/acg/ - Armored Core General

A new one edition.

Older bread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/from-software-s-eternal-ring-coming-to-ps4-as-a-ps2-classic-437101.phtml
youtube.com/watch?v=2atlpj7AGXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

destructoid.com/from-software-s-eternal-ring-coming-to-ps4-as-a-ps2-classic-437101.phtml

Eternal ring was Agetec published. Wonder if there's any hope for a PS4 classic port of AC2 or AC3?

I'd presume they'd come eventually, since the first-gen ACs are on the PS4 and FromSoft's reputation, it'd just take more time.

is PP or MoA out on PS4 yet or just AC1?

I guess it is just AC1, I figured they were all on there, but the portable version of SL/LR/3 are on there too

They just need to put online on those games

Bump.

>tfw getting 9fps on ACFA PS3 on spirit of motherwill fight
Kind of a shame, will the current console generation of AC suffer from framerate problems like these, do you guys think?

Shouldn't be a issue.

Bump.

Probably, but minimum FPS will be a lot better. People were complaining a lot about BB and DS3 having FPS drops from 60 to 25-35 in certain areas. That makes them a lot more playable than something like AC2 or ACFA, where you dropped down to single digits, but is still an equally bad drop.

I've heard framerate for ACFA is better on the 360 version, anyone know if that's true?

>now I understand why he is called hanged man

Bump.

>That final mission of league for ACFA
Give me some hot tips guys, I was able to beat with with the use of the kojima blade, but are there any other tactics that work?

Two back gattlings, dual bff rifles, fastest lock, become god. Shinkai have very low defense so shred him first

Also since the area is a tight corridor, but I think a perma flight AC with missiles on reg 1.00 can make quick work of any AC since they are dumb not bringing any flares.

bump

Do any of the Armored Core games have music similar to Ace Combat Zero's? Particularly this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=2atlpj7AGXU

Can't get enough of this shit.

None. But I love this kind of music.

That's terrifying

Try Fall from AC4 or the remix Fall -into the grace-

Im not sure if we had that many acoustic guitar/flamenco stuff, mostly we had samples off techno and house confirmed by the composer.

If you want some choir, there are some in ACFA like Remember or Someone is Always Moving in the surface.

bump.

Goodnight, /acg/, dont disappear on me tonight, okay?

AC4 is pretty similar, but more symphonic/artificial rather than organic. AC OST tends to be a bit more electronic.

Jump to the other side of the area.

You can snipe them out from there using sniper cannons, and if one of them overcomes the terrible AI and manages to make it to the other side, just fight him 1v1 using motorcobra and/or grenades.

The AI is built for regulation 1.0, so playing on most regulations makes them comically slow and get tripped up on areas. Shinkai is an exception, since blades are stronger and with better tracking.

ACFA is pretty easy, there's only one or two non-optional missions that can't be totally cheesed

bump