/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Old memes
>1.14 patches the hyena notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Ringed Shitty items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 1
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOUL'S
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBOURNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Cummunity & Fagart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151rdCnXVxKPaMcF8XUq9le2fFBS2uOFsv0kCouNpFpc/edit#gid=357720482
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/199846
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Gwynd best waifu
>TFW no Gwynd GF to cuddle into submission

2nd for reviving to the human

Anyone wanna help a brother out on pc and haul 4 items for me to a new character? High wall lothric, PW is Banjo. There's a reward in it for you.

has anyone done any testing on hollow builds? i know it got nerfed but is it actually useless now?

Fucking shit I laughed more than I should

Anyone be willing to drop me these items on pc? undead legion helm, black hand armor, jailers glove, and faraam boots.

>put a white sign down for demon prince for comfy co op
>every host has 2 other phantoms so killing the boss becomes a fucking chore

Do quality builds just work better than pure dex/str

no

>do quality builds?
yes

No, they work for getting close to optimal damage on most infusable weapons now while having a wide variety to choose from and many non-infusable twinkling/boss weapons work best quality still. But pure STR/DEX are just as viable in getting better damage on a lot of things, it all depends on what you want to use.

Hollow's pretty pointless now, on a 27/40/40 STR/DEX/LCK set-up at most you're getting 10~ AR over regular Quality builds for far more stat-investment and Luck scaling on Bleed and Poison infusions is still a meme.

>farming up sunlight medals at soul of cinder
>host+2 phantoms always gets it done quick and easy
>there's always a couple idiots that summons 3 and everyone gets 2 shot in the first phase

why do they not understand how this works

New fag here. Do you get banned for duping items via save back up(Das 3)? I've getting mixed answers on this and don't know if the people who say yes you get banned are full of shit or not

How can you check how mich poise a weapon gives you?

Should I do a pyro run or a sorcery run?

Equip it and then check poise

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/151rdCnXVxKPaMcF8XUq9le2fFBS2uOFsv0kCouNpFpc/edit#gid=357720482

No, save back-ups aren't penalized at all since Namco semi-officially endorsed them as a way to deal with the hacker problem.

Pyro if you want an easier time in PvE.

if you do a pyro run, let me know how you go about it
I always get shit stomped by everyone and everything with so little vitality

dont level str/dex and use the chain

alright then, do you guys mind recommending me a build?

Pyro is more useful and more fun.

Do an ice-and-fire build with crystal magic and chaos pyros.

like this

you can save on more if you dont want the scar, and you can go up to sl125 if you really want.

thanks user

frozen weapon and fire synergize really well actually because fire resets the frostbite cooldown and lets you proc it again faster.

ty

I just started Dark Souls 3. Anyone know of any souls exploits or souls glitches via PS4? Mother fuck grinding for souls. I just grinding the hell outta blood echoes in Bloodbourne. I just wanna beef my stats enough for the next best thing, i.e., a weapon, armor, etc. Pls halp and kitteh out!

put on a trip so i can filter you

HOW MANY FUCKING BLACK FIREBOMBS DOES THIS FUCKER HAVE

play the game, fucker

Anyone be willing to drop me these items on pc: undead legion helm, black hand armor, jailers glove, and faraam boots?

This shit is tough

Post 'em

3/4 of those don't even require grinding, you lazy bum.

Are you done with this yet.

need a few more pictures and ill b done

>Invade
>Host already has 3 Phantoms
>2 Darkmoons are summoned
Bravo

Trying to fit fashion into a pyro build is suffering

Also, pyroflame gains basically nothing from int/fth beyond 40. There's no reason to go higher.

I've been sunbroing for a few days at various bosses, and the only place this sort of thing consistently happened for me was at homoprinces. It was pretty common for people to summon Sirris of all NPCs and two other phantoms, then of course it takes forever to get Lorian down and by that point at least one person has died (usually the host), so then the whole second phase becomes a chore (assuming the host survived that long). It can be pretty fun though if you get a competent host who does that. It's only a pain when the host sucks.

It's a brand new character. I don't wanna wait to the endgame to finish

The only fun I have invading is SL 60 as an aldrich faithful. Especially because cops don't get summoned if you invade and there is no friendly fire between faithfuls.

You'll have to go through the game anyway to level up. If you don't want to play your game, then sell your copy / uninstall it.

