OUT OF THE WAY MIATA SHITS

OUT OF THE WAY MIATA SHITS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupé
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*breaks down*

>$75,000

fpbp
but in all seriousness, it looks dank as fuck, I'd buy it over a miata and I like how the old and new miats look.
>dat price doe

>[lowers expectations]

>comparing $50k+ luxo-coupes to the people's roadster
that's some weak bait, sister

>coupe

>The precise definition of the term varies between manufacturers and over time, but generally, a coupe will only seat two people and have two doors
>the bimmers here have 2 doors
>a miata has 2 doors
what is your argument, again?

Literally just mention a Miata in jest and these faggots will come out of the woodworks to ruin a thread in minutes, you already fucked up OP

it's kinda sad how true this is

>Pop the hood
>Plastic as far as the eye can see
>Assembled in Mexico

>forced meme

BMW is more relaible than Mazda

>JD Power

>(((problems)))

Here's JD Power rankings on powertrain. You know, the part that actually matters.

>all of this miata autism

kill yourselves, this car looks pretty dope

t. miata owner

>the absolute state of land rover

>no specific year
>useless data

>triggered when mighty germans getting better

>car with a fixed-roof body style
>fixed-roof body style
>fixed-roof
>-roof
>-

Have fun when you're on your third plastic electric water pump in 5 years

At least the infotainment is good tho...

2.5 times more expensive than miata. I fuckin love z's and hate miatas, so no bias here. Just reality.

at least we can see out the window in the actual thing

Does Lexus make any interesting cars?

Lexus makes some great cars. Amazing reliabilty, big naturally aspirated V8s in a Japanese car, RWD, plush luxury, now best handling of the big luxury brands, all at extremely competitive pricing.

But my fucking god, the styling completely kills them for me. I know I shouldn't be so shallow when they have literally everything else going for them, but fuck. It's a horrible mix of ugly, bulbous, and bland.

>Double Price
>Weighs alot more
>Probably wont be 50/50 weight distribution
>BMW Reliability

ND Miatas are considered to be one of the best values you can get on a car. You pay 25k and you get a very capable car thats mod friendly, boosting options are starting to come out too

Yeah I love the look of the ls400 (even though it is derivative) but their new stuff looks hideous.

The lc500 looks godlike. Unique and outstanding.

Also lexus is king when it comes to performance luxo cars. No car is as comfy yet with great performance like an rc-f for example

Holy shit fuck off

if the $25k msrp model came with an LSD it would be decent value, but you gotta spend almost $30k for that, which is terrible value

I don't know, it just... it looks too bulbous to me, and the headlights are really bland. Unlike everyone else it isn't the grill that does them in for me, it's the (imo) bland headlights and fat looking sheetmetal.

I also don't like the wheels or the rectangular exhaust, but that's less of an issue. I just wish they could do more to make their cars look trimmer.

Fat and bulbous looking yes, because it's a japanese pony/musclecar, but Lexus headlights are bretty gud right now.

>lc500
It looks ok to me. I can't get over the fact about it using the Prius platform.

>rc-f
It looks so nasty

hi lexus shill

Toyota uses a FWD Prius platform to make a RWD Lexus coupe?

Sounds like dark magic... or better yet, shitty trolling.

Not, it uses a TNGA platform that can be configured as FWD, RWD, and AWD. The first car that using this plaform is Prius.

So... the Lexus is not a Prius?

Confusing.

until the lease period is over

It's not a Prius you are being trolled by an eternally-assmad VAG fanboy that shivers whenever anyone mentions that the Audi lineup is all Haldex variants of the VW Golf.

List is full of shit

I have personally known people with bmws that use put up with ridiculous issues

Oh did I forget to mention that I used to own a car made by bmw, a mini cooper. Not the old gens that where even worse builds. The new gen ones 2015+ with even more bmw parts and bmw engine. Within the first year it was already giving me serious issues. Also once had issues starting it up and was about to get it towed

Glad I traded it in that piece of shit and got a jap car that has given zero issues in a longer span of time owning

Bmws are lease mobiles

and I actually like them alot but its stupid to own it past 3 years

Yeah, it is like saying Audi is not a golf.

>implying

literally all BMWs have been 50-50 or 49/51 weight balanced

The RC-F has no real perfornance. It is slow as shit compared to the M4 or C63.
It also handles like a barge and is autotragic only.
It's literally just a comfy cruiser with a big engine

ignore him cuz he is an obvious lexus shill

my man Porsche on the top of the scoreboard with the most 5 stars awwwwww yisssss

It's a cheaper car upfront anyway and will still break less than both of those cars. All of which will exclusively be driven on the street by douchebags.

