/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13013672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 Yuihfag

Can I use your follower?

So you guys really wanna know who is the biggest and LITERAL shitposter on /tesg/? Take a gander at the attached pic.

Vampires!

kill me

>I have darnified UI and a few other things in OMM with the rest of my mods in Wrye Bash and it keeps crashing on loading. I thought it might be because of load order between these two.
what is crashing on loading? Oblivion? When is it crashing? Loading a game or starting up the game? if it's crashing when you start the game you're missing a master file. if it's crashing on loading a game try archive invalidation through OBMM. try archive invalidation either way.

Headless vampires!

no

how do you do, fellow husbandos?

Stop, now your self-insert looks like Gianni's self-insert.

strawpoll.me/13013672

Vampires suck

Just a warning to anyone using Customizable Lights, any of the dynamic shadow options can cause your game to freeze. Just leave them turned off.

>husbando's in 2017

It's crashing before it even loads the title screen. Master file as in the .esm extension right? I'll go back through it.

And just so I understand how this works: wrye bash only installs the mods, but I have to run LOOT or BOSS to change the load order?

fix those jaggies m8

It should have stories written by tesg because that was actually a thing that was supposed to have happened

can't get gote'd if you're a cannot have

wait is that follower real in op pic

BOSS, yes. Don't use LOOT for Oblivion. You can also manually adjust load order as needed.

Has anyone used Git to install mods before?

*manage

>Head of a 40yr old man
>Body of a limp wristed numale
Okay

>Don't use LOOT for Oblivion.
Any reason why? I looked through some Google results and people said LOOT is better because it's BOSS 3.0.

And if I use BOSS, how can I get it sort my load order automatically? Or do I have to adjust it normally in Wrye Bash here?

See kids, this what being vegan does to your body.

How could you! Vampires are your friends.

Well duh! :3

BOSS sorts based on a tried and true masterlist that has been updated based on user reports for years. LOOT uses an algorithm based on the mod data. Or something. BOSS is better.

>People said
most people don't really know anything about modding Oblivion

>And if I use BOSS, how can I get it sort my load order automatically? Or do I have to adjust it normally in Wrye Bash here?
run BOSS when you add a new mod and it'll sort the load order. When you install it, it should add a shortcut to the bottom toolbar in Wrye Bash that you can just press to sort your order.

>Vampires are your friends.
A bunch of them just slaughtered riverwood in my game.
Friendly indeed.

but your waifu is a blonde vampire pedo tittymonster

It looks like she got better.

Pls Ada is an adult.

post moar lewds on /aco/
preferably a triss sex tape this time

so scary

Loghain why do you look so wimpy and ghey

That perfectly describes pedos irl

Triss does get horny from drinking lots of wine but she never realizes what exactly it is she's feeling, but she hates promiscuity and so she sits there in a giggly drunken stupor, against the idea of doing anything during it.

That's the most you'll get from me.

triss is for huggin

Reminder that Ava was ORCED by the mighty Chief Azor.

That's not even my final form

She reminds me of Nia Jax

Do any of your characters ever look happy, or angry, or basically anything other than sad and about to cry?

damn, you got my cock hard you gote slut. now you gotta take responsibility for it see? strip naked and lay on the ground, legs spread wide.

Well Yvenn definitely not. Ada and Serinal maybe eventually once I stop being lazy and learn2smile.

why is there an abo in the background

They need to BREED like right now. Post lewd on aco.

>How could you!
Because someone payed for it. And it was fun.

get on ur fucking horse ree

I don't post on there

>using horses
LOL

Darling, dove, dearest love,
Come here, I've something special for you.

BITCH YOU GUESSED IT

hey, this means that you're not totally opposed to the idea. someday, you'll give in and voluntarily post pictures of triss sucking orc cocks and gangbanged by drunk nords.

>Lose track of character story and just kind of run around killing stuff while I listen to things
>Character build didn't work out because I was worried that testing it when I was just starting would ruin the excitement of actually getting there
>Was starting to get bored and now I've lost motivation to play that character entirely

Feels bad, but I guess it's onto the next character...

I was thinking this time I'd do a small kobold-ish argonian destruction mage. I have no idea about backstory. What element should I specialize in? Should I make it a boy, girl, or a girl and just say it's a boy?

I don't think even Buffscale would like this.

what other mounts are ''lore-friendly''

It means I guess she needs to be more outwardly disgusting

>like
that's not the point

triss' appearance is not what draws me to her, just to let you know.

