Help me choose first car neckbeards

>Am 20yo Trust Fund (wannabe) Chad
>From Canadia
>Let's say approx 100K USD budget
>Want an obnoxiously loud luxurious fast car to cruise around downtown and terrorize those pesky little fentanyl pushing homeless
>Willing to buy used car to get something nicer for my money, won't keep it for long, at most 5 years then I sell the damn thing
>Will be installing a completely straight exhaust #openvalvesallday
>Considering M4, M3, ATSV, Alfa etc.
>Prefer luxury brand over amerishit brand but Corvette and Camaro okay I guess (ZL1 and upcoming ZR1)
>I want to install a big wing
>Need the flappy paddles because traffic
>Would prefer 4 doors 5 seats but 2 doors 4 seats and 2 doors 2 seats are doable I suppose
>Vlog worthy car, I have a DJI OSMO and I kind of want to start a youtube channel for shits and giggles
>Honestly I just want a Tinder Pulling car to satiate my fuckboy appetite for 16 year olds, but I have been into cars ever since I was young so I need something with enthusiast cred as well

who are you quoting?

>Honestly wish I had no budget otherwise I'd just buy a 458 or 488 or whatever cookie cutter supercar and install an iPE exhaust but beggars like me can't be choosers

>20yo Trust Fund (wannabe) Chad
get a fucking miata

I'm not quoting anyone? Just using this format to express my situation

I have a trust fund, faggot. Wannabe Chad not wannabe trust fund.

lurk more faggot

By the way, I don't care about insurance or maintenance or whatever. I don't work on my cars (actually still on my learners license so will be buying for real in a year after I've passed my N)

if you want to start a youtube channel you should start with a broken down car and restomod it

Just get to recommending cars, neckbeard swine

Nah, I want to prey on 12 year old children with MUH SUCCESS and MUH GRIND ya feel?

fuck off to reddit, fuccboi

lurk more you odd individual.

Ford Focus RS like all the fuccbois.

Used GTR

civic type r luxury is for old people

Lovely lil car but dealer markup + canadian pesos makes it a bad deal and also badge aint luxe enoguh ma nigga

Oh fuck me trust me I'd love to. Really out of my budget but one of my dreams is a 2018 gtr nismo with the full n attack package

get a c63 with a gold wrap, like all the asian faggots over there

dont believe op, i think he is stereotyping out of jealousy.

to answer the question posed i would say an AMG of some kind fits the bill pretty well.

gtr like everyone in your boat

Get a new NSX and be a real Chad

get a gun and shoot yourself
best money i ever spent

>So lazy he can't even be bothered to research which car he actually wants
Yup, I believe him when he claims to be a trust fund kiddie. I don't feel like helping you for free. You need to pay us.

Try not to shoot up a sorority girls' dorm when they don't like you for your German hunk of shit.

Elliot Rogers drove a shitty bland 3 series that is probably the most cookie cutter car out there. I want to buy something that is significantly more exotic.

3 series diesel nothing like spewing cancer causing particulate matter onto the plebs behind you

M5

get a TVR

it'll kill you within minutes

>Get a car that is almost indistinguishable from the other shitboxes that the very same manufacturer pumps out despite a multicolored badge on the rear end that 95% of people on the road have no clue what it represents, especially women

>Wants to make it as loud as possible
You mentioned Fentanyl so I automatically assume you're from Ontario. I'm from Canada too, I know for a fact that most laws won't let you drive 10 feet without a cop pulling you over for being too loud especially in a downtown sector. Plus a 20 year old driving an old man's midlife crisis would be pretty funny, at least the dumb girls could probably tell you what it is.

Did you think this through at all or just "bmw because its like buying apple products but cars"

6.2 na c63 and straight pipe it

You could've just said faggot.

>/r9k/ larper calling people neckbeard swine
Bring back WT Snacks to lay down the permaban.

Be like every other Vancouverite faggot with daddy's money, and get an M3/M4.

0/10 poor bait
next time try being a little subtle, it goes a long way!

the autism in this post shows how much of a Chad you aren't

Build a rally E30 with a twin turbo S52 and a sequential transmission in it.

Candy paint that bitch.

Daily it.

>muh stance
Fuck your stance, I have 12" of suspension travel and 700 horsepower.

acura nsx or a vette

nigger are you dumb? you can get a used gtr for 50k

Get miata ND and used camaro ss

its literally all you would ever need

ND for fun cruising

SS for power

e90 m3 you get an 8k redline or a c63 the new one has one of those retarded exhaust that sound like firecrackers.

Yep.
>luxury
Check
>loud
Check
>2/4 doors 4/5 seats
Check
>flappy paddles
Check-ish
>tinder pulling car
Chicks are idiots and love the 3 point star

Fits the bill, some even already come with big wings as referenced by that guy's pic

I'd say the new 2018 AMG E63 S.
>Mercedes-AMG for the badgewhores
>0-60 in 3.3 (or less)
>Comfortable and available with almost all available luxury features

Tesla is the Apple of cars fuck off.

BMW is top tier, FiST faggots are just poor.

That said,

OP:

If you havn't been to a track don't buy anything with more than 300 HP or you'll kill yourself or waste the HP.

:Get a:
Miata
Civic SI
Focus ST
BMW 135i
Camaro
and put the money in the stock market.

If you drive those cars to the limit at the track you can spend more. If you insist on blowing the money on a car but don't want to drive it just get a nice Mercedes, Jaguar, or Cadillar so the women will know that you are well off. That way you can have a nice high way cruiser and still get the attention you want.