It's not very hard to win a 1vs3 but in almost all cases you lose 1vs4

REDS>BLUES

Hey, sellsword and curved wolf sword with pontiff eyes is pretty gud actually, plenty of healing and good AR once you get it going.

>mfw I've been trying to get a light x-bow for 2 hours now

why? arbalest is the best crossbow and it's a free pickup.

Doesn't greirat sell it though?

It's a new character. I thought avelyn was best?

>what the firekeeper cries out during sex
ASHEN ONE ASHEN ONE ASHEN ONE ASHEN ONE ASHEN ONE!

Prove me wrong, well, you can't!

for weight/dps dex heavy characters, the light edges out the arbalest I thought

>mfw

This is just sad, like a Drama about Junkies: sad and disgusting

Rate?
Going to use bleed Morning Star and bleed Bastard Sword.

How much of your life will you dedicate to grinding for marginally more AR on a crossbow

Would you coop with a faithful dragonsis?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/199846

zero. I use the x for sippers and pve to draw singles to me

anyone willing to drop me a Demon's Scar?
I can offer you another boss weapon / item if you want to.

I'm on PC

so why spend 2 hours grinding for one

newfag here
Rang the first bell and killed the butterfly already and now i'm planning to revisit the Asylum.
I just got the Stone Greatshield but I only have 16 STR, is it worth faming souls just to use that shield?

Only if you were a Mound Maker so I could put you into the fucking ground

no

I'm looking for someone who can drop me Gundry's Halberd and set on Xbone

In general you don't build around a weapon you want to use, you plan your build and then fit in weapons that would work for it afterward.

Greatshields are pretty powerful in this game, but you're only really going to take advantage of them if you're going a Strength build with plenty of Endurance. If you're already planning to use an ultra greatsword and maybe stack loads of armor, then Stone Greatshield is pretty nice. I personally prefer a different greatshield you can buy off a merchant later though, since Stone Greatshield is heavy as fuck.

No. There are way better greatshields.

kill Gundyr

Set your pass to dsg and wait at High Wall, friend.
Also good taste in underrated waifus.

I'm making a new character and want to run through as a gundry cosplay

much appreciated.
Do you want anything?

You can kill Gundyr before Vordt. Git gud

Why is it sad?

thanks

sometimes for straightsword builds if you need a lot of str for a greathield. Let's just say you're using the wolf knight shield with a longsword for instance. You need 30 dex either way and are only willing to spend 80 points. 30/50 dex has 427 1H AR. 40/40 qual has 428 ARm plus 20 more than the competition while twohanding, so it's objectively better in that scenario. A heavy longsword also has less onehanded and twohanded AR.

Damn, I didn't know Gael's crossbow was this overpowered

This is a NG+2 character, I already have everything.

Red sign is down at the bonfire.

Thanks a lot!

I can. I can probably also drop you a chain if you want. I'll put down a white sign at highwall in a sec, pass will be dsg. If you killed vordt already you can wake up dancer to make my sign appear, or I can just put it somewhere else.

>You need 30 dex either way
30 str I mean

*blocks your path*

Because you are most likely a loser virgin

REEEEEE

HOW THE FUCK DO I USE VALORHEART

I CANT HIT ANYTHING
I CANT ROLL CATCH
I MISS MY JUMP ATTACKS

OCELOTTEEEEEEEE REEEEEE

t. someone who probably had their first less than a week ago

>play for a week
>46 tongues, 15 forked
>3 ears

Take 10 points from vigor and put them in endurance

You're welcome.

ILL BE THERE IN A SEC

just keep standing still like that please

Don't listen to this user, just take nine points over

I'm at the highwall fire, just put your sign down whenever, pass is set to dsg

STILL NO X-BOW WTF

Anyone?

>roll roll roll roll roll roll
>attack
>roll roll roll roll roll roll
>attack
>roll roll roll roll roll
>fuck up one roll
>spend the next 20 minutes running away waiting for the SINGLE attack that the enemy has that allows you to heal during it
>repeat 10 times until you run out of estus and die

thanks ds3

Is there a point of no return in DaS3 like how killing the Wet Nurse in BB puts the workshop on fire?
I think i'm about to take on the Princes but I feel like some bad shit's gonna go down when I beat them.

If it's for high wall invasion I'd recommend just only using the morning star and just stacking heavier armor, because proccing bleed on a gs even on bad players is hard. I'd rather have the extra poise and armor.