Why are the Germans unable to craft their own design instead of copying from the Italians?

Why are the Germans unable to craft their own design instead of copying from the Italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnetimarelli.com/it/press_room/notizie/magneti-marelli-le-attività-al-ces-di-las-vegas-2016-e-al-salone-di-detroit-naias
wired.com/2017/01/bad-audis-swanky-new-headlights-arent-allowed-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, let's (((tribute))) the Alfa Romeo Spider Osso di seppia

>1960

Have you never seen concept cars? You will never see this shit again. And there were a bazillion of other designs like this before

>And there were a bazillion of other designs like this before
Yes, Italian designs. That's the point.

why you all ripping off the Germans with the whole automobile thing

>what is SL300

Alfa ripped off the classic MB car

>1935

even a Maybach

you wot m8

Also this

>1959
>SL300 came out in 1952

Alfa copied MB.

--> no

>Germans unable to craft their own design instead of copying from the Italians

>not checking out MB classic cars

Well, that's your problem.

>1938
>MB one made in 1935
>confirmed that Alfa copied

Rest my case

Lmaoing @ BMW

But what is the point in calling it a Maybach now when you've already watered down the brand to literally being an appearance package on your normal product like yes?

Maybe it is exclusive for Mercedes-Maybach.

That looks like a powerpuff girls villain

Of course, MB is pandering to dictator, business tycoon, royalty, maffia lord, and supervillians. Cruella's gonna want hers upholstered in white with spots of black.

Hmmm

yeah, actually, there are 3 of them. These fags can't into "catalog"

i really wonder how the headlights work

lmfao italicucks btfo once again.

Reminder that italy's best 4 door car ever is a blatant 3 series/M3 copy in both body design and philosophy.
The literal wannabe M3

>what is matrix laserheadlight

i know senpai but they are so thin for my brain to imagine that alien technology actually working

Son, can't you see ?

Alfa Romeo invented the sports sedan, Bmw copied.

DID YOU MEAN "Magneti Marelli" (Fiat) developed lights for German brands?

magnetimarelli.com/it/press_room/notizie/magneti-marelli-le-attività-al-ces-di-las-vegas-2016-e-al-salone-di-detroit-naias

that is a sporty sedanBMW invented the super saloon which Alfa is blatantly copying.

>The Alfa saloon was launched in Aug 1972
>The BMW saloon were introduced In 1965
>BMW 3.0 CSL aka the sport one was launched in May 1972

hmmmm

>full-LED Matrix Beam
>matrix laserheadlight

Totally different.

>Implying the first bonafide sport saloon wasn't the Alfa giulia
Kys

It confirmed that Alfa copied.

Now what.

The original Giulia was just a well handling small saloon.
The E12 535 and E24 M5 were the first true high performance super saloons which began a new era.

>Source: I'm a Bmw fanboy trust me

The M5 and M535 were the first practical saloons that delivered super car tier performance for the era.
The most powerful Giulia had a 115hp or something horsepower 4 banger while the M535i had double the power.
>source
Just google "the original super saloon" or something, it's not hard.

how the fuck do the wing mirrors work?

>A mirrorless car replaces the rearview mirror and the sideview mirrors with camera monitoring systems.

camera

wtf I love the future now

However, high-tech laser matrix headlights aren't welcome in the US because it is too advanced for Americans and the sake of domestic competitors aka Lincoln and Cadillac.

wired.com/2017/01/bad-audis-swanky-new-headlights-arent-allowed-us/

Christ those are hideous

Well, it doesn't suit to your taste.

Because Germans suck at style but are great at engineering. So five years after purchase it'll still be a great looking and running car as opposed to a great looking paperweight

What about this Lexus LED headlights?

>Because Germans suck at style but are great at engineering.

Cool opinion.

hideous

Good lord that's nice looking

Ideally a car should get its plans from the germans, styling from italians, running gear from americans and assembled by the japanese... unless it's a production run of under 70 units a year, in which case assembly occurs in a shed in England and gets pushed through a Japanese filter. That'd be global unity

Also, what the fuck southern hemisphere? Get your shit together

Original my ass. That is just a pony cart type horse carriage with a motor added and a third wheel instead of the horse.

This one is an actual work of art.

That is literally a land yacht, and not in a derogatory way. It's like they took a small luxury yacht, chopped off the sail and put wheels on it and called it a day.

It's very pretty.

>marvel studios
even when you're right you're still wrong

>unable to craft their own design
They made the first car retard

nope. henry ford did

ok retard

>not production
sperg more

>worst b8

>still stupid enough to fall for it

cool selfie. sperg more

Mercedes is amazing though

nah, you are one speaking.

>Marvel's Captain America Car by German Designer Daniel Simon.

>The Hydra Schmidt Coupé is technically a roadster, but was originally designed as a Coupé and never changes its name. Lets just say its stubborn owner Johann Schmidt the Red Skull liked the sound of it. The car was explained in the film script to be the fastest road german car of its time. Not due to its aerodynamics but its incredible power – a supercharged, 16 cylinder engine. Together with Director Joe Johnston and Production Designer Rick Heinrichs, we researched Coupés of the 40ies to define the style for this vehicle. At first, I envisioned an extreme car shaped like a 1937 Auto Union Type C streamliner, but I soon understood the film’s director was looking for something classic and upright. A style-blend of a Mercedes 540K, a Mercedes G4 Off roader plus some hints of Audi and BMW turned out to be the perfect language.

>Germans unable to craft their own design
>implying