C63 black edition with the 6.2

Hey Chadman,
fuck all these autists, just either get an M2 or get a mint 1st gen NSX and own a car that senna drove and a car that will appreciate in value.

eh, I'm worried about the M2, isnt the driving position misaligned or something? seems weird to me

E55

You sound like the personification of BMW. Anything with an M badge is right up your alley. If youre getting a wing, dont gat a 4 door. Get a M2/3/4 coupe and deuche it out.

buy a cheapo x6 and move to eastern europe

DINAN tuned M5

or AMG whatever.

It doesn't fucking matter, you could buy whatever car you want and you still won't escape the creeping depression and realization that your life has no purpose and you're going to off yourself in 10 years.

Best of luck faggot

lmao fuckoff you poor boy. i just want to enjoy myself and get all the young pussy i can while im still in my early 20s. no depression!

>implying I don't drive a 2018 lingenfelter grandsport
>Implying the money matters
none of this shit matters you brainlet holy fuck why is it that stupid people are given so much

Bread on hood

cheby ss.

>>>>>>>Eating grains
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>appeasing web autists
Give me 2 days to where I'm home again and I'll post jfc

>From Canadia
Go back to China, bitch.

>From Canadia
'75 New Yorker

Smokes, let's go.

you're thinking of old canada

new canada is a different beast, especially in the city, those times are long gone. Unless you live in Bumfuck, Manitoba, in which case you're spot on.

Toyota MR2 SW20 Turbo

nobody recommended the F Type R yet?

>already has an obnoxious exhaust
>checks the boxes for exotic and luxurious
>badge whores well among non-car people
>other car vloggers have them

new F Type Rs sell for around 100k freedumbucks in the US, you can probably find a lightly used one in Canada for the same price.

Shout out to the trailer park boys for making this beast one of my favorite things ever

997.2 porsche 911 turbo

Or a lifted truck and run over those junkies

>this thread

good choice lad

I loooovee the F Type R but interior isn't great for the price and I'd prefer the earleir RWD over the current AWD

Greetings, poor white. Now get out of my way boy, I'm on my way to buy all of your land and put yourkind into fifty generations of servitude

Actually willing to pay. Depends on how thorough you are but got a venmo or paypal?

literally just get the 2018 AMG e63 s when it comes out ffs

Holy shit you fucking normie, you can't even greentext properly. Anyway I hate the junkies in Vancouver too, so I support your decision. If you're gonna straight pipe it, get an M4

Okay. Understood Senpai. Hope Senpai noticed me, what abt next gen m5? teheehee

No kidding. I was riding a two seater bike with gf at night enjoying the scenery and this druggie was putting out the trash out of a recycling pin by literally throwing it, nearly got hit by a fucking beer bottle...

You definitely sound like the kind of guy who needs a car like this. Everyone help the man!

Chill. I was just writing something ridiculous in order to rile up his /pol/ r/the_donald r/metacanada posting ass

I hate Vancouver so God damn much sometimes
Anyway get the M4 and my paypal is [email protected], I'm curious as to what you're gonna do with my email. I hope I get murdered somehow because I'm depressed

Can I also contact u with this email? Who knows maybe I'd actually end up sending you C$10 or smth. will keep it for future reference. maybe we could even be actual rl friends lmfaooo (pls dont be weird......)

My nigga

Yeah go ahead. I'm not weird I'm just dead inside

Just get a liter superbike and straight pipe that bitch. Revbomb the fuck out of normies and skanks. They cant grab their squirting pussy if they're covering their ears.

Shit. Well what is bothering? Vancouver can get boring sometimes, and the people might suck sometimes, I can admit that. It's not a city for people who don't have their life at least 80% together. A city for growing up and growing old in, but not for the in between adult part imo Are you feeling sad bc for social issues or are external factors inducing other deeper issues? Housing issues?

you're in vancouver aren't you. fucking ching chong go back to china.

Awww are you mad? Wanna talk frankly without getting all butthurt?? Oh wait you dont want to? Well enjoy being an incel in your moms basement

yea.

wew you just confirmed everything he said

lol. Your comebacks are as pathetic as your tiny asian dick. If you need help, ask your mom. She knows all about the good come back.

Awkward cuz i'm not asian. Actually middle eastern :P

I would argue that Mercedes is a more premium brand than BMW, and the Merc is quicker to 60 and more comfortable.

Then you should have no problem killing yourself.

I guess you're right. It's a shame that the new M5 doesn't have DCT and a Carbon Core chassis like the 7 series. Otherwise, it would've basically been the equivalent of a four door 720s

Be honest with me. Why are you getting all worked up? Did something bad happen to you recently? Not sure why you are huffing and puffing all this pent up rage over the internet, and a Veeky Forums post at that.

I don't like you.

I wouldn't go quite that far, but it would be interesting to see. Also the ZF 8-speed is an excellent transmission for a lot of purposes.

But you know nothing about me. And the few words I've spoken were embellished for Veeky Forums. You dont need to have such an extreme knee jerk reaction...live life in the slow lane. If you get worked up this easily, it's quite easy for people to take advantage of you...

Hahah yeah. I guess I just love how the F10 M5's DCT gave it such a supercar vibe

>it's quite easy for people to take advantage of you...
lol. shut the fuck up, faggot. the only thing you take advantage of is your daddy's hard work and your momma's whore cunt.

AE86

You'll be lucky to find one under 100k

See? You just exploded for no reason. Chill the fuck out boy. I'm telling you to calm down because I used to be like you. Take some advice from an ex-incel who went normie.

I'm not exploding at all. The only one exploding here is you. And probably one of your cousins.

Also, girls love Porsches. 911s are hot as fuck too.

Calm down alright? You're really taking this personally aren't you..just. sigh.