Have you been living under a rock?

It is well-known that Porsche is very reliable. It is best as Lexus/Toyota. But, not cheap.

Why can't Audi and VW get their shit together then?

RCF starts at like 65-66k?
M3 starts at 64k, M4 at 68k $.
RCF is overpriced slow overweight garbage

They will get it cuz the new VAG CEO is a former Porsche CEO.

you trigger lexus shills.

>starts at
Do you want paint on your M4 or no?

who cares about fake exhausts

It's not "trolling" if you're just stupid, m8.

so one bmw model from 10 years ago had fake exhausts but the whole lexus lineup has fake exhausts

No, I'm just commenting on how it still actually instills a bit of pride in me seeing it.

It's one of the reasons I bought my 986 desu

FIX IT AGAIN, TONY!

>ridicule the Miata
>get upset when people compare it's pricing
Wow, it's almost like price matters for a car.

>gmc
>cadillac
>buick
not even once

>ridicule the Miata
He inserted a car into a meme so it would make sense on Veeky Forums you sensitive little faggot

did no one notice this post

Every year without fail, Toyota is #1. I love them so much.

Is this loss?

it's a dilemma - either you can drive reliable but cheap, boring shit
or you drive a more expensive yet an amazing to drive machine

Yeah, others will catch up. Porsche has been reached and may surpass Toyota.

Best looking Beem in a very long time. This almost makes up for the m4gts

Almost

Or you can have it all.

Question though. Have you actually seen one in real life or are you going off pics? I've been harping on this. Looks amazing in person

The miata is the only affordable """""""sports car""""""" that Veeky Forums can afford.

They all lost me when they started piping engine noise through the speakers

>serrated grille
FUCK ME DADDY

Just going off pics, I fully admit that.

There is literally NOTHING wrong with this.

You're either the same guy wanting (You)s or another lazy guy wanting his troll-rebuttals to be researched by others

Either way this post is about as much time I have for either

Fair, thanks honest user

Truthfully I had doubts til I passed one last month in traffic, albeit it was white, and it looked stunning. Looked like no matter the year it'd still be 365 days ahead.

I didn't get a picture cuz driving. But did photoshop this LC BtF time machine last night, so reposting it

>shilling level: Asian

wew lad

What in the ever loving fuck is that nub?
I wouldn't mind getting one of these newer cars if they came as a manual.

I live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. Asians aren't allowed

lurk moar

God, why didn't they base the new Supra on this instead? Imagine a barebones, manual version of this.

>somebody somewhere unironically thought that was a good hairstyle for a man

>Lincoln in the top third
>ford third from the bottom
Sure.

>can't into meme

Just give up. lol

>that subtle Nike product placement

>mfw
>inb4 assmad lexus shills defending

>tfw you realize it isn't actually lexus shills but nike shills that wanted to keep everyone distracted from the real product that's be subconsciously advertised

DELETE THIS

>hurr durr not lexus shills. nike shills hurr

>h-haha how ridiculous we would never devise a scheme like that...

I kind of like it.

>tfw the bmw is turning out better than the supra

I can't believe this shit.

Are miatas any good or is that just a meme?

Of course, you can thank the fact they use RR. Rear Engine, Rear Wheel drive. Where the engine was always meant to be, and where the power was meant to always be sent, with the added benefit of minimized drivetrain loss and much better handling than FF cars. The Corvair was a literal godmachine that had to be discontinued because it beat all muh murrican mussel cars at the first turn.

Their great cars, RWD lightweight, tons of mod potential.

Models:
NA is a pureblooded roadster. Makes for a fantastic project car, tons of mods to get actual power out of it. NB is good too.

NC is pretty good, more power than previous gens but too fat and heavy

ND is like an updated NA with way more torque, tech safety, and interesting suspension set up.

Driven alot of cars with a shit ton of power than miatas. But you will never have as much funs in cars as throwing around a miata.

Its not a hard concept to understand

RWD+Lightweight+50/50 balance=Fun

Most fags that shit on them here have never driven one or if they have its some beat up base model

If you dont believe go to dealership and try the ND

Ive always wanted an S2000 but theyre super overpriced with a shitload of miles here in SoCal so i was thinking the miata would be a nice alternative.

both

The car is cool but It's not like a Miata and it probably won't have the same driving dynamics. Would be a good competitor to the corvette stingray more than anything