't.

>new, objective NP damage chart
You mean made by the faggot who kept saying Arondight had no swordbeam? Feels like it's not valid and is biased to me.

>He is.
No, he isn't. Achilles is naturally faster than anyone else in that war, but that's because of his stats, not because of Kometes. He actually activates Kometes when he's fighting Chiron and no other time.

>If you jump at a speed faster than stopped time, you are still traveling at that speed or at least close to it. Yet Vlad clearly moved.
Again, not using Kometes. He never stepped down from his chariot, he never even summoned his chariot for that fight. The only time he used it was after he stepped out of his chariot for his 1 v 1 with Chiron.

Does that actually work?