pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

cutest couple

Raul's a bitch with horrible taste in women

Azura is shit.

Best duo banner when

Azura a best!

Faye best and canon!

Doesn't Faye's existence justify Berkut and Fernand's ideals about how no amount of effort can redeem a peasant?
> Celica is close to Alm but has been separated from him for at least 10 years and is royalty and wins Alm's love
>Faye is a village girl, but has been by Alm's side for his entire life and tries hard for his affection, but ultimately fails

(((no)))

I like that you guys have stopped bitching about early threads and have just accepted the fact that you're the worst general on Veeky Forums.

Sounds like bad writing and autism.

How does this make you feel, Faye?

Faye is /ourgirl/

See anything funny?

"Roy killed stuff" sounds sinister.

This
Cuck

[frumpy mamui voice] It can't be...

FAYE IS SHIT
FUCK OFF REDDIT

Mae is an absolutely amazing unit. She makes Boey look like trash.

Are her tits really that big or is it just the armour?

>keep Mae dead
>/feg/ knows feel

Yes! THE SPIRIT OF RAUL IS OVERTAKING ME!

Does Echoes get harder?

>Effie death
Rip

So I'm about to start Celica's chapter and I didn't use any of those stat boosting fountains on Alm's chapter. Will they still be there and usable once I get control of Alm again or should I pick somebody to feed them to right now?

She's reddit's girl
So I guess you're not wrong

>Get reunited after a long time.
>Bitches at him for trying to defend the country and end the war and storms off.

>Give Faye Leather Shield
>She keeps on gaining Def since she's EXTRA THICC
>Give her the 3 Spd points

>She solos the game

FAYE WILL KILL ALL OF ALM'S ENEMIES

My Faye won't stop getting Str and Def, she's better than even Mathilda.

Trip back on, Raul

That scene taught me that there was, in fact, an even more unlikable "main" FE girl than Azura.

No one is marrying that bitch if I can help it.

>when people ask her if anything is wrong, she says nothing
>almost sells her soul to the devil because she believed some random blue ogre guy she just met

>Nuibaba's Medusa spell

Thank god I've got Ward Arrow on Tobin

Even with the armour, those aren't large.

Linde is cute

Faye is literally just the Tharja/Camilla of Echoes

Trashy, super devoted to the main character and nobody else, and no depth to her in the slightest.

It's just that at least Tharja and Camilla have tits to show off. All Faye has is a cute design.

You can't help it, but there are a couple more scenes in Chapter 4 that only reinforce that desire.

No, I'd prefer they didn't have something so stupid in the first place. They're either ineffectual and hit someone Res-tanky and get themselves killed by whoever smacks them or they instant kill someone.

I can't imagine fighting them without Mila's turnwheel.

>Will they still be there and usable once I get control of Alm again
Yes

>Best Catria gay

>trashy

How

She dresses in a frumpy farmgirl outfit unlike Tharja/Camilla who walk around wearing next to nothing

Poplar?

Conrad should've slapped her harder.

Careful, you'll piss off Reddit.

Trashy personality wise I mean.

What, you mean I'll piss off this place? That's an easy thing to do.

>Camilla is the Tharja of Fates!

yeah sweetie it's not like there is a LITERAL 1:1 copy of Tharja in Fates or anything...........

>cute design
That's why she's more popular. Her design being conservative means she doesn't trigger people.

Celica may be fucking retarded but at least the game doesn't pretend she isn't like with Azura

People will defend her because she's not outwardly sexual and is thus not pandering as obviously and Camilla and Tharja. Who are kind of boring anyway, but Faye is not better.

Merric a shit. I'm glad Linde upgraded and got with Kliff.

No it's Linde
That's what the artist put in the tags

Faye is only popular because she's got a hopeless one-sided crush that a lot of people can identify with.

Also, cute anime girl.

Reddit hates Camilla and Tharja for being fanservice, but love Faye despite her having the same traits

Even normies and reviewers dislike Celica, Azura made mistakes but not to the point that even secondaries called her out on it.

