/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Extremely painful edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63010070
youtube.com/watch?v=mbBWSYBMnYk
youtube.com/watch?v=a_dfRsy2QDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiaki

Mugi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

I love my darling husband!

Why does Ouma look so cute in a suit? It kind of makes me wonder if he wasn't always a scraggly orphan, given that he only uses crass language when he's extremely angry too.

I want Hoshi to take me with him on the run from the mafia.
I want him to teach me to play tennis on an abandoned court. He hits the ball so hard that it’s a little intimidating at first, but with enough practise I’m able to keep a short rally going. I want him to gently bandage my bruised and bleeding knee when I trip on the asphalt and tell me I’m doing pretty well for a beginner.
I want to raise a colony of stray cats with him. I want him to be unable to contain his joy as we discover a nest of tiny newborn kittens crying out in the condemned building we're being forced to stop the night in to avoid suspicion. I want him to dangle some string for them to chase frantically, all while he has the biggest smile on his face.
I want him to show me his cooking skills. The cream puffs he bakes are messy and the filling squirts everywhere when you bite into them but they’re delicious and it’s worth it to see him sticking his tongue out in concentration as he ices them.
I want him to feel alive again, the wind whipping past our faces as we dash down an alley to evade a mafia hitman, laughing breathlessly and hugging him tight once we’ve thrown off our pursuer. I want to duck into an old cottage with him to shelter until the rain streaming down outside has stopped.
I want to lay with him under the stars at the end of another long, hard day while assuring him that no pain lasts forever and someday, eventually we'll get through this.

Is a big girl!

I want to tell every non-survivor's parents that their little boys and girls are dead

Assuming that the truth of V3 is that that's possible

The gangs all here
Fanart when?

What happened to the spoilers?

For you!

I think they already heard the news...
If the show really was aired on TV.

Posting best girl!
Can't believe we actually made it to post limit, feels like it's been months.
Good night /drg/.

I ship the whole v3 cast together in some sort of disgusting depraved free-love apocalyptic polygamy commune.
16 horny teenagers on a mission to repopulate the earth with as many unique genetic combinations as possible
falling deeply in love with the other 15 along the way
Also Kiibo can do it too don't ask how

I want to fuck Kaito!

I can see it now
>chiakiposter is a robot that keeps repeating chiaki over and over
>mugiposter is kissing a wig head with tsumugis hair and classes
>terufucker is lovingly slicing carrots with teruteru
>moe-tan is pinning down Moekiyo and drooling

> If the show really was aired on TV.
Kaito's video was curious to me for the reason that it actually looks like an interview and his grandparents said something about hoping he returns safely. Combined with the beginning chapter 2 scene where the mysterious people express doubt that Kaede died with an accident, it's pretty likely we were shown that scene so we'd realize this killing game is being watched by someone but it isn't actually being broadcast live. What do you think?

but user we've already been immortalized in Balwin's video

Good evening /drg/. I've just came home from a Jabberwock Island-esque vacation and I feel great.
Apparently people are banning avatarfags or something-- does writing a nine-part story about my beloved Saihara count as avatarfagging? Curioussu.

>chiakiposter is a robot
This is my favorite /drg/ theory. Wasn't the dude with all the crackpot chiakiposter conspiracy theories banned for announcing a ban?

Fuyu!
Hiko!
Kuzu!
Ryuu!

I forgot there was a new thread.

Don't fret, it was merely collateral damage.

>announcing a report, not a ban

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Oh, so does that mean only Jewell's banned?

I could never understand how people even avatarfag. Aren't you getting tired of attaching an image to every single post or is it just me?

Well... no, other people were affected as a result of Jewell's ban, other people got caught up in it is what I mean.
Even the person who announced the report himself got banned.

Like I said, I will try to tone it down, I tend to get carried away honestly.

Best cosplay.

I get what you mean. Attaching pictures is incredibly exhausting once you think of it. My laptop gets laggy everytime I upload some shit.

Not meaning to brag or anything, but my laptop is fast as fuck, so it hardly lags for me.

