Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1063

Touhou Senrans edition
Previous thread: →

NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
#

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yuuka's forehead looks cute here.

A saki a day keeps the sadness away.

The love of my life.

A wife, if you may.

Reminder that your Mistress' happiness is important, and a happy Mistress makes a happy slave!

Hikage is a big dumb dork.

It's too bad Hikage's mama isn't around to give her advice

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

Hikage is a rap goddess. A RAP GODDESS!

don't forget

Would you fuck a cat?

No but I'd marry a scorpion.

Yes, but not that one.

I would fuck that pussy.

It pleases me to know that Shiki is punished for being a BAD GIRL that doesn't learn her lesson again and again and again!

Naraku, take many pictures and upload them to Shiki's blog! Password is p@ssword

Cutest rape victim!

Yes but not a kitten
is babu babu the new puri puri

Yes.

Would you fuck a baby?

One that pisses themselves

When will snegro have a tearful reunion with her mama?

Yes, but not that one.

Find me a baby that doesn't piss itself.

what the fuck is this

snej > Yuuka

Mama Yuuka comes to visit and meets Haruka. Is this heaven for the cave slaves?

Cute is justice, and babies are cute, therefore babies are justice!!

>no meme quote OP

This is New Wave. This is the life you chose.

I'd do one but I'm far too much of a Mistressfag to somehow not put in only Mistress posts.

I would do it, but I came by 10 min before we hit bump limit and a quote OP takes time.

How do we stop the (You)mi posters?

Give them milk and put them to bed.

At this point? Deleting New Wave would barely be a start.

Trick question. You don't.

>Would you fuck a cat?
Not that cat, but a different cat...

Stop baby shaming.

I don't buy it. Miyabi is the dogest senran out there.

Someone once lied to me and said Yumi has a personality.

Haha what the fuck.

But she has a personality user, she has many. She will literally adopt any personality her user tells her he wants. If you really think about it Yumi should be everyone's second senran, since you can just tell her to dress and behave like your first senran and she'll do it without hesitation.

Go away (You)mi

I want Yumi to be my paizuri partner!

Yumi had plenty of personality in SV. You might not have liked it because she wasn't making funny crab jokes or molesting everyone for teh lulz, but that's both subjective and irrelevant. Yet for some reason everyone loves to ignore SV and pretend only NW and EV exist when talking about Yumi. Any other character is the opposite where people only acknowledge they existed in the non-shit games while ignoring the fact that everyone, not just Yumi, took a hit in EV.

W-well, the last meme quote OP wasn't that well received!
And I was too busy playing Golden Sun again as to make a new meme quote OP.

You say that people only focus on EV in regards to Yumi, yet people always be like Yumi is still on "muh justice" mode, yet in EV that is hardly the case, Yes, she was really focused on Kurokage in that game, but my point still stands.

Do you mean like this?

That would explain the crazy NW cards.

>"Hey Yumi I have this weird baby fetish. Would you mind dressi--"
>"Babu babu~"
>"That was fast"

Yeah it's always a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing.
>no quotes
Where are the quotes?
>quotes
Those are shit quotes RIP /skg/!
That's why there are no quote threads now. Almost no one tries to do it, yet everyone's a critic.

YES!
Good boy!

I hate Ayame

Reported for anti-semitism

Btw 100% is also not a 100%. I got a repeat on full 100% on the PS.

>I got a repeat on full 100% on the PS.

I must have failed basic math then, because 100% chance of a new item sounds like a 1 in 1 chance of getting something new.

inb4 that guy from exseed sneaks in a greatest ally joke when Ayame joins the team in PBS.

Yeah I thought so too, imagine my surprise when it turned out it's actually 99.99999999999 yet not 100.

Is there a BLONALD BLOMPF supporter working for xseed or something?

Just that we are clear on this, the whole event is suppose to be behind-the-scenes about a stage play/drama CD named "Wonderful Scrolls and Three Shinobi". So everything you see is just part of a show.

Of course since no one here apparently plays the game, people will make anything up.

