What's the most "default" car in America? The car so common you can't really pin it to one particular demographic?

What's the most "default" car in America? The car so common you can't really pin it to one particular demographic?

If not American, what's the most "default" car in your country?

malibu
>niggers own it
>old peoples own it
>young girls own it
>rednecks own it

Pontiac Grand Am

I'm seeing a lot of these in Canada. About as numerous as Civics.

this bullshit car is everywhere

japeconoboxes ruined America

Honda Accord. They're freaking EVERYWHERE

Chevy Malibu 100%

I see a fucktarded amount of second-gen Equinoxes around my space in the midwest USA. There isn't really any one gender/ethnicity that drives these, as far as I can tell, but most of the ones I see on the road are 20 miles above or below the speed limit, and they seem to have a real problem with leaking blinker fluid.

ferd exploder

France.

Second gen Renault Clio
>nigs
>arabs
>old folks
>single moms
>first time middle class car owners
>students
>polish plumbers, romanian builders
>it's a fucking 1000 eurobucks diesel 15 years old car, buy it, drive it

2000-2004 holden commodore/ford falcon

Statistically? Ford F-150. What I see the most in my area are Accords and Camrys. Oddly enough I feel at times the odd man out with my truck.

>UK
tough one, used to be the Ford Mondeo but nowadays it'd be the 3 Series for a 'classless' car or the Fiesta/Corsa for simply the most common.

08 Corolla in this weird slate gray color

Ontario Canada

Canada here, my neighbor has that exact car
> and he has track experience, and has driven 150mph+ dragsters when he was younger

thats a bogan car

normal people don't want cars that old

Either a Golf 4 or 6.

always with retarded brown driver

As a normie, I really think these are the best vehicles to own. Buying something that isnt an Accord/Camry or F150/Silverado is throwing away money, and doesnt make you a car enthusiast. Drive a V6 EX-L and then a 328i or something. The beamer is nicer but isnt worth the extra ten thousand dollars plus maintenance costs and worse resale value

beemer? its bimmer you dumb normie

These boring ass things.

Norway

Honda CRVs are really common up here. I drive one too.

I live in Minnesota.

According to Drive, wasn't it the impala if I'm not mistaken?

Lithuania. Depending on the are of the country its either a 15-20 year old vw/audi/bmw diesel or a newer nissan/toyota if nissan-quashquai if toyota-auris/yaris/corolla/avensis.
Right and skoda diesels.

Depends where you live in Canada. I've seen plenty of them driving around in the GTA, but in Richmond, just south of Vancouver, fucking beige/silver Corollas everywhere. Reason? White people vs Chinese

For Calistan

Honda Accord, Chevy Malibu, Toyota Corolla.

Live in Miami, Florida, Usa. Can honestly the Ford F-150 or a Toyota Corolla is what I mostly see on the road

This. I see it driven by Hicks, Middle Class people, Rich people, Whites, Mexicans, Asians, young people older people, rural people and urban people.

The next closest vehicles would be a Honda Accord, CR-V or Mercedes C-Class. I would say the F150 too but I don't really see those in urban areas very much.

A 3 costs the same as a V6 Accord here in Commiefornia with similar options. They both average around $35,000.

Pennsylvania here, definitely a CRV

Lithuania. 1.9TDI 66kw, 81kw

Which town?

Wilno, haha.

Ausfag here, easily the Falcon/Commodore. They're Aussie made icons here so of course everyone from fuckhead bogans to inner city pseudo-bogans will drive one.

>a fucking leaf

Golf or Passat 1.9 TDI.

>leaking blinker fluid

Only if theyve been owned by bogans, plenty of well maintained BA & VY boats around

United Arab Emirates

Toyota Land Cruiser or Nissan Patrol

It's both.

>Derp

Civics, Corollas, Camrys, and CRVs