Veeky Forums - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #276

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

>hoon copies cardrugs
who's next you faggot? nevercontent?

Thank you Notori, finally got your stickers this morning.

I'm going to place an order from you tonight, you're in Aus right?

Yep. Melbourne, Australia.

Cool, I'll place it right now

Order placed :) last three digits: 495
Can't wait for the apex sticker!

Does anyone have any Akatsuki stickers?

endlesstheory.us

Only 1 sticker, thank you though

I was pretty happy with how quickly they got here, considering how cheap your shipping was. Will for sure be ordering again.

Thanks!

Haha yeah, for $2.95 a stamp I'd hope they get to their destination in a timely manner.

I don't know if anyone remembers me, I'm the guy who is planning to start selling YRYR/Ika Musume stickers soon(tm). I've run into some serious cashflow issues, so we're looking at a Christmas (or more likely mid-2018) opening. I'm really sorry guys, at least this will give me time to design lots of cool stickers for you!

I remember you. What sort of issues? Do you just need the $ or what? How much if I may ask?

Suggest some stickers for my new car (other than obligatory WAT sticker)

I'm around $150 short of buying my die cutter and vinyl, but I also like having a bank balance above zero, so anything I plan to make in-house is a no-go for now.

Now that I think of it I might be able to make some slaps and peeks depending on how much the custom printers here charge. Do you have any idea about their pricing?

RotaryGoon, I was unable to get that Email info from the last thread. its acting up for whatever reason. Think you can DM me the information so we can discuss the "Hellsing" itasha.
DM me on Insta @JayV.SSG

Go with Aimless, or AWStickers. Aimless is $1/sticker, or $1.50 for speciality stuff, but there's a 25 minimum. Go with AWStickers for no minimums, but speciality finishes have a $10 or $15 minimum order, and those cost very similar to Aimless or so as well.

Offset told everyone he sold stickers that lasted for years outside, but the laminate got fucked up within 6 months, and he has no sense of punctuality with orders. His quality might be better but no one cares when their product deteriorates like shit in a few months.

If you have a lot of designs I'd go AWStickers since you can do less of each and try more designs, but if you have a few, like 3-5, Aimless is fine, but you're taking more of a risk in case those don't sell.

So to just print like 10 each of 7 colored slaps from AWStickers would be $70?

Yeah, about there, they have a set up fee too, then you have to add shipping.

Send them an email, [email protected] and send them your art work, they will give you a quote asap, with shipping and the set up fees.

Their shipping quality is also better than Aimless if that matters. They shrink wrap each set of your stickers tight, not just stuff them into a one size fits all bag like Aimless. They also properly fill out customs information, and they make sure to package the stickers well so you get very minimal bends. If they mess up one or two out of the batch they'll send you the mess up ones (which can be salvaged) and they print you new ones too. So your 10 will likely come with one damaged so you'll get 11 or 12. Something to keep in mind, I guess. Aimless does this too, but he is less careful than they are for the stickers overall.

They're also very reachable, reply to emails fast, and don't beat ignore you.

Great, thanks for the advice. Guess I'd better hurry up and vectorize my designs. I've never made vectors before, wish me luck!

You don't need to vector everything, if you're pulling images that are high res (200 ppi is acceptable, but 250-300 is best). If you're making art work from scratch though, yeah vectoring is better than Photoshop.

It's mostly anime screenshots for now, so I definitely need to vectorize them.

Also, good luck! Have fun with it, I'll make a purchase when you're ready to open up! I'm sure you'd also receive some pre-orders, the posts you made last time were received well enough. Pre-orders can be a simple way to generate some $ if you're low when you're looking to print!
Ah, then yeah, I wish you luck!

Thanks, I hope to see you all again soon!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY STICKERS YUMMY

Gonna have this as a packing option soon, for like 50 cent you get the label in pic related and some handpicked quality printed hentai. You can leave order comments to help me narrow down what you might like.