Everyone still puts up with her crap though. That scene where Saber asks her to tell the truth and she outright says no was especially bad.

I want to fuck Python

Maybe you should go back there.

Faye is bae.

Who's joke was better?
This or Alm's Urn joke?

Not really. Merric dumped Linde and went with Elice.

>/feg/ defending Azura
Never thought i would see the day

>Azura made mistakes but not to the point that even secondaries called her out on it

Wow when the game tells you a character is smart a bunch of idiots who can't think for themselves think they're smart

Who would have thunk it

>end of act 2
>celica bitches at alm for helping her people and doesn't even bother to offer help
>runs off and has the nerve to call him a stubborn jerk

what the fuck is her problem

Time heals all wounds.

People defended and still defend Miccy now too.

Azura is /ourgirl/

>doesn't get lord
>instead gets summoner with mind control powers that the previously mentioned lord (and his wife) love
Maybe?

Being tsundere~

Not really just saying she's just as shit

It's Azurafags desperately trying to shit on Celica so they don't have to have the title of "worst female lead in the series" anymore, as pathetic as it may be.

Celica is no worse than Eirika.

She was upset that he unknowingly insulted her father than she also hates anyway.
No, it doesn't make sense.

The Urn.

This is very Phoenix Wright-ish, now that I think about it.

Is it just me or is Celica's team way better than Alm's?

>yeah sweetie it's not like there is a LITERAL 1:1 copy of Tharja in Fates or anything...........

True, but Camilla fills the same exact role as Tharja and is actually popular. Nobody gave a shit about Rhajat because she's just a lesser clone of Tharja, while Camilla at least was more standout.

Has anyone experimented with Knight Kliff yet? Does he become a Sanic Armor like Gatrie?

>Celica is no worse than Eirika.

Except you've been calling her a worse/dumber Eirika since launch.

Now she's "no worse than Eirika" because you realize you can't let people think she's worse than bogeywoman Azura.

It makes total sense.
Celica is a woman.

>Celica is no worse than Eirika
She is. Eirika is just stupid, Celica is stupid and a bitch.
Azura is worse than both of them though.

She's partially scared that he's going to end up dead like in her vision as well

Is Kiran a good guy or is he evil?

Once you get Alm's villagers going, he snowballs.

Alm's party is definitely more balanced.

>all three 10/10 cuties
>all three dumb as bricks

what did they mean by this?

I'd definitely argue Celica is worse than Eirika. For me it'd go Eirika > Celica > Corrin/Azura

>Camilla fills the same exact role as Tharja
Debatable. While they share similar traits, there are also some notable differences. Camilla is more a combination of Tharja and Cherche, having traits from both.

>>That scene taught me that there was, in fact, an even more unlikable "main" FE girl than Azura.
>"an even more unlikable "main" FE girl than Azura."
>promptly gets called out
>"uh ackshually what I meant to say was that they are both equally bad!"

COME AT ME FOOLS

Eirika doesn't insult Ephraim at all. The worst she does is fall for Possessed Lyon's ruse.

>Azurafags trying to shit on Celica now despite being better in every way.

Naive as Celica is (common trait for female lords sans maybe Micaiah) at least she doesn't come anywhere near the retardation of Azura in Conquest/Revelation and doesn't affect Alm negatively as a character. Unlike Azura with Corn.

>Azura
>Cute

I believe you've got a case of shit taste.

>all three 10/10 cuties
I like Azura the least, but if I had to rate them on looks Celica would definitely come in last.

>implying I don't hate Azura as well

It's like choosing between dying by drowning in water or dying by drowning in acid. One is obviously worse than the other, but they still both result in you dead.

Never count Tobin out!

There were three different anons quoted there, dummy.

>some nobody on /feg/
>family guy
Disregarded

>Celicafags bringing Eirika down to their level in order to ward off an imaginary Azura menace

You should have known the pro-Fayeposting was going to cause correlating anti-Celica propaganda

I'm a Forsyth to be reckoned with!

Hello,/feg/.

This is the 2006 game
Sonic knows this is _____.