/pg/ Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

I love my wife Anne!

Claiming this beautiful blonde buttercup of bliss.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Super early Kawaclaim.

CUTE!!!

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for redeeming!

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
See Kawakami go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Kawakami cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Kawakami where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Kawakami where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Kawakami!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Kawakami in her room!
Go fishing with Kawakami on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!

Annbros are fast.

I love Futaba, and want her and Joker to be happily married and get their own spinoff!

This is your yuka for the day. How do you react?

Pardon me for being a blithering idiot but I don't know how to use the mega link in the pastebin to download the P5 artbook scans. It isnt a proper url, sorry if its simple.

How does the skill Touch N' Go work? Do you have to be baton passed to get Sakukaja to activate?

Fake yuka get off the stage

Haru!

Hello Kawabro, you win this one!

I love when OP image is hot guys

I w

dude joker lmao

soon i will amass an army of these edits even if i must create them all myself.

I kept waiting for the bread to be posted just for this

There's nothing wrong wanting some alone time, it's very important to keep a good grasp on oneself in this ever expanding world so that they don't lose themselves in the crowd.

Fuuka post dedicated to individuality!

A-at least i can post about mai bro Morgana, right? ;-;

Every time I see a "cute" Jap girl with constant fucking pigeon-toed feet I want to scream.

Congrats you're going to have shitty posture and severe back problems for the rest of your life, you dumb bitch.

Why the fuck do Japs always do that shit?

Legitimately consider suicide

What a fucking loser, is this what you tell yourself to justify your lack of friends?
Go chug some clorox you cancer.

ENOUGH

WEED IS TRASH AND DUMB TO SMOKE DEATH TO ALL STONERS

dude chill brah lmao

DUDE

Weed is better than alcohol.

IT IS A VALID INSTRUMENT TO AWAKENING ARTISTIC POTENTIAL!

Makoto is for getting drugged and raped!

Do you think Futaba prefers rolled blunts or pipes?

Goro plz

>STILL no Bang-you Makoto doujin

I switched it up and called her my wife this time that's pretty much claiming her.

>give Joker tits and a skirt
>call him a christmas cake high school teacher
They can't keep getting away with this.

>unironically smoking
wew senpaitachi

Neither. She uses a bong since she's experienced and doesn't want Sojiro's house to stink as bad.

Hifumi desu.

Sure wish the game didn't shove the fact that this guy was the definite second target in our faces during the interrogation so there would actually be some mystery as to if this guy kicks puppies and sacrifices babies to the blood god or not.

This is correct. Best alone time is wrapping your arm around your waifu while you both pay attention to your separate hobbies right next to each other.

I bet Fuuka user wants to have her reclining on him as she codes while he does something else.

Weed is so incredibly illegal and difficult to get in Japan. This meme is, stupid.
blunts obviously

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I don't drink either I'm straight edge as fuck

You're more autistic than Yusuke and Futaba combined. I also don't know why you keep repeating this meme about weed not existing in Japan.

Same. Drugs and alcohol are for the weak willed.

>I bet Fuuka user wants to have her reclining on him as she codes while he does something else.
That "something" would probably be trying to keep my heart from bursting out of my chest!

give me more derpy pictures that i can edit into dude weed lmao

Sex with Futaba !

>t.somembody who hasnt lived in japan
Anyway that was only my second post in this general so you're probably referring to somebody else posting that has half a brain.

Scandal this shit up my man

fancy expensive vaporizer, to minimize smell and because the mechanics interest her

she doesnt like the taste of blunts but she likes how joker rolls them

would you fuck *****'s armpits?

She is my waifu. She is your waifu. She is Ann and she is lovely.

So are the Gorofags just delusional fujos? Does anybody actually think he was well written

This user speaks the truth.

uh, i can try but that might be a bit difficult to make look good because of the texture on the phone screen

>confronts school delinquents in secluded areas
>confronts known criminals to be taken to see a mob boss
>wanders around the red-light district
>flirts with an abusive criminal
>all in the name of "protecting vulnerable female students"

Reminder: Makoto wants to be raped. She constantly puts herself in these dangerous situations with criminal men. She wants to be abused and taken advantage of, she wants to be able to tell herself that it wasn't her fault, she didn't enjoy it, but it's better that it happens to her instead of some other poor girl...

Stoners should receive a life sentence.

No, but I would Ryuji's

Makoto would be perfect for Facial Abuse then.

I would tenderly love every inch of Marie and then deny her any affection when she needed it most.

I can accept that.

Teasing Kawakami during class!
Getting pinned down by Kawakami after school!
Being "punished" by Kawakami's Kawacoochie!
Cuddling with Kawakami afterward!

yes i think he was the best written character in the game and you are a fuck for thinking he cannot be redeemed he barely even killed anyone
heres some beautiful gay with the best boy goro

i was wondering why i liked her, this must be it

gross

Ingrid, is that you?

>life sentence

I think you mean death sentence. The only good stoner is a dead stoner.

Oh but they can, and they will!

>The fact that they didn't make it where you had at least some Phantom Thieves conversations over lunch in the cafeteria was really disappointing
I don't think PT convos during lunch were necessary, I just wanted to eat lunch with Ryuji and Ann, and just have random NPCs just talk shit about the bitch and the delinquents trio. Random chance of Morgana or Ryuji getting mad at the shit talkers and starting a food fight. I just want to see Morgana get mad, jump out of the bag and flip someone's tray on their face.

But Haru, you're the dealer!

I woul fuck her feets instead.

That made it a lot better for me, actually. It's easy to imagine that every nice guy you meet is a monster who kicks puppies, but knowing it to be true is a lot harder to reconcile.

P4 on NG+ or having been spoiled is way better than the first time, because seeing goofy kind-hearted Adachi while knowing he's a psycho killer is really weird and fun.

Nobody but delusional fujos think he's well written. IIRC, some fujos don't even think he's well written. Most of them just like him because he's pretty.

>that Instagram icon in the notification bar
Is Instagram canon?

Puffy neet vulva

jeez makoto got enough food on your plate
i bet you're going back to get seconds too

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I would ravish her whole body pump-and-dump style. She was literally only made for sexual satisfaction and nothing else.

I want to abuse Akechi!
I want to make him call me Daddy!
I want jam my cock down his throat and make him gag on his own vomit!
I want to yank out his hair while I plow his boipussy!
I want to piledriver his asshole while I wrap my hands around his throat!

eh that was fine

the only time Veeky Forums was ever right about improving the story was that time somebody said they never should've shown Shadow Okumura getting killed, that it should've been kept as a surprise. That's the only time you guys were right about anything as far as improving the story

she was just tired of being a virgin and looking to get raped to just end it all

sogabe good at armpit sluts as usual

So is Haru more stacked than Ann?

I'm going to inseminate Haru and take responsibility!

>people still defend instant kill spells

No.

delet this. My waifu is pure

yes

>Kawacoochie
Well that's certainly a new one. Surprised it hasn't come up sooner honestly.

>people still bitch about instakill spells

No. But I would tickle them mercilessly until she burst into squealing laughter, finding all her most sensitive spots and torturing them until I made her admit she enjoyed it. Afterward I would tease her about it, enjoying her blushing indignance and tsuntsun anger, then raising a wriggling finger with an evil grin and watching her fall silent and start trembling with fear and welcome anticipation.

I want to protect Futaba!

I love her either way.

Ann's tits don't jiggle in the game