/eagg/ East Asian Genocide General - Average Poster Edition

Previously on /eagg/: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03p
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (thanks to whoever posted this): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6

Bulletin;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Liao Hua is still not playable.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Lu Lingqi is a shit tier waifu
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Wang Yuanji is da best!!!
-Musou Stars is out. [JP Only]
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-Reminder to remind people that we exist.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDVH4ScPpZk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ge5HkPH1f4
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGERO-jBfg
pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.

Why not just say everyone from 8E will return?

because I hate myself and want to die

Me too dude.

I want mommy's cummies

you heard me

FOR GLORY

Those are some nice Yukimuras

>this is a middle aged matron of a Japanese Clan

She was canonically ugly. Go seduce a fat 50 year old at the grocery store.

Too short

I want to fuck this middle aged matron.

What did he mean by this?

gomenasai

hazukashi

He means his ambition cannot be stopped.

I want SB Naotora to dom SW Naotora

I love Oichi

Yes. He had like two wives or so

why do all of Zhuge Liang's schemes and strategies involve troops teleporting out of nowhere

Finally started Lu Bu's story in DW8CE I couldn't be assed to do Shu's hypothetical

Holy FUCK he's strong

this is insane lads

youtube.com/watch?v=dDVH4ScPpZk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ge5HkPH1f4
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGERO-jBfg

AAA AAAAH AA AA AAAA AA AAAAAAAH AAAA AAA AAAAAH

I'm watching the 2010 Three Kingdoms drama and I'm at the part where Zhuge Liang is trying to when over Sun Quan.

Like, I get his reasoning and logic when talking about Cao Cao's troops, but his numerical deductions seem arbitrary at best.
>His navy is rushed and not as good as it could be, so that reduces his forces by a third
>And then one of this soldiers woke up on the wrong side of the bed, further reducing his forces by an entire half
>Also he may or may not stub his toe on the way here, meaning that his forces one more are reduced by eight tenths

I'm assuming he's just doing this to coerce Sun Quan to his aide.

>be wuboi
>get excited for wu's hypothetical
>it's more shuwank

>SSX still wearing green when the family gets together

legit triggered me.

yes he's bullshitting him

Cao Cao's troops weren't suited at all for naval warfare and most would get seasick when on the ships, that much is true.

The rest is just diplomacy bullshit.

Okay, so I tracked down some subs for the 2014 Cao Cao series that seem to work; anyone have a link where I can grab the series itself? I used to have one but I can't find it anymore.

Here.
pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Now please share the subs you found cause the one here are complete shit.

It's in the OP dude.
Mega has new limits, but you should be able to download everything for free by just leaving the window open (it can take quite a lot of hours, but your only alternative is to get into a private tracker and upload tons of shit because getting what you want).
By the way, the series seems pretty cool, but the subtitles are absolute crap.

>-Lu Lingqi is a shit tier waifu
>-Wang Yuanji is da best!!!

OP can't get away with this shit. We must pursue him!

I like to think Cao Cao and Liu Bei had a begrudging respect for one another

Alright, what if you ordered a big ol' delicious pizza, but when you answered the door 100 Kais burst into your home, locked all the doors and windows, and wanted to have their way with you.
How would you escape from this perilous situation?

I'm fairly certain I ordered cheese pizza. Why would it come with an ugly bear woman like Kai?

Because they were out of Kunoichi

>mrw they surround me

Do I still have to tip?

Only if you're truly enlightened

Diao Chan's moveset is actually p gud

pleasantly surprised

Actually Cao Cao is specifically said to have always referred to Sun Quan by his style name as a sign of respect but it doesn't seem Liu Bei received the same honor.

nanoja

k

In most other nation Diao Chan would be one of my favorite fighters, but when usual alternatives are Lu Bu or Zhang Liao, it is hard to justify using her.

I don't. I'll just sit in the middle of the floor and await my impending death, because the only agency I really have over those that wish to kill me is denying them the pleasure of seeing me beg or grovel for my already worthless life.

It's been a long day terrorizing humans and you need a break. Who are you gonna hang out with?

Fuck Red, Marry Blue, Kill Sword

r-rude!

he seems fun

I'm exactly where you are and it's getting painful to watch because Zhou Yu keeps being an idiot.

leave him alone

dadudu keeps getting tricked by the evil dragon king kongming

Even Lu Su is laughing at the poor bastard.

I want to be that bear

Would you comfort him /eagg/?

Nah he's a big guy

you will never have a harem of 8 fucking bears

Me on the left

That's literally me at parties.

Except not as well dressed.

Call him a coward, to kill himself.

Name one dynasty warrior that's even remotely better than pic related

Name one Dynasty Warrior that's even remotely better than pic related

You literally can't.

Like you've never lost your army in a flood and had to surrender to Guan Yu.

Why does /eagg/ have such awful taste?

that's just mean

The only Shu baby that has her shit together

Good thing you posted old SSX or else I'd have to argue with you.

Forgot pic.

tell me /eagg/ why doesn't she wear the pants?

4 U

Showing off her ass gets her riled up.

Because her father likes them young.

Pants are for men and feminists like yueying.

Is her full name like Zhang Xingcai? Or did women not get their family name?

>going to parties

>DW9 might change this

who makes these with the scary faces?

Reverse image search brings up a diviantart page with a bunch of them.

I'm not sure my tiny apartment can fit 100 Kais, even accounting for his skinny and short they might be. So, I guess I get crushed as the Kai clones press in, filling my apartment with anime meat.

>I guess I get crushed as the Kai clones press in
What a way to go.

I love Lingqi so much, here's what I would do if she was real and we knew each other.

I would first work up the courage to ask her to visit my tent, then I would give her a meal of the best rations I had received from my commander during our campaigns. During our meal I would tell her how I truly felt about her and how much I wish we could be together. She would accept my feelings and say that she felt the same way about me. Under the cover of night we would escape from Xiapi castle and away from all the wars. During our escape we would come across the meager shelter I was able to build in my spare time far away in the woods. This shelter, or shack as it probably would look, would become our home for the forseeable future. I would then tie her up with all of my auxillary officers that were waiting in the bushes for this precise moment. After that Xiapi would be known simply as rape city and I would make a fortune selling 30 minute access to the shack. Within a few months I would make enough money that I would buy Yuan Shao's army and we would take over china.

Fry me to the moon...

cringe...

>using cringe
cringe...

>this sissy shit is better than ravages of time

>I love Lingqi so much
you clearly don't

I want a musou that takes place within the confines of a small rundown shack for the entire game

love means many things to many people

Technically it'd be Zhang Shi since Koei just made up "Xingcai" but basically yes. Koei is really inconsitant when it comes to female names for some reasons. (Bu Lianshi is just Lianshi, Huang Yueying is just Yueying, weirdly enough the Jin girls get the right names. Don't even get me started on the Cai Wenji and the Qiao sisters)