Guild Wars 2 General - /g w2g/

The thread is dealing with botspam at the moment, join a guild listed below or hop on this recruitment discord discord.gg/pp3rPJ5 for access to the regional discords, it's the best way to talk/play with people from Veeky Forums for now.

FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV
Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VuoJY7MnxM
youtube.com/watch?v=3YKicBAMlBk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzMwk-TsY58
youtube.com/watch?v=F6ROXLtorwY
console5.com/techwiki/images/d/dd/Snes_schematic_color.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sasuga /co/

Having a sleepover with a friend playing any games desu

I don't have many friends

He is actually right but it's still lazy as fuck. He should get someone that actually knows how to draw and quit his fucking "hurr durr i work alone" shit.

How so?

I got this trash unit to 5* but i cant use him as evo fodder? Whats the deal?

That's the point. To beat it is to overcome it. Once you've mastered it there is no reason to keep playing it, so it is beaten. It is checked off the list and finished.

wew dude im trippin ballz over here. Im glad my consumer tv doesnt give me eye cancer.

Wow, sensitive much

You should have hid the ui and cropped the ad. The entire thread is going to be about your phone emulation

emulators are laggy inherently. A CRT minimizes it but doesn't fix it. Just use real hardware or settle for a mediocre solution.

Yes if you like instakill CTF or FFA which are the only modes that have full servers if you play casual. Racing and zombie mode are also a lot of fun.

>Comfy fragging people in venice with relaxing music.

Just check the readme files of the mod you want to use
usually its either 1.0004 or 1.0006

I never know PS1 has a Justifer, I very love Justifer gun but I only see hyper blaster on market and I don't like this light gun.it not fun to shoot and reload

I'm getting really sick of them lately, and I say that as a day 1 patreon supporter.
The whole "DUDE POSITIVITY LMAO" shtick is getting old, especially the whole cult-like Love and Respect thing.

Did we lose some people? The general seems slower than usual.
Even some of the usual suspects in the disc seem to have disappeared.
Something happen?
Or did they just burn out ?

How hard would it be to make Dungeons and Senrans?

I agree. I'm not sure why you'd reach a certain age and not be able to pursue hobbies anymore. free time is a factor, but you should at least have down time on weekends.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1VuoJY7MnxM
If only those people released what they already have done so other may finish it

>some ugly gook.

"HOLD ON GIRLS, I GOT A HATER TO TAKE CARE OF"

>Setting
shit

>Main character
shit

>Soundtrack
shit

>Theme
shit

>Power(s)
shit

It's not going to be worth my money

>double the length of NV's development cycle
Jesus christ no, those wombles can only do anything right when they're riding a deadline.

>Bane worst character
That's not how you spell Grodd, user

S2 will save You! Maybe

Why not a USB 3.0 one if you're going external?

You get the request you need after the Hawaii trip IIRC, do that ASAP and you'll start his link

did someone say holocaust?
For some reason Terriermon is getting a lot of plush UFO prize catcher toys.

She's fine here, but her proportions are fucked in OP.

People complain about Skyrim being as deep as a puddle, but this whole game is procedurally generated, and all dungeons and towns blend together. However, combat and especially magic is much deeper than the other games, so its a tradeoff.

>Can't into software mode: The post
Kek back to your toy kiddo

>if metal slug were a flash game

>E quest on Braxis

Might try and get it, then. Are there any new enemy types

Get a drawer and stop showing off your collection.

desu senpai baka

Then why does dragon have higher winrate then all shadow decks?

>garage kits
yamero, if I give in to my GK wishlist I'll have to sell a kidney and as much of my liver as it can regenerate

I thought you were referring to turn no. 4 and was capitalizing it for some unknown reason.

it's like when gamestop would smash up unsold retro stuff

though maybe not as bad? I mean it could be

>This game is incredible.
Until about level 40 then it just gets too stupidly, anally hard to be even remotely enjoyable.

>game
Oblivion

>Race
Woodmer

>class
stealthy archer

>faction
thieves guild

>Province
???

>Weapon
bow

>majick
STEALTH

>music
youtube.com/watch?v=3YKicBAMlBk

>place for next game
Valenwood

>y-youve never played it!!

