>Latest news
Wargaming doesn't give a shit.
youtu.be/PU9SGpYiAIo
youtu.be/v2BpY2vqHFo

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
youtube.com/watch?v=u9lYXvxxLYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck, linked to the wrong previous thread. Got some random post instead.

Here is the correct one:

first for ded gaem

repost from previous attempt at a post:
Was there even am attempt at a Blitz general?
Not like it matters, like the rest of these titles, it went to shit within one month.
>Rework of equipment load outs, compensation that could only cover 10% of your tanks, timers added, skippable with gold
>Most players went to salt mines, fast paced gameplay is now gone since everybody kemps bush
>EU community moderators promised answers, in the end, Q&A was changed to IS-5 and IS-2Sh introductions and them laughing like retards
>Developer answers were tl;dr "Don't play the tank if it isn't fully equipped, give us money for another Rudy and ISU-122S offer"
>3.9 doesn't seem like it will fix anything.
could have been worse. I could have been playing the PC version and get jewed even more.
>3.9 current implementations:
Map called Mayan Ruins added
American derp light tank line added
Bronze tickets for tournaments removed, compensation with credits
Doesn't seem like equipment will be restored to the former condition
Most likely Chieftain and T-34/100 or what the fuck is that I don't even.
>inb4 playing mobile games
I prefer Blitz because it was fast paced and it was fun for a longer time

EU - NOPAN: eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/

CW, tournaments, skirmishes, we do it all

join if you want to have fun with friends :3

ebola upon all of you

A pox on your nut sack, good sir.

ded game ded thread

How are we at page ten when the last post was four minutes ago?

Sometimes I like to get naked, put a box with a tube on my back and pretend I'm a Centurion AX with my wife's son, please remember that it's the most aesthetic tank in the game

The other generals would appear to possess a high rate of posts per minute. Perhaps we should try to be more like them, adopting some of their most effective practices, such as waifuism, bantz, roleplaying and drawfagging.

I saged that reply newfag

is it just me or are french TDs rare nowadays?

is the T49 still a good derp tank?

They're rarely seen, yes. There is no reason to play them anymore, given that the entire line ranges from sub-par to worst-in-class, up to and including the tier X AMX 50 Foch 155, after numerous nerfs.

Is this a degenerate weeb clan?

What are the odds of buying the Chrysler K GF and just seeing it get nerfed a few weeks later?

its a better derp tank now, but there is no reason not to play it with the smaller APCR gun

It's not going to, it's a premium tank.

twice now i've heard that the is7 is getting buffed. where are proofs cyka?

I managed two tier Xs in Blitz but I think it went to shit when they nerfed the tier X medium tanks' pen because the retarded developers thought that medium tanks tend to do better because theyre over powered, and not because better players tend to use mediums. So now we med drivers just spam gold. Pat yourselves on the back WG, no really. I think after or before that we had premium certificates which I was okay with. I came back to Blitz again and saw this retard shit with the equipment and dropped it.

I forgot to add, what I enjoyed about Blitz is that I made me a significantly better brawler in the other versions of WoT. In 15v15 versions there's scouting, and setting up plays. In Blitz you know where the enemy is going to be due to the map being so small and it's straight to an all out brawl.

>team has 3 IS-6s and 2 50 100s
>enemy team has a defender, 3 chrysler Ks and a skorpion

guess who won

WG won

i like that literally 2/3 of the tier 8s i see are premium

Redpill me on the Chrysler K please

it's another anime heavy. a shit tank to play but it has retarded thick armor with no weak spots so you have to spam gold.

you bet!

Nah.

shit gun = you have to use lots of gold
good armor with no weakspots = enemies have to use lots of gold
winner = Warjewing

They don't nerf premiums, they just stop selling them when enough people complain

It would have been fine if they just modeled the fucking MG ports, there's no functional way they'd be that thick

>Thread about Chrysler triple K is monitored by T E N mods
WE
KGB
NOW

umad

kek
Chrysler drama is the best thing that happened this year in WoT

Wargaming are really showing their true colours this week. Jimquisition on the topic tomorrow, so it will only get better.

