Grey Lanterns (Full)
VG Corps-ZE4K0

Post Loadouts

1st for Mary Marvel confirmed

2nd for NRS killed their own game before DLC could come out

>when you teabag a zoner mid combo as Grodd
He aint as bad as you guys think

3rd for Red Hood when

Granted, Grodd has the leaping unblockable grab which can be neat.
Until Bane snatches you from the air with his anti-air grab.

>sitting around while AI superman finishes the last level of the Doomsday world
I'll be mildly upset if he can't finish this in the next 30 minutes and it kicks me out
if that is what happens

Hes also got the lolfuckyourprojectiles move, granted it takes 2 setups to do.

Cross screen mixup combos are really fun too

Why did they make Adam so ugly?

>Level 20 GL
>No Oa's Rocket, Turbine, Minigun ability in sight
Fug

>Some characters like Scarecrow have absolutely amazing cosmetics that completely mixup their themes
>Other characters have some little belts and shit they can tack on but otherwise don't change much

This is actually putting me off playing some of the choices.

>Scarecrow is my favorite Bat villain

Feels good.

Supergirl/Flash clash
>Kryptonians value respect
>Then lets end it, here and now
wew

>Giving someone a 50/50 teleport attack

who the fuck thought this was a good idea other than the obvious supergirl waifufaggot

Wait what's the 50/50?she either goes overhead or not right?

But she still teleports behind you and in lag, it becomes a legitimate 50/50 teleport

That's not how 50/50 works. Yeah it's a cross up, but that's all.

>50/50
You never have to block low though. It's not a 50/50

>Be literal Mileenagod in MKX, top 100 on the PS4 leaderboards, one of the 10 best Mileenas online
>can't even stay above .500 in ranked because no real main and the one I put the most work in (Cyborg) is a zoner who gets outzoned by everyone with a projectile

Nigga, no. I will cum nonstop.

And here I was thinking that I might have missed something.

It's happening m8, I'm positive Mary Marvel is the person to Raiden's left in the DLC pic

Picked up a PS4 + Injustice 2 yesterday afternoon, have never been huge into fighting games but the cinematic quality of it blew me away.

Ended up finishing the single player campaign last night (Batman ending) - was absolutely worth it. Was getting pretty frustrated by the end with Braniac absolutely trashing me but i just needed to block more I guess.

Hoping i can find a foot hold online and play against some new people and get gradually better.

Really need to figure out blocking, god damn.

mfw Bane is the only character I like, and am somehow making the worst character in the game out.

about how long would you say it takes to level a character to 20?

>Bane worst character
That's not how you spell Grodd, user

Ok I'm sorry, second worst character.

That's not how you spell Swamp Thing

Anons.

I really suck at fighting games. I tried to learn SFV, watched a ton of videos, took hours and hours of practice but still got my ass kicked so many times I ended up selling the game.

Injustice 2 seems pretty awesome, bit I'm afraid I'll perform poorly like I did with SFV and I don't want to throw away sixty bucks. Would you recommend me this game? Keep in mind I've only played SF, Tekken and Soul Calibur in the past.

there's enough single player content in I2 to warrant its price tag. even if you completely give up on trying to compete vs humans you can play to grind out characters and play dress-up

nice, keep us updated

>anti-air grab
>anti-air trees
>potential teleport with ability
>command grab combos
>50/50 game

u wot

Just because you suck at Grodd doesn't make Grodd a bad character.

Nah it's Enchantress

>Grodd boss in the 6 hour multiverse
Send help

Around 150 wins I'd say.

I'm not seeing it.

Remember to contribute to your guild's multiverse, user

I dont have a guild

Sasuga /co/

Don't just assume grapplers are inherently bad. A lot of players are predicting Swampy and Bane will be good. Bane is in Top 8 at Toryuken right now and Swampy has a ton of really good tools. UltraDavid was talking about the fact that both characters seems extremely good and the only reason he sees why they wouldn't be high tier is if other characters in the game are exponentially better but there's nothing about them that would make them low because they're bad.

>unblockable cross screen combos
>immune to projectiles after a setup
>worst character

Bane had these things when he was the worst character in IGAU as well(aka before the 9 buffs)

The difference is the execution, bane needs to roid up and run which can have counterplay, Grodd just leaps there and you need an air grab or really good anti air to stand a chance. If you're in the middle of a zoning move though chances are youre fucked.

