What is your opinion on Satoshi Nakamoto?

What is your opinion on Satoshi Nakamoto?

His real name is Nick Szabo

i sincerely doubt that. the nsa behind bitcoin is more plausible than that fagget.

You can tell by looking at his work, his blog is available on blogspot if you google "szabo best".

A text analysis of the bitcoin whitepaper gives nick szabo a 99% probability of being the author. And most of his previous papers are contributed to by 2 others hal finney and wei dai. the bitcoin whitepaper is "satoshi nakamoto" hal finney and wei dai. And his other papers are all nick szabo hal finney and wei dai.

Also the first recipient of a bitcoin transaction was hal finney nick szabos best friend.

There is enough circumstantial evidence for me to say that nakamoto is szabo.

And if you look at the ethereum devcon1 videos the hall is packed out for nock szabos talks, and is only half full at best during other talks.

The ethereum denominations are called finney and wei and nick szabo was a contributor to the ethereum whitepaper.

When you suggest this on bitcointalk the oldfags will close ranks and troll your thread they are all trying to protect nick because he wants to remain user.

No, you are wrong. Nick szabo has been working on the bitcoin problem for 10 years before he came up with the concept of mining. Read his blog link is blocked as spam by Veeky Forums but google "szabo best"

Should have time magazines man of the year and should be given a Nobel prize for his work. The blockchain will help us all in the future, it can be used to combat counterfeiting, to even preventing voter fraud.

PURE GENIUS

Nick szabo also came up with the idea of smart contracts, he created bitcoin as a prelude to ethereum which is the real blockchain revolution. It's true, bitcoin can be hard forked to mimic ethereum but ethereum is actually satoshi (nicks) vision for the perfect blockchain.

Yes ethereum is capable of those things, bitcoin however is not.

>ethereum 1
>bitcoin shills btfo

Is this kid autistic enough to change the world?

Yes. The future is created by misfits.

Of course

you almost had me fooled until i realized youre just an ethercuck bagholder

Open your mind bitcoin cuckholder

Bitcoin fags so utterly btfo by the truth that they stopped replying

Why Vlad get no love?

it was craig wright or CIA, one of the two

No. It is actually nick szabo

This lol.

Deal with reality bitcuck. Satoshi nakamoto made bitcoin 2.0 and it's called ethereum.

Whoever he/they are, true genius of our time. They created something so beautiful and liberating. Completely reforged the infrastructure of money and it's only so young.

It only took us about 4500 years from building the great pyramid of giza to mining Bitcoin. This piece of tech is absolutely amazing.

People who don't own Bitcoin will be fighting over bitcoin scraps outside of the city walls that are mounted with laser turrets.

Soon after we will send people who do not own Bitcoin to the moon to work in gigantic space bitcoin strip mines.

Just remember that when you are incredibly rich, do not gloat to other people like "I told you Bitcoin was going to be huge". Because they might literally kill you.

well aside from the fact that he tried to laid claim and later backed off rather than showing proof he owns the first mined coins which would have been easy enough. i have no idea what makes you think that.

but how many bitcoin is enough? I thought I would be satisfied at 100, but now I want more.

He never tried to "lay claim" in fact he has always denied it. But the facts stack up too much in favour of nick szabo being satoshi

any theories on why satoshi isn't moving the early coins around?

Time to dump those obsolete btc and get on ethereum my friend. Much easier to do that now than in the future when it will be like 20 fat guys trying to leave all at once through a very small door.

He doesn't need the money, nick szabo is independantly wealthy. He not only owns the genesis block but also many otger bitcoin addresses. He also owns a founders share of 100,000ETH. He also makes money as a consultant to blockchain projects and speaking engagements and being a scientist.

been there done that, honestly should have held out. I dumped all my eth when the DAO fiasco happened. I dumped all my monero after the DNM pump. I have a feeling bitcoin will stay at the top, but the political infighting right now is worrying. Also the asic monopoly china has isn't good, are we reaching moore's law yet?

Well, you'll be buying low if you buy eth. Sell bitcoin high, buy ethereum low, its a good move whatever way you cut it. Ethereum has better growth potential.

the biggest scam in history next to statism

what's the plan for ETH? Are they going to fork to proof of stake soon, or continue pow gpu mining?
Are there many apps that function well? I sold because I didn't see many promising developments.

> do not gloat to other people like "I told you Bitcoin was going to be huge". Because they might literally kill you.

nocoiner btfo lol

Loads of developments, too many to list. Go to ethtrader subreddit or ethereum subreddit. There's a lot going on.

I watched a video today charlie shrem pumping some obscure security to be issued on ethereum lol.

Prove it.

It's ok, you can still dump your ETH bags for BTC before we go 10k per coin.

If you own 21, you are in a group of less than 1 million people.

Less than 1 million people = guaranteed rich status in 10 years.

>guaranteed
i guarantee if you gargle with my piss every night for a week you will live forever!