Console player here: Why is the Skorpion included among the premiums considered P2W? Surely anything based on the Panther hull can't be OP?

The gun is completely fucking bonkers.

its mobile enough and who cares about the armor, when you can camp the red line like a pro

its all about the gun

in effect it results in yellows hiding in useless untenable positions for the entire game and then randomly hitting you for half your health when they get their one shot in.

the difference between it and regular tds is that it won't get lit until it's shot. same as the cuck tds though desu.

so I was correcting some statements in wiki and found page about this Total War: ARENA game, seems like JudenGaming is making another game, this time an online RTS

$50 for a 100 man hashishin unit

>the difference between it and regular tds is that it won't get lit until it's shot
Despite it's huge size and lack-lustre camo values?

Are you buying the Fochwagon, /wotg/?

it has a turret and bushes still exist

yes. do you want to talk about numbers or what actually happens in games?

mobility + gun are mental.

>wake up tomorrow
>email from Wargaming
>banned from WoT for making disparaging remarks about the Chrysler GF on /wotg/

www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=8&tanktype=4&nation=0&premium=0&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=won_lost_ratio&server=

It's basically a faster Borsig with 2.0 aim time.

>wot wiki is so abandoned front page says the games version is still 9.16

>the Like/Dislike ratio on those videos

lmao this is crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=u9lYXvxxLYI

Very few of the Light tanks have had their pages amended to reflect the new Light tanks tech trees.

no interest then

that's a lot of shells

Your loss then. Anime and WoT are intrinsically linked.

He clearly got lucky. The tank is fine.

enemy could count to 15 and rush his ass, but prefered have a shoot out with him
like always stupid enemies are the reason for extreme good games

Which other tier 8 heavies except the Defender would have survived that?

Why do Chinese love to destroy their prototype tanks in nuclear test so much?

All original ideas must be destroyed in the People's Republic of Counterfeiting.

VK100.01

>Guy in charge of premiums is on record saying that mediums should never be able to frontally pen heavies
>WG surprised that people are upset at unbalanced premium

Not just front machine gun ports but this too?!

In real life I somehow doubt that those machine guns would be very effective. Just like those ones all over the IS-7.

What was edited out?

Lots of pages don't have sweden in them so you know, gotta shitpost

IS-2 is so fucking fun, is the 110 just as good?

It's a good tank, but not as good at the tier as the IS-2 is. The IS-2 is fucking bonkers.

wew

Does the Lycan reward tank for this month's event on console have preferential matchmarking?

OUTRAGEOUS

report our light tank he wont scout

That collision/damage mesh is Bethesda-tier

>1481 damage
That's what, like 5 penetrating shots?

Your yellow is showing.

Are arties still cancerous or are they fun to play now?

The 110 is the shittiest Tier VIII to ever exist.

It's worth it to get the WZ 111 Juan-4 though.

they are less lethal but more cancerous

>When a platoon of 3 CancerGF's die within 3 minutes of the start of the match

Feels good.

That kind of makes sense because they look like they're completely separate from the actual internals, so it's more or less equivalent to shooting a stowage box on another tank. The frontal machine guns are completely inexcusable though.

>sisterhood of steel
>not sisters of battle

whew, missed opportunity desu

Whats the NA clan for the thread?

MAHOU

-G-

T0TS

YOUJO

11_AD

T-GOD

BENIS

oh shit i forgot about that trainwerck
>getting cuckholded by WG

I'm grinding the 110 right now.

you have to grind 15K XP for the tracks, THEN 15k XP for the turret, and THEN ~55K XP for the best gun.

All with the 122mm D-25T. Not so bad when you're top tier, but you're rarely top tier, and when you are top tier, you're often pitted against a defender or something.

>tfw matchmaker throws you into another T10 fight

215 pen seem too low for a tier 8 heavy. What does its play-style like?

RDDTX

What exactly happened to BENIS?

WG forced a name change, to GOYIM.

Breaking news: NOPAN claims rightful anime clay.

>eurotards
How you all enjoying your forceful conversion to islam over there?

>americuck
still not as bad as being under 58% ("white mexicans included"), thank you

that's like somalia laughing at south sudan

NOPAN strong :3