Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >HAPPENINGS
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=959 - Pt. 4

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

ignore and report guild/name shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111aaa9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous thread: Remember to ignore and report shitposting

quick reminder that cute is recruiting. No minimum level requirement, join up if you want a group to chat with and do group activities with. PM Merigolds or Majiene

Seriously looking for friends to play with on Telsiai. I'm level 100 now

How do i go about making a thematic necromacer?

Should I be using the exp tomes even when questing?

no
use them for dungeons or maybe grind after 200 IF you got a lot of them

Nope, pop it before you go through the daily dungeons and missions

Newfag here. I like spinning to win with 1h and shield.
Is there a dopmurm build that isn't crap?

What if I'm not cute?

Does anyone know if the Orsha part for Miko resets after midnight?

Go with hoplite cata build instead. You can spin to win

to add to this should i go cryo3 into linker 1 then to necro 3 or should i go chrono1>necro 2 and grab a circle of lock?

The only way imo

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111aaa9c

why is she so messy?

>group a bunch of mobs
>link
>swell
>some nigger runs on my screen and one shots them while i'm stuck on gcd
no wonder people focus on dungeon farming

/u/ guild when?

eating icecream can be difficult

Is Sage worth playing?

Listen to this user, he is your friend.

today!

Thanks for the info, guys.
I'll do my best to reseach these build suggestions and see where I oughta put points.

No.
Its no good DPS.
Only a support class now, with only MissileHole. Cryo3Chrono3 take it.
There is not even anything good to clone anymore

CuteNotLewd guild activities

I think I dun goofed.
Im lvl 82, questing in a lvl 87 zone.
There is nothing else for me to do below 82

Should I just keep going?

Can you remove Comfy from OP? It's not a tosg guild now

There is a dungeon for you to queue up for. It'll get you a fair few levels.

That's what I do. Buy buff on city first for easy damage

If the leader asks for it.
Otherwise, fuck off.

Are Chap/Inq builds viable in endgame? Provided you have a decent weapon. Something like Vien Mace with +10 and some trans

Metatos is out of date. Update it please :)

how the fuck do you play cryokino

user please. Do not write these words.
You'll trigger poor sad broken Anons and make them very mad. They'll chronically shitpost a lot and then cry all day.
Have mercy with these poor souls ;_;

I haven't played since CBT, someone throw a fun build at me.

Would a full SPR Wiz3Linker2Thaum3 make a good support Wizzy? I'd test but my highest level Wizard is only rank 5.

>Would a full SPR Linker2Thaum3 make a good support Wizzy?
Maybe.
But why Wiz3

CuteNotLewd guild activities

It would be alot better being cryolinker3thauma3
Wiz3 is shit for support
Lifeline with full spr would be great for grinding parties and such

Not sure if it has any application lategame though

is cryo3link1necro3 good?

>link
>micro dimension
>500k

I dunno, something that would be able to solo. So that or Pyro2 are what I had in mind but also sounds appealing... though soloing seems like it would be very painful.

you become cute when you join

>mfw my PD2 is not weaker but stronger in this patch

this laima root can't be intended lol

So how the fuck does Giant Swing work? Why isn't it hitting anything when it's rotating even though I've already practically moved the center.

Also who the fuck thought that holding the Pounce button is a good idea?

>micro dimension
>500k

Is dex useless now?

Fuck off c*lnigger

No, you only need 100-200 now where previously you need to go full dex

Support soloing was easy before and should not be much harder now. After some lvls you party grind or partydungeon anyways.

Dont fuckup your support char with solo stuff

is there a list of top builds for each class lines? I tried looking it up for the past few threads but I didn't find anything.

1242%, 10 mobs. Pop chapa, drop 3x microdimension and be happy. thauma 2 sage linker 3 (or linker 2 thauma 3 but I don't like thauma 3).

I thought CNL activities is just gang "head pat" healmage

>1242%
is not that much

FF2 farm > that

Is it true that reflect shield prevents knockback?

We are not discussion FF

what are doppel's best skills? ones i should've maxed out at c3

where do i get abrasives now? uphill doesn't seem to be dropping them anymore.

No

I might try this, but remember Kundela slash is Poison plus it deals 2x attack damage on hexed targets and Linking increases poison damage by 50%, which is why it is still superior. However it's tricky to link, swell-cancel-animation and stab, but you have 3 overcharges.

FF also allows self healing, but I like your little sage build.

Fuck

That sage build sucks because after the 3 overcharges you have a 42 second cooldown
It sucks massive donkey dick

Zornhau, Redel, Deeds of Valor, put some points into Punish as well.

Personally I gave up entirely on Cyclone, not really missing it.

im scared and lonely

FF does it better and can steal HP back, see Damagewise even WL2 does more

>thauma 2 sage linker 3 (or linker 2 thauma 3 but I don't like thauma 3).
If you can fit thaum3 into a build, you totally should do it. Its a lot stronger dmg buffs

>200k
>scared

We used to blow up 20m on anvils a few weeks ago my friend.

