>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

Hey pego, have you submitted your janitor applications yet?

Third for slow and steady win the race
Freeman pls go

Stop playing poe

For SRS necro, victarios charity or prism guardian?

please play poe

Lycosidae

youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o
Anakin = Rory
Sand people = ES builds

AHAHAHAH IM LAUGHING IM IN TEARS WHAT HAS THIS RETARD WILSON DONE TO HIS FUCKING GAME?

Everyone told him "Maps are slow and boring" so what he did was gut AoE so that now the maps are 10 times slower and more boring, what A FUCKING IDIOT.

AoE has been divided by like 20, it was buffed early game but only reaches half of what it used to at max, and then AoE on the tree was fucking nerfed to have diminishing returns, and then AoE skills like blade flurry were fucking nerfed too why not. So basically, even with AoE on the tree and gear you can't even get half the clear speed a single increased AoE gem used to give while before even just the Templar and witch nodes were enough. And they didn't even increase the base area that much so your retarded char is permanently stuck in a time loop walking towards an enemy to try and hit it while it just walks away because every build is fucking melee now.

AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO BAD SO SUCKY SO BORING SO AWKWARD SO MEDIOCRE CLICK CLICK CLICK I CANT REACH THE ENEMY IS TOO FAR CLICK CLICK TOO FAR IM NEVER GIVING YOU ANOTHER CENT YOU IDIOT YOU DESTROYED YOUR OWN GAME IM GONNA SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR FACE WHEN YOU REALIZE EVERYONE IS PLAYING MELEE THEN LEAVING THE GAME OUT OF MINDNUMBING BORINESS CLICK CLICK CAN'T REACH

the more you post it the less funny it becomes

Stop playing videogames

Any tips for a new chest armor? I was thinking about either a Carcass Jack or Bronns. Any other gear suggestions? I'm still new to the game so I don't have that much currency to work with. Like 1.3 ex at max.

pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/antichriststollen/characters

I finally completed the main campaign and started mapping. However I hit a wall at T12 maps where I just keep dying or barely make the map on very last attempt.
I wanted to upgrade the build but the prices are ludicrious e.g. 100+ chaos. I've only ever had 20-30c at once, haven't seen exalted once.
Are there any ways to make some chaos orbs? So far I'm doing the chaos recipe and selling some uniques I find while mapping for 1 alch/chaos.

What build? Sounds like you're doing something wrong

post #177437383 is a copypasta

post your char / gear / tree / links if you want help instead of asking 'how i make money'

shitbirds out

post #177438723 is also a copypasta
post #177438760 i won't even bother with since there's a cat picture

my god this place is trash
however im not above being trash so guess this is home

Where are the anime posters? Depressed anime poster still alive?

Someone post diablo general

Is there a website that can easily extract the info or do I have to manually create my char on poeplanner?

Trying to make a hammerdin right now; do I get fanaticism or concentration? I don't remember all of the waypoints either; I missed stony field and somehow got to dark woods without ever seeing it

Slow player progression is how they make money. They do not engage players creatively because it costs more and most people will play anyway. It's all about a return of capital on an investment and everything GGG does and has done in the past is to slow us down to keep us playing longer. The game is meant to be WORK
not fun

How long have you worked at this game to get the fun you want?
Word it another way, how many hours of grinding vs hours of reward from that grinding?
Word it again another way, how much frustration and stress vs fun and jovial play?

Like I said, this game is WORK
No play allowed
Play costs money
Work gets money

Karl Marx would be so proud of GGG
All hail GGG, the new commies of the internet MMORPG
Right up there with Destiny pay to win is GGG's work to win

Then when your character is complete the game has no meaning anymore and you either quit or start a new one. That's how it always is because without grinding the game is completely empty, unrewarding, uncreative, tedious plodding of leveling and obtaining gear.

They should quit the farce and turn the game into a MS Excel spreadsheet and remove all the graphics. All you would then do is click white grid areas to get stuff as RNG with no action at all and every few hours a grid space would give an XML code to a gear represented as words on a list. I mean, that all digital content is anyway, coding. It's why they can nerf whatever they want against our wishes.

And then for all phys. melee builds after they nerf Vaal Pact, they can just save us all the time of hopefully getting leveled and instead when a melee character is selected at character creation it just loads a big GAME OVER screen since that's what it will be like for non-elite all melee physical builds.

Keeping your distance from trash mobs will be the only way to survive with the current difficulty, and the point of getting close for that tactile till feeling with melee builds will be lost to dying in an oppressively hard game.

>poe is work
hmm yes truly amazing cognitive skills really makes me ponder

is there where all the diablo players come to hang out?

D

monetized class

>No new skills for beta
>No new uniques for beta

Then you're not getting a supporter pack, dudes.

Diablo 3 has more enemy variety than Path of Exile.