>Even the person who announced the report himself got banned.
Well he essentially broke the rule on announcing reports.

Hey Chiakiposter we're dying to know: are you really a secret cabal of multiple Chiakiposters who coordinate yourselves offsite to monopolise the breadtop shitposting??

I can become a really bad habit.
I only avatarfag when Jewell is around, pretty much to torment her for my personal enjoyment.
Now that she's not here anymore... I guess my duty as her personal tormentor is over.
Sad.

>tfw one of them isn't even majorly about Kuzu at all

Yeah, true.

I still believe there's a secret group of them.

>*It can become a really bad habit
Can a person become a habit?

Post unpopular opinions.

I love DR.

Yaoi is disgusting.

Technically, a person can, say if the person is a bad influence and you can't resist always going to them, then it's a bad habit.

Kuzupeko is the best fucking ship?
I'm not sure on many unpopular opinions.

I don't really like V3 tas much as I was expecting myself to be and I'm going to buy it just so I can play the bonus game mode.
Don't get me wrong though, V3 cast is the best. But I still feel attached to "some" characters in the last 2 games.

HICKSHON is a good plot twist

A little bit, I usually end up using a small pool of certain images even though I have way more that I could use, so I generally try and tone it down a lot to give it a rest. Refreshing the mind, or some shite like that.

>"REEE people are not posting about /drg/ on other sites so you should stop too"
Checkmate.

Sato wasn't that bad. People exaggerate a bit, specially Kuzu.

That's not an unpopular opinion because I feel the exact same way.
Although, I don't consider the V3 cast the overall best, but yeah, I am attached to some characters in each cast.

THE MOST UNPOPULAR OPINION OF ALL
CANNOT BE REGARDED AS SUCH, NO FUCKING WAY

How can one girl be so perfect?

I actually agree with this.

Most DR2 girls are boring while the boys are great.
V3 girls are the best in the series.
Chapter 6 of V3 is amazing.

>Ouma is a Minecraft letsplayer
I still remember this.

Because she's born to be perfect, user.

This.

Because she can be everything. Therefore, she can also be perfection.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63010070
Wew...

I want her to try to use a urinal and make a huge mess in the process!
unless that's not how girls work. Can they use urinals?

>xxXXD35PA1RD1CKTAT0RXXxx
Those were the days, man...

Nope, she's still fucking shit.
You guys are Satofags.

I agree with the first two points.

They can pee while standing to be able to pee on a urinal although it's complicated. They would have to squat otherwise.

>The more I play V3, the more motivated I become to make my own game that doesn’t resort to stale tropes and lazy character arcs.

No we can't, not without pulling our pants down and getting it everywhere.

Bless you user, for showing me lewds of my beloved Saihara!

It depends on the height I think. Never saw an urinal,are they usually placed high enough on a wall?

She just is.

Stop ban evading Jewell

Huh? Really?
Guess I was wrong then, people told me it's possible to if you can pee while standing or squating as close to the urinal as you can, like peeing in a bush.

Some have varying heights thank god for that.

Pre-release Jess
>MAKI IS SO TSUN-TSUN TO KAEDE HOW CUTE
Jess now
>I HATE TSUNDERE DYNAMICS REEE

How come Pixiv only asks you to log in half the time?
I have a throwaway email for it but why?

She'll be okay with everything as long as it's yuri.

user, you don't get it. Lesbian tsundere are god tier, however, straight tsundere are garbage. It's the same with rapists, murderers, terrorists and pedophiles.

Yes but even when peeing in a bush you have to strip your lower half, guys just unzip their fly to pee so you don't have to see their ass

HaruMaki: I should be grateful to Momota.
HaruMaki: He really made me realize what was important.
Saihara: Pssst, Akamatsu-san, this is looking good!
HaruMaki: I was so focused on hanging onto him. On protecting something and not losing it for once.
HaruMaki: I did have legitimate feelings for him.
HaruMaki: But he was right…
HaruMaki: I need to be honest with myself, and close the distance with those around me.
HaruMaki: Kaede, I’m sorry. But I want to be with you, despite all of the issues. That’s honestly how I feel.
Obakematsu: Maki…
Saihara: Go on, hop in. Tell her yourself.

