Finance questions:

Finance questions:

I just moved to a new city because I graduated and I got hired at a pretty awesome job

I am currently making 50k a year and I do not have any type of student loans

Since I moved to the city I have nothing in my apartment except a bed.

I was planning on buying a couch and a nice T.V

If I put both the T.V and couch on my credit card and it takes me a month + 2 weeks to pay off the entire debt.. will that hurt my credit?

I know I should pay it all off before the end of the month but I feel like if I pay 80% of it off within the month and the additional 20% within the next 2 weeks... I should be ok, right?

just get a 1 year 0% apr card. spending money on credit always drops your credit score.

It actually helps your credit card score if you pay it off that fast

Why would you not just wait 2 months to buy those things

because I don't know anyone in the new city and it's extremely depressing sitting in my bedroom all day ( I work from home currently)

Jesus Christ if you don't know what you are talking about shut the fuck up.

OP use a credit card like you would a debit card. Pay it off in FULL every month so you don't pay interest. Enjoy your good credit score.

I know that.

>Jesus Christ if you don't know what you are talking about shut the fuck up.

He talked about paying it off over TWO bills you retard. No shit paying off in full at the end of the month wont hurt his score. Learn to read.

Yeah, I have an amazing credit card score for my age, and I'm pretty good with money.

I just didn't know if it would hurt my credit score if I paid a small residual amount two weeks after the first month

It will go down a little, but it will go back up once it's all paid off. What you plan on doing is nothing to sweat over desu.

Anyone have any idea what I can buy with a credit card that I can liquidate into cash FAST with low or no fees? low fees meaning 1% or less

just watch tv on your computer while you save up, theres ton of ways to do it for free

Money orders?

What else, I don't want to deal with MOs

I'm trying to meet the minimum spend on my credit card ($4,000) to get the bonus before the 3 months is up. I've got a little over 1 month remaining. I don't have any bills to pay (no gas, no tuition, no rent, no insurance, no food, no bills at all), so can't use CC for bills.

I've thought about buying bitcoin with my credit card, but the fees are 3% which is too high. I need something that I can liquidate into cash easily with fees ranging between 0% to 1%.

couches are free on craigslist d00d

ayy sapphire preferred

Rack up late fees and then pay them promptly to become a more valued customer.

Sapphire Reserve, will get the Preferred soon though.

Don't be a consumer, find other things to do and just save your money. Be productive. Like get familiar with the city so that you can save time in the future when going out. Or meet some new people that can help you find business opportunities. Never stop looking for a new better job. LinkedIn is great for finding people for coffeedates. Don't be a cuck. What is that credit score worth? You should not go into debt unless it is for a house or student loans(even then not too high) etc. Dont fall for the ''credit rating'' trap.

I hope your advice is useful to someone, but it doesn't really apply to me.

Good luck op, you could find a friend with a business and ask him to run your card on his cc reader but the bank will charge him 2.5% and he'll have to pay income tax on it eventually.

carrying a small balance doesn't harm your credit score.

if buying that stuff maxes your credit then it will hurt your score until you pay it down. But after that it will help it.

Thanks, I'm not OP though. I have already done something similar (letting a friend that owns a business charge their inventory purchases to my CC and pay me back) so I can generate points, but I want something where I have more control. I found a service which will allow me to have more control over the funds and has a 0.5% fee on each transaction (funding and redeeming) for a total of 1%, but trying to see if I can find anything that will match or beat it.

Cool I'd do it for my friends, but no one wants to pay 25% to pay for taxes on my end.

If you're charismatic you could buy shit from a large retail store and try returning it for cash by saying you lost your receipt. Most stores will ask for a receipt otherwise give you store credit.

Easy way to get bed bugs.

>I cannot into borax

It won't go down. You should shut the fuck up because you don't know what you're talking about. That's what other user was saying.

Op go back to college if you can. Do a fifth year. Wageslavery is hell. they lied to you. You didn't deserve this I'm sorry
Run away to Alaska while you're young. Do it go now

I actually love my job, and my co workers, I get paid the lowest at my company because it's my first year but my uncle works for the same small company and makes half a mill a year