>when you rip but don't know what killed you

muh muh speed clear

t. shitter

Diablo 3 has enemy than path of variety. More exile

this was awesome

why doesn't GGG have good ideas like this

>monk
good taste

Exile levels
Unlock after lvl 100 character
Goes up to lvl 1000
Gives you bonuses to movespeed, area of effect, resource generation etc.
Y/N

Because GGG stands for triple gay.

3.0 starter
1-3 frostblades
4-6 aw
7-9 srs
0 tritotem bladefall ascendant

>these choices
you're a boring person

nothing boring about pushing reds the first day of the league, champ

Weren't you one of the cunts in the officer clique of back in the day?

>tfw too bored to play 4 month old league
>try and play other games, PoD, PUBG, Hearthstone... botinh
>only satisfied when playing a new PoE league

whats wrong with me

also hold me

newfag here:

i started a few weeks ago and just followed some random build i found on google (pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323), which i was extremely unhappy with and have since read the thread and see people calling op a retard for a garbage build.

i saved a bunch and respecced to this double strike build which seemed well done: (pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1321402 if anyone is interested) but i'm still unhappy and dying a lot, unable to complete uberlab and unable to progress into 88 without dying in any t10+ map and undoing my progress. i can't see why this is happening, unlike the first one which was obviously just a terrible build.

at this point i'm willing to just reroll, are there any suggestion anyone can give me in terms of cheap-ish build that actually scales into endgame? something where i can easily go into ES at some point since I don't want to be playing a subpar life build. i was going to do that neversink bow guide but i read that spell based characters are less reliant on gear because it all comes from the gem so maybe that would be better.

sorry for blogpost wall of text

I'm no doctor but I think you have some encroaching depression.

You getting enough sunlight? Eating well? Sleeping well?

I'd say hang on to what you have and try and get a Belly of the Beast, ideally with some good links on it

What would be good price for one? I'm currently thinking about buying one for 19c with correct sockets and high rolls.

I hope you guys are watching /ourguys/ talk about coffee

>mfw i'm so burned out on poe and want a new arpg for a while that even this looks good to me now
Still won't pay for it though.

>fire pen socketed in niggamahu's
rookie mistake, use ele focus instead

wish this pathetic blizzdrone of catshitter would just kill himself

not even trying to be edgy right now but that's how i feel

Meow :3

How to search for maps with 8 mods on poetrade?

learn too count retard

kill yourself dimwit, you think im gonna scroll trought 95% maps that dont have 8 mods

well a fully linked one is gonna be expensive, a few ex definitely, but if you can get the 5l prophecy you could buy a normal one and do whatever with it

frogshitters with double digit iq should just stick to d3

Funny how you couldn't answer my question, retard

What's another /poeg/-approved arpg?

just open another greater rift you annoying gnat

>Ripped a lvl 82 because when I tried to portal out of a boss fight, I got the "failed to create any instances" message
>If I had just quit the game, instead of trying to actually play it, I would've survived

k

ur fault

fight like a bitch, die like a bitch

you voluntarily chose to play hardcuck mode so don't complain about getting cucked

unironically this desu. this is part of signing up for hardcuck. you are well aware how shit the servers are. how unoptimised and unreliable the game is. so don't bitch about being in hardcuck the one time it makes a difference.

who bitched and/or complained?

and to anyone who complains about hc

you didn't quote any complaints or whines

fine, ill stop replying then

what does it mean when a skill gem has Cursed writen in red in its description?

what a semen demon

Evens: RF totem chieftain
Odds: RF totem berserker

also, what is up whith those Prophecies? I didn't get what they actually do or how i get the silver coins

by your powers combined, i am anime cat poster

what about you use google you stupid shit

google sent me here, something about ppl that would know about the game and shit, seems like it was wrong

I finally completed the main campaign and started mapping. However I hit a wall at T12 maps where I just keep dying or barely make the map on very last attempt.
I wanted to upgrade the build but the prices are ludicrious e.g. 100+ chaos. I've only ever had 20-30c at once, haven't seen exalted once.
Are there any ways to make some chaos orbs? So far I'm doing the chaos recipe and selling some uniques I find while mapping for 1 alch/chaos.

this is a mentally ill neet collective thread, what did you expect

>I finally completed the main camp-
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

pls no bully this space safe

also, what is up whith those Prophecies? I didn't get what they actually do or how i get the silver coins

the easiest but saddest answer is to run lower tier maps that give you no trouble at all over and over for hours on end until you amass disgusting amounts of currency

it is almost never a matter of method unless you're a flipper, it's always a matter of time

(our guy) zebo is back lads

FOO when?

how many of these 190 viewers are poetards?

do we really have to wait 3-4 months for 3.0

if you have shekels, then you can go play beta

>tfw you like the game but don't have any builds you want to play

2 probs my man

2 weeks to closed beta and 2 months to release

why not 2 weeks to release

sauce?

>tfw baked used to start streaming at 9am and now he's slipping further into his old habits and he's going to disappear before too long

literally who cares

rip in peace frog sama

Post kittehs!

Quick! Post POE content!