>forcing customs officers to witness this much autism

That's pretty docile compared to other times...

Mind you pic related asked for it, otherwise I don't put autism too much on the outside.

did notori quit

Never Content has a peek
Hey Ai reccomend me a holster for my 92

Wait I'm stupid/drunk. I read that as Amatsukaze.

>asking a leafcuck about pistols

>leafcuck
Wtf I hate Patch Dynamics now!

I need to stop pussyfooting around and just get my RPAL.

>Memevor with 10rounder
>Lives in Canada
>MAGA hat
baka
If I can move from California to America, so can you.

Please don't bully my jewish raifu

>If I can move from America to America, so can you.

That's cool but that's not the one. It was basically a girl bending over or something and the cap was her butthole or something

>Pigfat overpriced inaccurate bullpup meme trash
At least pick the right jewgun

Was the sticker on a yellow car by any chance?

>Galil
Do you own one though?

Am I browsing /k/??
I'm fairly certain I thought I clicked Veeky Forums??

It may well have been, got a pic?

where to buy stickers when im a yuropoor

Welcome to /ok/, now get fuck out.

pls vectorize and make me a few stickers of pic related. need to have some battletech autism for my itasha

Might this be it?

>It may well have been, got a pic?
Desuarchive is down, but I think I know what it is.

>Blacklisted

About damn time.

Code BLACKLISTED for 30% off never expires.

BlackFlagRacing.Club

Also the 4 guys that ordered this week, your shit is shipping monday, sent you emails but didnt hear anything back. Alex, need to check your email though bro, im out of White 651 for your smug sticker.

Here's an idea I got last night.
What d'ya think?

what

Actually wanted to write "Tailgaters will be T-boned" but I couldn't find a good placement for the "will be" so I left it out for this whip.

>slowing learning moon for my trip to glorious nippon
>read label note
>too tnicc?

Any discount codes for opposingforce? This shipping to spurdoland is pretty salty.

>gfd
Oh boy

>design theft
On which design?

w2c kfc patch

this is probably the yellow car he was talking about

Kansei's Veeky Forums certified shitbox slap

Do you know what "T-boned" means?

>T-Boned
you stupid?

Gfd?

AW and Aimless are both notorious for quality control problems. I'd advise against this.

Then who?

I can confirm one of these.
It depends on what you're making. If it's just the standard 8x3 slap you can go with pretty much anyone, and get the same price everywhere. If you're trying to do something a little more complicated as far as cutting goes you might want to look into Offset.
I can't talk about AW at all, I've never interacted much with anyone that dealt with them but I have experience with both Offset and Aimless. Aimless is almost impossible to contact sometimes, 2-3 emails before getting a response isn't unheard of. The guy is busy and from what I can tell he doesn't delegate comms so it's kinda understandable. On the other hand I got responses from Khiem in 20 fucking minutes at 4-5 AM Cali time. As far as delivery went though, Aimless was faster but getting an invoice took several days of emailing so they ended up being pretty similar.
Now for quality, if you go aimless with a kisscut sticker, make your lines THICK. Proper fucking thick, else shit is gonna get fucked up 100% of the time. Aimless sends a fuckloads of extras though, like for the Rin we ordered 25 and got something like 10 extras on top, but only 22 of the damn things were cut well enough to be sold. Aimless slaps were pretty perfect though, no complaints on that. Offset on the other hand was 100% perfect on the cutting side, but only 1 extra per sticker. Look at this Takane, even the cut inside the ahoge is fucking noice.

offset
i fucks with aimless tho

Offset is the go to. Yes they take a little longer and they might cost more, but they put more time into the product making sure that it's up to par. The thing with the laminate that was originally posted only affected some specialty laminates, was an error on their suppliers end, and Offset made a public apology regarding the issue and have since corrected it by ordering those laminates custom from the manufacturer.

Aimless is good for box slaps, but he has terrible issues with his digi-cuts and his prints tend to be at a lower resolution.