You should have made a skull smasher! Good luck anyhow

Help, trying to make my first build.
I want to be more AoE and a little bit of a DPS, is this gud? I dunno if Mergen use guns, or I can shoot while riding.

No you cant use guns as mergen
Swap that out for Reiter3 or make a bow build instead, mergen skills all use 2hand bow only

I kinda like Mergen skills a lot more. Dunno if it is worth just switching Reiter for something else?
Or is Reiter just overall better?

24 wave of uphill always drops abrasive, but I'm not sure if the 9th drop is still there

>24 wave of uphill always drops abrasive
Not always.

Little tip, since Transmit Prana scales with your m.atk if you use Chapparition cards right before you buff up you lock all that extra bonus damage for the full duration.

Then pop another mana pot and voila, stuff melts like butter.

Also there is the implication that a party of just 2x Saddhu C3 could theoretically all transmit their INT to one another indefinitely, creating a monster. This is why I think the transmit effect might be removed entirely as it is indeed a game breaking thing. It has to be fixed somehow.

>Saddhu 1 transmits INT to Saddhu 2
>Saddhu 2 transmits INT when ending to Saddhu1
>Saddhu 1 transmits INT back to Saddhu 2
>repeat until both Saddhu's have 4000 INT both

Enjoy this while it lasts is all I can say. Also self buffing is insane and I haven't tested, but Miko might increase the level of Transmit Prana and that would make it 70% stats transferred. If Miko works, so would Druid C3 totem. That's 80% with Divine Might.

In any case, good night /tosg/

I'm not sure about reiter, its probably good as a farmer class, i feel mergen is weak but still decently playable especially if you want to main it

maybe consider rogue mergen for dat critrate
scout is always nice for utility
falconer1 too

I agree that FF2 does this farming job better, sure, but if the point is playing sage, I just showing a alternative that is not only chronocuck. Sage's advantage is the fac that it takes only one rank, while FF commits two. Sage gets a free rank to fit in another support rank.

Again, I'm suggesting this because user said that sage can't dps, it's just a suggestion for a sage build. main problem is the fact that dimension skills can't hit flying stuff

Damn, korean memes say that sapper3 is very good, but leveling with sapper feels abysmal and boring.
Is it more for PvP?

DELET

Is Druid kill? It seems like it's overshadowed by the many class choices you get by that rank

I have always wanted to try the double Sadhu Transfer Prana thing but I always thought to myself that it wouldn't work because surely they'd put something in that prevents you from stacking INT infinitely, though I wouldn't be surprised if it did work with all the stuff that's happened in the past.

koreans are not very smart

>Damn, korean memes say that
That is koreans using Rank Reset at 330 chars. Just like many here do now.
And a lot of koreans are also dumb as shit (in TOS) or run around with stage10 Weapons facerolling everything

>Is it more for PvP?
PvP was not yet re-balanced. Its a joke clown show of 1hits atm

I have 5 of these now, but no orange mats. Is there a 1x Practonium item that still is relevant or better cost wise than their 2x counterparts? Like the shield? I don't think I'll ever find the orange shield recipe. I have no orange weapons yet, but considering 2H sword and skull, both recipies which I own or 2H staff. I would make the rod if I owned it.

ok so i'm doing a frozen lich build, should most of my ice damage be coming from ice blast and should i just keep one point in pike and bolt? or should i max pike?

it went ok
too rich for my blood
too tedious for my blood :(

still running luxury 5hammer on magic chars until i settle on some class choices, 2 week event extension please

I suspect that it and Sorc share the trait of being heavily reliant on having super good gear, the wolf attacks have the base damage of your magic+physical attack, meaning they are super weak without an amazing weapon. Carnivory is ok but not as damaging as other stuff, Sterea Troph is the best invincibility spell in the game.

Basically a true hybrid that's going to look bad if you compare any individual trait it has to other classes but is decent as a whole.

Seize the week! It's almost over.

Couldn't you always self-buff just by using a linker 3 with lifeline? Even if they fix self-casting it's not like you can't just throw a linker 3 into your party and do it anyway.

Why must you hurt me so, game?

It's not shareable.

Should a Wizard be using a staff, rod or hammer?

Lifeline, not spiritual link. Lifeline causes your party to share their highest stats, so if you feed your Int to another Int party member it will indirectly just come back to you since your Int would now be his.

Staff
or a good Rod + Elemental Dagger, at low lvls, or if you dont have a great Straff at high lvls

But lifeline will do nothing in this case.

>Ally has 400 Int
>You have 400 Int
>You transmit Prana to ally
>Ally now has 600 Int
>Linker casts lifeline, party shares highest stats
>You now have 600 Int

Cryp3sorc1necro3 for the biggest srmy while you cc the enemy.

Anyone want to try this and grind ez hunting ground with that?

What gem should be inserted into a staff? Blue or Red?