You've the possibility to choose one car, that will never break down or rust, but it has to cost less than 4k

you've the possibility to choose one car, that will never break down or rust, but it has to cost less than 4k
whats your pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/2002-mr2-spyder-convertable/6230075720.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chevy tahoe

My 93 Ford Ranger, my MR2 is pretty good as it is

>4.0L
>5 speed
>manual transfer case
>manual hubs

1990 Corvette

How can an immortal car be only worth $4k?

Well pretty much pic related, they go for less than $2k in my country, most of them need engine rebuild, but if it is never going to break, I will take it.

90's bmw 7 series

>car that will never break down or rust
>posts RX8

The RX8 was a fucking gigantic piece of shit, from the renesis engine being even more fragile than the original 13b to various electrical and computer problems to being built out of Mazda's rustiest metal they had. Emissions regulations didn't kill the rotary, the RX8 did.

I'd take a BMW over an RX8. I'd take a 3000GT, or fucking hell, even a Yugo.

Easy 2003 Ford Mustang GT

I don't think you understood the question.

No I understand that your a retard.

Salvage title LS-swapped Suzuki Cappuccino

What the hell is wrong with you? What traumatic experience did you have, or have surfaced up, for you to act this way?
I mean, if anything is troubling you, you should not bottle it up.

A 3k Civic duh

boom

300zx easy

The point is to choose what car cheaper than 4k would you want to get, if it would never break, not to choose a car thats immortal

Porsche 944

1994 Mazda MX-3 GS. That little shit was indestructible.

CVPI with the 3.55 rear end

The RX8 is an ill candidate for such a car. Again, the Renesis is even LESS reliable than the 13B while being less powerful and much more fragile, and this was made during the whole "Mazda SpeedRust" days.

>never rust
challenge accepted

If it'll never rust and never break down, I'll take a GSX for fun. There's probably others out there I'd want more, but this is the first thing off the top of my head.

Cheers.

>not understanding the prompt
You pick a car you can get for 4k, and then that car becomes immune to rust and eill never break down, like an enchantment of sorts. You don't pick a car that is already reliable, you pick one that likely would need repair often, hence rx-8.

Already have that. It's outlived every other car I've owned and still no issues. Best $1000 I ever spent.

>Again, the Renesis is even LESS reliable than the 13B while being less powerful and much more fragile
please stop posting anytime you fucking idiot

>the Renesis is even LEss reliable than the 13B while being less powerful and much more fragile

literally what

the 6 port Renesis makes 90% of the power that the 13B-REW (WHICH USES TWIN SEQUENTIAL TURBOS) makes while being NA

I prefer the 13B-REW, but you can't just shit on the Renesis without proper information

The Renesis is only more fragile because of the shitty oil system that comes with the RX8 from the factory (WHICH IS EASILY REMEDIED BY A DELETE AND PREMIXING YOU FUCKING IDIOT)

>6 port

decided to do some reading and found this

>The 4-port engine puts out more torque than the 6-port engine. The 6-port engine puts out a maximum of 1562 foot-pounds of torque, while the 4-port puts out 1605 foot-pounds of torque.

>1605 footpounds of torks

i thought rotaries didn't have torcc?

They have a bit

The model S makes 864 footpounds of torks, but a Rotary makes almost twice that?

They have great potential for speed when the turbo's upgraded, but I remember my GSX being a boat on autox. It understeered everywhere, really not fun at all. Maybe there's a way to tune it to be competitive with other cars

LS400.

/thread

Maybe inch-pounds? No way 1.3l rotary makes twice the torque of a hd 6.7l turbo diesel

Crown vic. Shit is literally invincible, will last for a million miles.

An AE86 before they got popular, maybe 15 years after they came out. Would be around 4 grand.

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/2002-mr2-spyder-convertable/6230075720.html

I mean, this one counts, r-right?

2nd this

Assuming I can fix the issues on the sub 4k car, only have to do listed maintenance, and replace wear items I would go with my 07 Fit.

>$3500 down the road with bad rotors and Honda rust
>new rotors and rust repair for under $200 all DIY
>fun shitbox to drive with the 5 speed
>tons of room to haul stuff

Post 07 cars have far too many nanny features for my liking. I hope to get 3 years out of it as is.

You're not finding a decent one for $4k. If you do know an area, please enlighten me.

Gsr swapped eg hatch

The idea of overlanding in one of these without the looming cloud of crippling maintenance nightmares makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. You can buy one for under 4k specifically because they're rolling shitboxes. Sure it's no Defender but it would be so god damn fun.

That's already immortal though

Z31 series 2 turbo. Shit would be cash.

This.

I really miss mine.