playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Xth for Ariana Grande best FF girl.

Feel free to add me if you guys havent already. She can carry lowbies through ELT by DC thundaga the first 3 waves and magic boomering on the last 2.

Leave your name here so i know your /ffg/

Yams

You know what is the biggest advantage that Ariana Grande have over every FF girls? she is REAL

So did the lucky draws treat you good?

My haul: Aeris SSB (the reraise one), Ashe BSB (dupe), Snow BSB, Lann BSB, Gilgamesh OSB, Tidus CSB. Summon was eh, but the Combat was great.

Dissidia Omnia global when

PSA to everyone playing or replaying Type-0 due the BE event.

This is the worst character, don't use him.

>3DPD

>gold crystal
>5th agrias

>Implying you wouldn't if she was reachable for you

Only did combat: Zack SSBx2.
Shit sucks.

>that potato face on the left

One of the best BE bros

Blood Pulsar coming off a a Fryevia chain is nuts

Also please stop putting DW on your Fryevia, she can't chain that way.

passing on Summoner. got Amarant / Raijin / Balthier SSBs from Combat and that's it, I'm saving the 60 mythril from the promos + events for extreme fest and then type-0 / xi / xv. Had a string of lame draws lately but that's probably what I get for stealing Iridal Staff off a 3x, among other things.

At least I have an imperil fire to go with Balthier's OSB now, all I need to do is get his Burst to actually make him the leading man, so I'm not upset.

Same but Garnet

Ocher

>Also please stop putting DW on your Fryevia, she can't chain that way.
And if you're trying to chain with a Doublehand character you should use literally anyone else

>missed mastery because wall wore off right at the end
bit lazy to go back for the non-elemental crystal desu, think I'll just farm one up to make up for the loss

Summon: Garnet ancient SSB, Braska's enFire SSB and Krile's meh SSB. At least I finally have a whip.
Pretty bad.

Combat: Tifa's SSB, Raijin's BSB.
Madman fullprice pull: Snow's SSB1 (finally I have a native XIII fist for him and his BSB), Cyan's SSB, Delita's BSB and Sabin's BSB.

Super glad about the VI relics, it's my favourite main title but have next to no SBs for it; don't care if they're considered bad.
Too bad I couldn't get anything for Edgar and Lightning, but can't complain.
I can see that Raijin's BSB is beastly, but I just don't like the guy, I guess it'll be either CM use or novelty use in MP once I level him up.

being ignis is suffering

Been going 1/11 4 in a row now

Better....at least i now have a medica for X

Oops. Here is pic

>over 100 gungnir jewgles
>tfw more of those white pieces of shit than actual units in my unit list

God damn I need a kain pull to free myself from this purgatory.

Oops

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>pulling on the raid gacha with out having the moogle units first
literally all your fault

>want to blow all my Bahamut coins
>nothing to use the King Minitaurs on right now

Got a second Zyrus today though. Now I have 2 of that awesome rod. I have so many coins I might unironically get up to 6 Gungnirs

What was /ffg/ reaction to the remake trailer?
I actually cried the first time I saw it.

"Oh, how is Square gonna screw this one up?"

t. nostalgiafag

>do daily pulls for kain every day last week
>get roberta, three zyrus, a bunch of firions and off banners instead
>blow T-0 mog king tickets on raid banner
>managed to pull T-0 event units instead
>today's daily pull was a medius and free pull is queen
>probably might pull a fourth zyrus if anything

I accepted the fact that I won't be seeing another gungnir for quite a while.

Basically mfw I saw the gameplay

>got new T-0 units off the raid banner
Why you gotta lie though, bitch boy?

Inderesting Let's see where it leads

>mfw

>Is that Prompto?
>Oh no, it's Clewd.
>I never played FF7 so I hope this one is faithful to it so I don't have to sit through shit graphics!

t.turnbasedcuck

>see dark stuff with random talking
>see lifestream sparks, think its lifestream sparks and get hype for a second, but quickly assume im wrong
>the intro starts playing
>be really happy for 5 seconds
>trailer finishes
>go back to being depressed and bipolar

Gen X brainwashed scumbags are not welcome here.

>>do daily pulls for kain every day last week
>>get roberta, three zyrus, a bunch of firions and off banners instead
> >today's daily pull was a medius and free pull is queen

You're fucking lucky and yet you're still whining. You got 2 rainbows and 3 golds. Most people never even saw a single gold the past two weeks.

uh, do you even know what Gen X is?

not him but
>getting an off-banner Queen
>not the shittiest omen in all of Brave Exvius

I'd happily trade my shitty blues for a single rainbow.

fuck this A+ not even having fun anymore....8k damage from Thor's hammer while having full defense mode on is bullshit

Reminder that if you want a good pull you have to aggressively believe in it.

>JP Exvius spitting vague errors and other errors I've never seen before and kicking me back to the title screen
>emergency maint at lightning speed despite it being 1AM there

Kind of impressed. How many apology lapis do they usually give for stuff like this? Don't think I've ever seen the JP servers go down like that before.

post team senpai.

rng goddess doesn't give a fuck if you pull aggressively or not. rng is rng

No, the only way to get good pulls is when you're not expecting anything.

His initial attack dispels and removes all your defenses, and he uses it multiple times in the fight. Build lots of meter on Ifrit and use it all on Ixion.

Sums it up well

He only hit me that hard when all of my buffs (wall/protectga/shellga) and his debuffs (MBreakdown/FB) ran out of time or got dispelled. You might have overlooked something

it's jp, they'll give you a few thousand lapis as apology and some 5* tickets.

