├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
├ Winners Design 4 sideB (until 6/7)
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread: By posting in this thread, you hereby agree that Lisa is the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZcgbsqNqis
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11dFbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIojdS8dodBIbl2IoiNfqnIdJkrKI20000006doInI2bndAbofJkrsHsfdAqB00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000dBbs00dn000009odA0dn0000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want lisa to SHOOT me!

Why is this place turning into /a/Q

I could use some AQs with dfc and loli party members!

loli is true love

>loli

I want to make Lisa a mother.

loli is for boys who are too scared to admit they like boys

Her name is Risa

Your L = R shit can go back to tumblr.

do you think lisa would care

You could say the same about flat-chested/small chested girls or tomboys who have small chests.
And if you do, I will personally remove your spine through your rectum.

small chests usually at least have the figure of a woman
it they're just completely boy shaped tho, then yes

PSO2 anime will have another season due to episode 5, screencap this

I have been playing battle arena and does anyone else feel like the swords are way too strong especially the rising slash sword?

It feels like none of the other weapons can compete with it.

I think it's sill that it one shots without a ja
But both jet boot pas are equally annoying and fucked

>tfw you have the cutest lolis on the ship

>Axe
>Saber
>Slicer
>Claws
>Whips

Which one do you want in EP 5?

Guitars

I want a big ass hammer type honestly.

Saber desu
One handed sword that isn't a silly useless gunslash is sick

Can't right now, im not home.

This or Saber and shield

I want a revolver

>dragon dyke's fake loli
Fuck off

But wands already get the one handed sword camos.

But no sick one handed sword pas
only techs and slow, unsatisfying wand slaps

I get the feeling the only way a one-handed sword isn't going to be just as silly and useless is if they also make Gunslash not silly and useless first

This, it could be knuckles on steroids.

shouldn't knuckles be knuckles on steroids

Answer me m8s
>favorite class
>number of level 80 classes
>in how many ships you play at least daily
>percentage of players in your main ship you believe are better than you

>techer
>all
>one
>0.1%

Whips but the erpers would ruin it for everyone.

The only way it could be balanced is if it was slow AND had less deeps as a result.
And then you'd have to make it not sword but better, too. So it'd be some slow gimmicky trash that hits really hard and never gets to hit.
But I wouldn't care, pls give SEGA
Shouldn't EP5 have a RATK/TATK hybrid to round things out? Either that or they go off the wall like with Summoner, which is any ATK you want.

That's why slicer would be the best new weapon to add, because it's already established that slicer users are good at techniques.

Shotgun / revolver class would be so good

>because it's already established that slicer users are good at techniques
Where did you get this idea

They've been considered long range melee weapons that typically require melee-oriented stats to equip

I have no idea how pso2es works but how can i tell when soul receptor/extreceptor market is about to crash?

It crashes whenever PSO2es EQs are active. If you're a buyer, the best time to look for soul receptor and extrecepter units/weapons is during those hours, which is usually during the night for U.S. based players.

WHIPS

They were low key really good on PSU and the portable games. I mained acrotecher for S rank whips but nobody played it for some reason.

Should I go

Act the soul/power III/deus factor/noble power/flicit arma

or

Act the soul/power III/deus factor/noble power/spirita III

or

Act the soul/ power III/deus factor/noble power/stamina III

on my fighter units?

I've always had this theory that loli loving people are always those lonely guys who never got to get things done with a decent woman in real life so they try to soothe their sense of inferiorness with underaged defenseless cartoon girls [/spoiler]probably also because they have a small penis

Pretty sad

I liked them, but I thought they were strange there. They didn't really have lashing or grappling attacks so much as they were basically just like, long ropes you just waved in an AoE around you while you took a few steps forward

I'd love a PA where you'd wrap around an enemy and juggle them around or something

But I guess with stuff like that they'd only end up being faster/weaker Wired Lances

Sounds like you are projecting your personal feelings onto others. Sorry that happened to you.

any summoner that dropped 120 fuses for the tact? how does the potential interact with pp reduction rolls/luxury/shinkuro pp personality? is it additive or multiplicative pp reduction?

What kind of fighter? Deadline limit break, reddit limit break, or psow's no limit break?

>Reddit limit break
Oh this is gonna be good explain this to me

What's an underaged body doing for you?
Lolifags, explain yourselves.

Please don't use my waifu to shitpost

they don't have gigantic tumors on their chest and the rest of their bodies

Reddit limit break sounds bad not familiar with it.
No limit break? That sounds stupid limit break is fighters main damage. I'm also not familiar with this one.
Deadline was what I was focusing on.

she's our meme slut now

Well how much hp does fighter need to only fall below 50% hp in limit break without dying in order to heal with automate?

Honestly if you're in LB and doing any relevant content you're probably going to die after getting hit. It doesn't matter what tier of LB you're at outside of the smallest of scrotum tickles.