But I have. *gasps*

>tfw big multiblock refinery never

Can we get a game in Amahara-verse next?

>tfw no Mercedes models for Honey Select
Guess I'm going to fuck Nyotengu instead then.

What emulator are you using this looks really good

It would be good if you email me so I can let you know if I find them. Otherwise you have to keep checking the thread.

How fucking new are you?

that's a good editor, i have tried it indeed. but it is too normie for my tastes as it has no asm .
all my hacks all literally 100% asm lol

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

All you really need to win is a good power level and a kamehameha

>says the kid pretending that anyone cares about Horizon anymore
Ironic

Boom!

Shit are we ded?

Sad!

>who is Negan?

A motherfucking fucker, fuck.

Thanks.

Sorry, I glossed over it quickly and didn't notice anything.

Umbr turned me on to muscle girls in Anime, Manga & Vidya.

DESU it looks like a ringing issue you used to see in Arcade chassis when you left the remote harness plugged in and weren't meant to.

What set/monitor?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzMwk-TsY58

>try to sneak x3 thundercock dragon and poly into my dragon deck
>10 autoduels, not a single dead draw or awfully terrible hand
>play 2 pvp matches
>start with 2 thunders in first duel and then with 3 in second duel
hm

autist using a fidget spinner live hahahahahaha

And where can I watch it in English? I want to talk about it later with my friends on reddit and I'm afraid I won't get their jokes if I don't hear the casters speaking English.

How long can you play before the refund offer is void? Is it like steam where they only give you two hours?

NoA is a bunch of white knight cucks and jealous whores, two groups strongly opposed to cute anime girls.

literally who

M-MY RING!

>Unless you're a sorc in which case, if you cant speed run it for a 500k score on your first ever run, you're doing something wrong.
Well, maybe not you.

damn i loved that map

Anyone here tried the PC version on a modern computer?

Almost 11AM, and my feast includes Pepsi Twist and cheddar-chipotle potato chips. It's a really good combination.

rounds are shit and the worst part of nuduel

This.

I always restart if I ever lose the double upgrade blasters or a wing.

I am not doing converters anymore. They're a bunch of bullshit. I want straight HDMI.

How does one apply a screen protector to the switch without bubbles. These things are crazy expensive so I don't want to fuck up and make screen look bad, but also don't want to scratch the screen bezel which everyone says the dock does.

Yeah it had a pretty shitty framerate

You could try an emulator with CPU overclocking, see if it makes it better

Where's Veeky Forums

Me and my friend are trying out SoC. Should we play vanilla first or install mods?

>splashbrush
Looking at his other work, it really does only fit the Paladins girls. I'd like to see this person attempt to draw a male who isn't cute though, like Lex.

>Friends and family can't own their own PC's
I'm getting it and I already have my 4 man team ready to go, I'm not expecting game of the year but I know I'll have a good time.

I regret dumping these.
You faggots make memes out of the stupidest shit.

I'd switch it to 2d10, actually.
It's got antimagic, which fucks up even non-magic classes. Hell, even a mauler would be gimped using that.

It'll probably go the same way as RO and RO2, a small but very active playerbase

>I KNOW YOUR EVERY MOVE
>dread blueprint and blind justice

I've been playing Tetris DX on computer VS mode. How the hell do I win on medium difficulty?

>finally do good
>everyone but me disconnects

ae; he's a support demon which fucks with the player's positioning more than their actual health.

usually right into a shitstorm of projectiles and hitscans.

You is grossly overrated.
Anyway, how are things going this afternoon?

Snow, Ice & Water Levels are the best in all vidya. Prove me wrong. Ancient Egyptian Pyramids Levels are also pretty fun.

what game is this?

Post boipucci

lemme get that steam name boiii

>Interesting deaths used to be the main draw of adventure gaming dating back to the text era.
[citation needed]

People played adventure games for the adventure.

oxford university gibby yes

youtube.com/watch?v=F6ROXLtorwY
We want our bizarro tap pass

console5.com/techwiki/images/d/dd/Snes_schematic_color.png

Should cover what you're looking for

Yes
>No

yes he's bullshitting him