>yet people always be like Yumi is still on "muh justice" mode, yet in EV that is hardly the case,

No, people always be like and pretend she's a blank slate waifu just for (You) because NW gives her baby cards. Yumi's mindset that justice must be absolute was a personality and fairly interesting until Asuka hit her with the friendship stick. Takaki is a hack for dropping that aspect completely instead of doing anything at all with it. Could have toned it down from going on evil shinobi witch hunts to tolerating evil shinobi just as long as they behave. But no, she should just forget about justice entirely and try to be the best wife ever. Fuck off, Takaki.

Since I'm not well versed in the ways of dramatic Mongolian plays, what kind of play has an adult woman dressed up as a baby?

The guy that made a censorship stink because they removed his KKK joke and got demoted.

>his KKK joke

The original had the joke too. In case you're as dumb as the people who wrote those news articles:

>NKK is a switch company in Japan
>witches in Akiba's Beat are really dumb for comedic effect
>said dumb witches claim to be a part of KKK (the spoof of NKK in the game) because they think it's a WITCH company, not a SWITCH company

The joke never once had any relation to the silly pointy hat wearing people who are in America.

What REALLY confuses me is what kind of fucking baby gets emotionally distraught over a few words. I've been called a slew of things, had my mother insulted, and so on, yet all I do is laugh at it and move on. What kind of idiot becomes violent over a few words?

People would do that regardless what Takaki would do with the characters.

Plus, it's not like Yum has completely forgotten about her justice thing. Look at the Hanzo Vs. Gessen special missions, where she says that both she and Asuka have points in how they view justice and both of them can work together.

But of course people will completely look over that, because either they will just see Yumi being "muh justice" mode even after mellowing down, or just don't even acknowledge it altogether.

>What kind of idiot becomes violent over a few words?
Begins with N, ends with S

But lots of people like the quote OPs, and I always cheer on the anons who do them.

Nasty Whites?

How does that excuse it? I've seen plays with babies in them, they are usually dolls.
Btw Mirai is the director and Hikage is on charge of the Scenery setting and Yumi's acting coach, so you can see how things went south.

Naggers?

I use my Persona

Nimrods

>Nimrods

Nailed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU

How hard would it be to make Dungeons and Senrans?

>Dungeons and Senrans
>Haruka's the dungeon master
I'd love to play it!

Not really, all you need to do is make a homebrew class for every senran you'll have in the game and you're pretty much finished. Also maybe balance some weapons like throwing knifes.

I still want a NW RPG. Just throw in some dumb story about stopping evil ninjas, Dougen, and some Yoma. Make the combat like SRW Endless Frontier and Project X Zone so you can have shittons of characters with pretty sprite animations.

I'd buy it

I see what you did there user!

Nerds.

Name: Hikage
Class: Hikage

So we all agree that Homura is the hottest senran, right?

They give Asuka and Homu Super Saiyan forms but not Hikage

Asuka has Potential Unleashed, she doesn't change in appearance all that much and jobs constantly.

Hikage may NOT change her hair color

She isn't allowed, it's not permitted

only the school leaders get super saiyan forms

Yeah because Hikage is not a team leader.

Keep telling yourself that user

You should also mention the diaper versions are edited, since some people actually believe they are genuine cards.

Cooking with Haruka!
Making sure Haruka doesn't slip in too many untested drugs into the food!

Hope you guys are ready for the NewWave futanari even next week!

And the vore event the week after! Who will be eaten? Who will be digested? Who will be turned into boob fat on another Senran's chest?

Is Yumi is the Rosalina of the Senran Kagura franchise?

That's enough, user.

Yumi is the Marie Rose of SK. Or maybe it's the other way around?

Also being the Rosalina doesn't mean much unless you're a Daisyfag.

< Look!
Look at her!
Please look!

Hikage looks nice with white hair

How much you wanna bet Rosalina shows up in Mario Odyssey?

I want to fuck them both, so sure.

Rosalina, unlike Daisy, is an actual character that wasn't created specifically to be a filler palate swap for a party game. I will never understand why people get so assblasted about her showing up in Mario spinoffs.