Hesitant, Obakematsu takes over Saihara’s body.

Obakematsu: Maki-chan, this is a terrible situation, one that has problems we may never be able to fix, but honestly…I want to be with you too.
Obakematsu: I’m sorry I was being selfish and not thinking about your feelings.
Obakematsu: And I’m sorry that after we broke up because I said so, I then went and got jealous.
Obakematsu: I’m just…really sorry.

HaruMaki begins to tear up again and hugs Obakematsu.

(Meanwhile, Junko gags)

Have you tried ticking the "Remember me?" box when you log in? It'll stop letting you have to log in the website every time.

She's so fucking contradictory.
Almost makes me want to see how she would fuck up with making a game of her own...

I don't bother anymore since I have the pixiv downloader.
Well yeah, I knew that, but I was assuming it was for using the urinal while naked or at least having the lower half already off. And some guys pull their pants all the way down apparently

I love to discuss about character and writing flaws but the fandom hates it because they are used to godposting only.

It asks me to log in only after I clean my cookies, so I dunno.

>I was assuming it was for using the urinal while naked or at least having the lower half already off
But urinals are only found in public toilets, yeah? That's why girls don't use them, no privacy.

>HaruMaki: Kaede, I’m sorry. But I want to be with you, despite all of the issues. That’s honestly how I feel.
>Obakematsu: Maki…
>Saihara: Go on, hop in. Tell her yourself.
>Hesitant, Obakematsu takes over Saihara’s body.

Every fucking time.

Ah, yeah... I guess that's true, my bad.

Don't most sites that ask you to log in ask you again if you clear your cookies or some shit?

That actually reminds me that if you watch chapter 5 trial knowing that Kaito is inside Exisal (like me) you'll notice the difference between his Ouma impression and the actual Ouma speech patterns immediately. Even the characters comments on how weird he's acting at the beginning of the trial.

Adding to this there's no toilet paper. I've heard some guys 'shake dry' but we absolutely cannot do that.
Also periods.

You beat me to it.

Ah yes, guys also have to beware of "the dreaded drip" or whatever the fuck it's actual term is.

>Every role Momota fills could have been done by Akamatsu since their values and personalities are so similar

her fanfics makes me uncomfortable.

As a guy, I hate urinals. I don't know who came up with that shit, but just shaking it dry isn't nearly enough.

By the time it comes out I'm gonna know so much about this game i'm not sure if playing it will really be worth it

I only want to play bonus mode honestly

>Every role Momota fills could have been done by Akamatsu since their values and personalities are so similar
>since their values and personalities are so similar
>so similar
Exsqueeze me?
Have you ever tried an interactive urinal? Like the Sega Toylet?

Sega? Does it have to do with videogames then? I'm afraid I never have.

It's basically this urinal machine thing where you can play games while you pee, it has minigames where you have to aim your pee on the target and shit to get points.

That's pretty cool. Well, I have no problems with urinals, just with the fact that there is no toilet paper.

Given that her avatar has a puzzle piece in it I think old Jess might have a bit of the 'tism and not be able to pick up on these things...

Toylet for women involving mowing down zombies in a spray of blood and gore when? Would make menstruation more fun.

Reminder that Himijuice is superior to Saimeno

Using one of the hammered would be life changing

BACK OF THE KNEE MAYBE

I've never seen this one before. Is this new?

Well, like the Sega Toylet, it's in enclosed spaces compared to normal urinals, since you wouldn't want to miss aim and pee on some random guy.
Since they're enclosed, you can pee to your heart's content and on a shelf there should usually be toilet paper available.
Although it probably wouldn't last long most of the time...
Anyway, an example.
Obviously, it's just a statue peeing in this videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_dfRsy2QDk

That would be godly.

Damn right.

Yes.

My ship is so unpopular that I've produced all the fanart for it