Thanks, guess I'll go with Offset.

Don't forget our guy WAT. If you're looking for regular box slaps he's /ourguy/.

Is he cheaper than Offset?

It stands for gentle femdom. It's when the woman is very motherly towards you.
/ss/ is "straight shota", it's where a shota gets sexed by an older woman, usually his mother.
Some cars to make this post on topic.

what's the deal with Desuarchive anyway? It's been out for a while.

what's the site for the stickers user

also fellow anons what do you guys do to make your decals last longer? apply wax over it or something?

most vinyl used is rated for 5-7 years outdoor use

And so is Offset. Lots have ordered stickers from him with minor problems, but it doesn't mean the stickers aren't bad from Aimless or AW. Both are cheaper than Offset, and the difference in cost is worth the risk of one or two being less quality. It's not like they send you 8/10 bad ones and two good ones. Offset also sends no extras. His stardust is stupidly expensive, almost $2.25 for each one. He also ships through UPS internationally and I've been hit with customs fees both times I ordered through him.
Not everyone cares about the tiniest detail on a slap, you aren't seeing those driving by a car 20 feet away. Offset is more expensive, and takes longer, plus, he now also has quality control issues because of the 'supplier error'. Notice the quotes, because I believe it was his own error.
You can coat the stickers with lacquer before applying, a thin layer will help. Find one that dries clear and glossy or matte depending on the sticker. But most vinyl should last for 4+ years in real world use. Unless of course you bought one of Offsets stickers in the past few months, then I'd watch carefully and consider making a claim from who you bought from.

I believe the adhesive would fail before anything else. Nothing you could really do about that.

Could get an adhesive promoter, or reapply some adhesive if he/she really wanted to salvage the sticker.

I suppose, but that would be after the fact.
I guess you could keep your car out of the elements as much as possible to minimize any wear.

Agreed, keeping the sticker sealed and waxed would also help. But if you care this much just buy 2 or 3 of the sticker so when it shits the bed you just spent $10 instead of constant headaches with adhesive and sealing and waxing.

pls

Ai you have a fucking 551?
God im jealous, i wanted a swiss army waifu for a long time.

Just a heads up
WAT Racing is going to have some delays on anything not in stock as far as PRINTED stickers
My printer is going out for repair/cleaning until the end of the month basically
My plotter will still be here and I do have a decent amount of stock
I only expect this to affect a few orders by delaying them an extra week or so
Thanks for understanding guise

>KAWAH

Hey guys, after collecting stickers for a while i decided to design my own.
Can i get some constructive criticism?

Email them both? It's a free market, but WAT has stupid fast return time.

What fucked up on it?

It needs some maintenance, my prints started banding.
It is going to be shipped across the state, fixed and shipped back....

Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far, everything goes out tomorrow morning. Working on a couple of die cut designs, while I clear my stock.

Weeb slaps

cute stickers user

Damn that sucks. I can't imagine that's cheap.

i need a badass sticker for my new bike
whats the coolest fucking sticker you guys have

Bullying my company to gib /g/ certified samples asap

All me
patchdynamics.net

It's what happens when you let /g/ neets run a site, 4plebs runs a lot better though.

Yup, that's the one.

Those are just poop printed hentai pics I put on my cheapo label maker to print out for meme purposes, not high quality stickies.

Swiss army wifes are the best.

Also sad attempt at Nascar meme that no one likes

I like it but I bet it's not fun to weed. stripes like that are always a pain.

I had more trouble with the font since Nascar don't have theirs publicly released.

Is that a die cut or a slap?

I'll try to go for die cuts since it'll look better, but it might be a pain.

That's the one I think! Thanks bruh

Who ships the fastest

So do you guys just collect these as if they were pokemon cards, actually use these on your cars unironically or what?

Most shops it varies. We all have a life outside of this and there's good days and bad days.
I will say though that currently for in stock products I'm at same day turnaround