In my experience RNG mainly gives you rare shit when you stop giving a fuck, the best RNG is weighted so that rare shit gets a slight increase every time you pull something shitty but i don't expect Mobage skinner boxes having that kind of charity.

In mobage F2P it is all about making the most of the TRASH you are given.

The battle is too fucking long, R5 lifesiphons are used up by that point, I know I should bring all bursts but most of my bursts are fire damage or dark. Got nothing for water or ice. By the time I'm at the last stage all my skills are gone

In FFBEJP, which elemental chaining is better? Light or Dark

for Light I have Beatrix, Multiple Agrias and Glauca
for Dark I have Dark Knight Cecil with the Agrias and Glauca

>In FFBEJP, which elemental chaining is better? Light or Dark

neither. It just depends on whatever you're fighting is weak to.

Also, do those bursts have Non-Elemental attached? If so, is it only the initial cast or all commands?

I don't think you understand how bad Queen is

I dissasembled the team. was Tyro, Braska, Tidus, Catslut and OK

only bursts for OK and Catslut, Braska had water and ice, Tyro/OK breaks and SB building, Tidus has Jecht Shot, only an SSB but still pretty decent damage

>Change friend unit to King for the event
>Get unfriended by a couple of people

>Install memu and have issues linking facebook
>decide to go through tutorial and do draws with beginning lapis and tickets
>Instantly pull Dark Fina
Pottery. Earth Shrine is still the go-to for TMR farming right? Trying to knock out a couple of TMR I have up on months ago.

False. The more you pull the higher the chance of getting what you want. Yeah your chance per pull stays the same, but you are rolling the dice constantly, increasing the chance of the desired result happening.

>Change friend unit to Rem this morning
>Already gotten like 7 friend requests and she can't even solo elt

>trading shitty blues for a 5* who's only value is that it has better shine TM

Sure, I'll take your 3* trash haul, maybe there might be a 0% TM kain instead of golds and rainbows I didn't want anyway.

Only 5* I ever wanted was dfina and I got her in a single ticket on her banner.

I just cleared out some space on my friend list, I'll take any T-0 friend unit since I'm going for the black purecryst. I think in the doc, I'm the only dfina friend unit there, but she can solo ELT T-0 on her own without buffs or breaks and ELT bahumut if you have a chainer and a SPR breaker.

I'd give Fina the D if you know what I mean

It might be a good idea to go recreate the team and take a screenshot (save the party so it'll show hones when you go view details of saved teams). And what of the bursts avoided? Had asked of them in the last post.

What kind of turbo autists are you friends with? I've turned from OP shit to useless garbage often without losing any friends. Only time I got deleted was when I insulted someone's waifu in my message kek

MAKE FF GREAT AGAIN

Mind posting your Fina? I'm starting to work on getting a few magic tms going for her and i'm curious what mag yours has that she can solo the event.

>no queen

Sent you a request my man.

It wasn't any of the /ffg/ dudes, just some random Orlandoodles I was keeping on there for chaining off. I imagine they literally delete any unit that isn't Cid from their friends list or some shit. It's not any great concern, I'd rather have more /ffg/ friends on deck even if it means I have fewer chaining buddies just because I'd rather help you guys out than randoms, and as soon as I put my Cid back on I can attract friend requests easy because of the big dick ATK (until I fall behind the curve at least).

what are tips to surviving dark siren after she powers up? I cant last long enough to get 2 evokes.

>Matchstick legs
>No meat on those thighs

Thanks for reminding me OG happens once in half a decade and we'll probably all die before they hit Z

Use Xon to eat her buffs to your party at every threshold, otherwise dispel them and buff yourself. Bring Minfilia and she should be rotating Dark, Fire and Water elemental resist buffs to be able to nullify most of the damage.

That A+ was BRUTAL.

Even with native hastega and wall, Ixion is bullshit incarnate.
>tfw less than month ago I could barely clear Ultimates
Wew lads, feels godd.

That fight is fucking bullshit. I just went with the Nemesis approach and watched Ixion kill itself.

oh that explains it, ive been rotating wind instead of water. I never used he actual summon so I just assume it was wind cause green.

So long as I live to see W and K in OG, I'll die a happy man.

Speaking of giant robots, when the fuck is Dissidia getting a console release? How many characters do they have to go to at least complete the villain lineup? There are so few games that scratch my EXVS itch and Infinite Battle was a fucking mistake, I'm stunned they never banged out a quick HD remaster of Duodecim on PS4 with online play, I'm sure it would have been easier than doing Type 0.

THE SHITPOSTING WAS BETTER ON ATREEM!

Dissidia is their new attempt at a arcade esport so not anytime soon

>Best boy as a disgusting elezen
delete please

Bracer x 2 for Olive or Bracer + Ifrit's Claw?

does it even matter

>"Ifrit's Claw is an upgraded Bracer."
>reddit
lol

>2B Y'Shtola
I didn't know I wanted this so badly

dont really matter, its just a 5% hp difference

Would you rather have him as a potato?

nope. She just wants the 30 att, anything else is whatever.
>friend olive bumps up a little more from 1177 att with a monster breastplate
i guess, but at this point, what is there to kill with that beast?

This is what someone who doesn't tmr would say to feel better about not having tmrs

Yeah mine's at 1013 and growing, it's kind of bonkers.
As an aside, something is bugging the crap out of me. I have Power of Creation and Celestial Gloves on Orlandeau instead of Noctis and only pulled one Shine. All that wasted MAG that could've gone toward Flask damage...

Catslut's butt doesn't even compare

Well yeah, what the fuck else would Alphinaud be?

slap on ruler rings on orlandu then. you lose like 5 att only