>that's not the point
It was a compliment to your ability to make a monster.

Guar.
Chaurus.
Those flying things the Telvanni ride.
Sunbirds.

>implying making ugly waifus is hard

it's public go right ahead

waifus ;)

The thing is, even if i get those the dumb fucking cat still wouldn't get on them

>asking for permission from the town bicycle

>sunbirds
>for regional travel

????????????????????????????????

>town's bicycle
She's loyal to only bosmers

Excuse me, did I fucking stutter?

>taking your space shuttle down the road for some groceries

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???
I think something got lost in translation. Learn English you fuck.

Yes, what's the part you're having trouble reading?

Unless your hypothetical "town" is full of only bosmers, then no nothing got lost in translation.

Adventurepost

Fuck you, if I had a space shuttle, I would take it to get groceries every day.

>town's bicycle
>loyal
You know what that expression means, right?

>not taking your space shuttle to go pick up the mail

I'll never make pretty characters, but at least I try.

She's alright, she reminds of Tharja from fire emblem. Just fix the nose a bit

>girls laughing.jpg
It was the wrong image i wanted to use anyway

my bad

>She

Hey guys I'm a newbie at modding.

Why am I getting constant CTDs on the main menu? I have the unofficial Legendary patch ect.

I've ran LOOT and Wrye Bash with no avail.

>RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Now thar's yer problem.

>noob at modding
>that many mods
Deactivate 90% of the mods, OR Graphic mods, and work your way from there.

RND_USKP-Patch.esp looks like it's missing a master or something.

cat follower where/when

You see how one of those checkboxes is red?
The documentation, if you bothered to read it, which you should, would tell you that red checkbox is a missing master file.

Marisa, are you ok?

Are you the real Marisa kirisame

>That feel when SE is so much more stable and the loading times are much faster than the normal game, but they will never release the 64bit version of SKSE so none of the good mods will get ported

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

PUT A GUN IN MY MOUTH AND BLOW MY BRAINS OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argonian femboys when

Which dyndolod settings give the best visuals-for-performance? Is Low noticeably worse than Medium, for example?

I'm pretty happy because I didn't have money to buy SE at the time so I couldn't get the deal.

They mostly impact what is actually included in the LOD, that is, the details. Have the pictures that compare presets been removed? Those are a good start for you. There's also some bits of info in the description.

I usually go with medium

feels bad man
at least this shows Bethesda knows that x64 exists, so TESVI will be in 64

is that bellas

I'm fine.
soon

Fo4 showed that Beth knew it existed and SE was a testing ground for Fo4 that got sold as a SE

I don't play fallout games so I wouldn't know that

Too bad they stilll don't nkow how to make a good game

if FO4 is any indication tes vi is going to be an irredeemable pile of shit

to be fair if we're comparing TES to FO, Skyrim is infinitely better than FO3 (not NV, NV was p gud) and I would imagine FO4 had to be better than FO3 if for the only reason you could aim

>Install Dragonborn Museum
>2.5 gig mod
>somehow takes 10+ gigs
what

The worst parts of Fo4 were the whole voiced protag thing, the hardcoded 4 dialogue options thing, and the shitty quests and such that were the result of that and generally having a fixed backstory.

Pretty much everything else was a sidegrade at worst to the previous 3d games' implementation of the same or a straight upgrade. Not to mention that Bethesda showed a great deal of of understanding of what the community wanted by added more or less every single major mod in the base game or dlc.

Also given that there are other games bethesda intends on doing before TESVI, we have no proper measuring stick for what Bethesda has learned from Fo4. Plus what said. As TES has always been Bethesda's baby.

I expect TES 6 to have survival shit, even more broken shit, no level scaling, maybe even souls stuff in it, cause its the zeitgeist.

I do hope they keep the npc schedules, that single thing alone with better npcs and dialogue is incredibly, should I say, "immersive".

desu if there's one thing I can say that's stayed rather constant in the Elder Scrolls games, it's that the lore is never retconned away. It's always constant and always pretty accurate.

To my knowledge I dunno if KB was involved in Skyrim but I'd think he has some lore bible somewhere. So they're at least pretty respectful to this series source material rather than all the butchering they do in Fallout.

it is but NPC schedules and havoc physics are basically how they broke their engine.
unpatched oblivion paintbrushes lmao

morrowind's interface is so fucking cool by comparison.