/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/gayrpa.mp4
twitter.com/846Go/status/866254892926615552
twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/866031519013281792
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10.0 thread.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Source?

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Is this correct?

a.pomf.cat/gayrpa.mp4

>Andersen/Demiya Kiara twins
Fund this.

Nobu a CUTE.

True Ancestor cometh

?

Can you finally make some original content you useless faggots

I'm not sure if I want to grail Kiara or Lip first. Should I go with the Lip since she's useful or choose with my dick and grail Kiara?

Melvin got BTFO

I made some character guides about this shit game does that count?

Jaguar thread.

Anyone with basic as fuck math skills would know that this would be the outcome.

What do you want people to do? Make crappy picture collages? Post WIP fanfics?

The Taiga brigade marches steadily onwards!

I wish, at least that way Melty Blood would be a possibility too

Seiba is for raping

What is the point of the original VN when Ritsuka Fujimaru ends up stealing all of Shirou's love interests (Arthuria, Rin, Sakura) in Grand Order?

Arjuna for CUTEST Archer

for what? so you can steal it and post it on reddit for some shitty upboats? Fuck off.

What's going on here.

twitter.com/846Go/status/866254892926615552

Gudao drank Fergus's "energy" drink

>Camulodunum, Londinium, Verulamium. >Trampling over the three Roman settlements, did the divine protection of the goddess Andraste really gift violence and insults under scorn and disdain while Boudica herself was scattering pain and fresh blood? Her daughters were exhaustively raped as much as possible, these little children begging for mercy in their thin voices while in tears. That very incident, expressed formerly through her voice and appearance, is what she thought of while on the verge of death. Justice. Maybe she have discovered that she may have already let go of what she truly wanted to protect.

Kinky stuff from the Material.

Cute.

Hows this OC from me, I tried to make Papa Bones.

*=-~ *=-~ *=-~ O r I g I n a l _ C o n t e n t *=-~ *=-~ *=-~

( -___-)
( O O )
_\ w / _ ~ YOU FOOLS, GIVE THY HEAD
# \_/ #

*=-~ *=-~ *=-~ O r I g I n a l _ C o n t e n t *=-~ *=-~ *=-~

Did Boudica rape villages that she pillaged?

>as much as possible
that's just excessive

Decided to go full autism and minimize AP so i'll post this for anyone else that cares.

Fuyuki X-D - 4 times
Orleans La Charite - 3 times
Farm doors 2 times for the Casters

>Her daughters were exhaustively raped as much as possible
As opposed to raping them so much it was impossible?

>That very incident, expressed formerly through her voice and appearance, is what she thought of while on the verge of death. Justice.
how the fuck is she not an avenger

>X-D
Piss off

I want to start drawing.

With this whole explanation and calling the Black Grail a Human Evil and the Grail of Greed, I think UBW Anime Gilgamesh is really confused and totally thought he was summoned in the Prototype Holy Grail War and instead of Angra he was using Beast VI.

She is a release servant,thats why

Dumb cute bookposter

As Cassius Dio put it:
>Those who were taken captive by the Britons were subjected to every known form of outrage. The worst and most bestial atrocity committed by their captors was the following. They hung up naked the noblest and most distinguished women and then cut off their breasts and sewed them to their mouths, in order to make the victims appear to be eating them; afterwards they impaled the women on sharp skewers run lengthwise through the entire body. All this they did to the accompaniment of sacrifices, banquets, and wanton behaviour, not only in all their other sacred places, but particularly in the grove of Andate.
It was a pretty dark time for her.

Is that a book for ants?

She was summoned in Rider Mama form.

Thanks

We just summon copies made from the throne of heroes, meanwhile Shirou is banging Arturia for eternity in Avalon, which is probably why Merlin decided to start hanging out with us so as to get away from the sound of the kings moaning.

Gil is starting to go senile yeah.

>raped as much as possible
Sounds weird. They were raped to the point that it wasn't possible to rape them anymore?

Does such point even exist?

They died

Romans had to eat and sleep. The rest of the time was raep time.

Or you know, Angra is a Beast.

Fat nun butt

well, keep on putting stuff inside a container and it will eventually reach a point where it can't contain anything more

Monster Angra is a Beast.

They can't fit in the cum anymore

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/866031519013281792

There's hope yet

Maybe, but he uses the Beast VI stuff of the Golden Grail to explain the whole thing. He doesn't even mentions Angra at all, he says that the Grail is corrupted and takes that corrupted form because the humanity of the modern era are just that corrupted, so it's a no brainer that a wish granting device made in that era would take such a form. He is ignoring the corruption in the Third War to make a point about Human Evils for some reason.

Well it leaks out eventually so you can keep going after that, right?

Boudica is obviously the product of a weird fantasy of someone in TYPE-MOON.

Avenger Angry Manjew = some random nobody who got a bunch of curses stuck on him
Grailbaby Angry Manjew = a bunch of curses given physical form

>that user will triggered by this post

i wan to hope people realized this was the case yesterday and were just shitposing, pretending to do scaremongering

also the possibility of being able to roll Santa Lily Lancer Avenger Ruler Alter

You're forgetting his whole explanation after the Shirou/Archer fight where he hints at its true nature.

>Ozzy is trending
But why?

>Fate budget problems where Gil was too expensive so they cut his Ea and armor later. Still too expensive so they removed him altogether.

Yeah but he talks about both separately. It's obvious they added it as a preview to GO, but it's funny how they used the Golden Grail of greed stuff as a parallel.

I want Boudica to rape my shota body as much as possible!

I love Jin's art.

After the Shirou/Archer fight it's when he says the whole this is a Human Evil and a Grail of Greed they added in the anime. He even uses the whole humans should overcome their sin as argument, something he never did in the VN at all. Both scenes are heavily rewritten in the anime in order to add that whole new level to the explanation.

I've never been so happy to get a non limited 4* CE. As an Illyafag i've wanted this CE all the time i've been playing and have never been able to roll it until now.

>highest NP gain involves TWO buster cards
So good.

>budget problems
>for a VN
wat

I don't get it

Obviously a joke.

It's a joke user

She killed and tortured a lot of people because what romans did to their daughters, to the point that scene with her daughters was the very last thing she saw while dying.

I would expect nothing less of my wife.

She was really mad and killed a lot of people, but she was still a loser and suffered a humiliating defeat and then raep and dying time.

Is she the only one that obsessed with the MC?

>which is probably why Merlin decided to start hanging out with us so as to get away from the sound of the kings moaning.
Are you saying that of all of the fetishes Merlin could have, vouyerism isn't one of them?

Still waiting for Avenger Boudica

that just goes to show how much hit counts matter
6 hits buster 2 hit quick was a mistake

Looks good, Cirno.

Her daughters got raped, she got angry and killed some folks, and then she eventually died unhappy, with her last thoughts being about how her daughters had gotten raped.

>Ibaraki is 9.8

Truly the best Oni

How will Kintoki,Raikou and especially Shuten ever even hope to recover

But do you have an Illya herself Illya-kun?

>Kintoki is 10.0
you tried onicuck

So it's better to start a with arts? Is BBA a lie? What have i been doing these 2 years

Depends on the hit count

When indeed.

I want to relax under the sun with Gawain!

>still no profile translations for new servants starting from Hijikata
GET ON IT CIRNO

Where is this on Cirno?