Im not talking unblockable like 50/50 its literally unblockable like doomsdays jump but you can actually combo after.

People sleepin on monkey man

>On my 20th or so run against grodd in the current flash themed multiverse
>None of my bots nor me can beat him

If things start to go even remotely my way, the AI starts spamming that faceeating combo.

>fuck about with supermans AI stats
>Accidentally create a rushdown monster who combos to fuck and hasn't lost even half a bar in 20 fights on endless

Requested to join the VG Corps. How long does it take to get in?

>want to contribute
>get destroyed by janky AI almost every time
>main Superman and can't use special moves in the one I need to do
>still throwing myself against a wall

that special moves one is a fucking pain

Please don't talk him up too much I want all the buffs I can get

>tfw can't find any good blue beetle videos

Still accepting members for the VG Corps, ID is ZE4K0. On 21 members at the moment.

GM here, I'll pop on quickly to accept your request

Riddler when?

Hopefully never

Thanks!

Shit taste faggot

>getting shit on by grodd
>send in my darkseid AI loadout
>win easily

Okay then game

You shouldn't be able to die from chip damage

I've realized that's the key to Multiverse now.

Anyone else having problems getting their combos in before their opponents online?

I just sent one too. Please accept me

I really don't like anything about Black Adam.

Congrats

(You)

I've unleashed an AI Superman unto the endless ladder, and he's unstoppable, no one can do more damage to him than he regenerates after the match, how do I stop him now? I just want my platinum box...

He'll get BTFO by VH Cheetah at some point, just wait it out

How does the ranking system work compared to say SFV? Do you just play whoever or close to your rank?

Anyone else feel like it's impossible to get out of the corner against hte AI?

What set up did you go with for your god superman?

What the fuck is up with that cheetah anyway

I could spend hours sorting and selling gear, somebody pls send help

>send Deadshot or Darkseid into anything
>easy win

glad I bought this game so I could run it in the background and press x every now and then

I've been learning Joker and I really like his cancels and shit.
I'm jointing in on a for-fun tourney tonight but I'm starting to worry that he's kinda trash tier?
How blown the fuck out should I expect to get?

why is bane so fucking trash

I wish gear "looks" was something the game stored automatically in some kind of library instead of having to keep pieces around just incase you want to transform your main stuff to it.

I hate clutter.

Bane's really fucking fun, though.
Like, insanely fun.
I was gonna try to avoid maining him because I didn't wanna seem like a UUUU memer but god fuckin DAMN it feels good to be a big guy.

I also really like Black Adam and Supergirl.

this fucking helmet

He's not. Sounds like you're trash. Most players in the FGC are saying he's actually pretty damn good this time around. Hence why there was one in Top 8 at NLBC and one in Top 8 today at Toryuken

woah last place in a top 8 no way!

You're a retard

He's in winners, dumbass.

I CANNOT DEAL WITH THAT FUCKING TELEPORT BY SUPERGIRL HOLY FUCK I WANT TO QUIT

Block it you noob

>tfw you make ya nigga Hal give into the hate

I'm sorry bruh the stats too good

YOU CAN'T WHEN THE BACK BUTTON IS BLOCK AND INPUT LAG PREVENTS YOU FROM ACTUALLY BLOCKING BACK

CROUCH BLOCK WAS THE KRYPTONITE TO SCORPION WHEN HE HAD THIS BULLSHIT AND NOW ITS GONE

Everybody else can block it just fine

>INPUT LAG
Lmao.

anyone want to play some?

BUT I'M NOT GOOD

Kinda want this helmet for the masketta man desu

Fuck off

Come sort mine then

I wish you could just mark items for sale on the loadout screen instead of having to do it in the inventory

So is there no way to turn gear augments off but keep additional special moves?

So whats the best character to use with an AI loadout to win multiverse shit for you?

What the consensus on Atrocitus? Am I wasting my time playing him? I like him, but he is a bit slow

Batman/Superman. Some fucker on leddit got a 288 win streak in endless with a batman loadout

I think he's very good because of dexstar.

Ivy/Deadshot/Batman/Superman are all good AI characters

Zoning Ivy will literally play like every online Ivy (sit full screen spam vine drill and puke plant)