You're just flat out wrong, sorry.

I'm wrong if you're like level 20, sure. If you're doing XH or even SH stuff if you're in LB and you get hit by anything thats not a shitty trash mob you're done.

If it's a boss eq like zephyros and mother about 350-400HP with an Austere-like set, some points into flash gaurds and massive hunter active/techer deband.

Is this the infamous lilith?

>
Thank goodness this place is already infiltrated by the police, scum like > can get arrested for real now

That's not lilithkuraihime, that's milranduils boyfriend though.

No, this is Patrick

No, you have no idea what you're talking about. You can survive a ton of shit from XH raid bosses

That's milranduil's gay boyfriend

Where is Lilithkuraihime anyways

lilith is no longer lilithkuraihime, it's sinclairex or some dumb shit like that

Reddit build is getting limit break, but barely any of the conditional skills other than PP slayer, basically wasting points in a skill you're not dedicated to using.

PSOW's is shares the same discord community, but their idea is to go for dual stance and forego limit break altogether, getting only PP slayer from the conditional skillset. Not a bad build, but mostly used as a general fi sub.

Deadline build stacks everything into the conditional skills, maxing out Deadline and Crazy beat. Optional builds includes not maxing out Crazy Heart and Halfline to get stance critical.
I personally use the crit build. With hunter crit, effort symbol, and a crit field, I'm pretty much always hitting crits.

For a Limit Break oriented build, I would go for spirita III just so I can reach 50% pp a little quicker for Straight Charge 0, however Flict Arma is no laughing matter either, so you may want to switch it up here and there.

Forget stamina, really. Not really good unless you can stack over 2k hp OR are using units with higher slot count.

Take your avatarfag shit back to discord no one cares

>Not really good unless you can stack over 2k hp
You don't need nearly that much to survive shit in LB. You only need ~400-450 in LB and some flash guards+MH to do it

>Needing 2k up
Fuck off firesword

>all these bad fighter skill tree advices
The only real fighter build youtu.be/xZcgbsqNqis

Is the ideal unit set good? I have 100k CM sitting around from fuck knows where and I need something to do with them.

>tfw considering playing fighter
>elegant power is 50m
>I`d need 6 and might not like it
Someone stop me.

Take your avatarfag drama somewhere else retard

>elegant power is 50m
What ship are you on, that's too damn high.

If you're asking this, it's probably better than what you're using now.

seller`s market 2

I'm just using a hiei set right now

If you have to ask then try to aim for austere rear/arm alongside a 12* leg unit

>Fighter
>elegant power
Just use elegant stamina, dude.

No, affixing stamina is for nerds.

If you're playing fighter and not running izane you have to affix a bit of stamina anyways. Might as well put it in the most cost effective spot.

>all the good fighters are nerds now
Stay bad then

I already have izanes and would affix either astral soul or ether factor, I don`t need to affix more stamina.

If you're willing to pay out for astral, might as well pay out for the power then.

Alternatively, if you really don't want to buy it, 10 atk and 1pp isn't worth the price gap between noble and elegant.

>I already have izanes and would affix either astral soul or
Astral soul

I don't want to affix Austere just to get fucked in a few months if Sega finally decides to add rings worth a shit for my class, but the stats are really good. It's hard to decide.

deadleon/ether factor/power4/flict/elegant sound just as appealing as astral/power4/mod/flict/elegant
155atk/60hp/13pp/30def or 160atk/35hp/12pp/35def
I`m actually leaning towards ether but the yamato factor prices are too high.
Though the elegant prices are making everything go into the backburner until the yamato revamp anyway.

You can always sell them back for other new players to buy

pls come back to me bb

Dex is pretty good for closing the damage varience gap but 45 isn't that much anyway, the ether option is pretty good

>Dex is pretty good for closing the damage varience gap
Dex doesn't do that for any weapon that's worth a shit (also there is no damage variance, there's weapon attack variance).

I meant the damage received

>Let one of my keys expire cause I forgot about it

Anybody know what's going on here? I'd like to buy the ideal units so I assume I need access to the second shop but I get this notification when I try.

Would something like this give you a 90% reduction to physical, shooting, and tech damage in massive hunter?

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11dFbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIojdS8dodBIbl2IoiNfqnIdJkrKI20000006doInI2bndAbofJkrsHsfdAqB00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000dBbs00dn000009odA0dn0000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

If that's the case, does that mean that an attack that hits for 800 damage would only hit for 80 while using massive hunter?

You're not allowed access to CM Exchange Shop 2 until you've at least been able to clear up to Mission 3 of "Mission: Decision"

That's the second, shorter, five mission Challenge Quest that was added later on

I've never done challenge mode so I don't really know what that entails. Is it soloable?

No you need a party of at least 8.

If you have to ask, then probably not. If you're the same guy from before asking about Ideal units, it's probably not worth it, just buy something else from the player shop instead.