liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for tumbie

rule63 arcanas when?

>7 memes late

why would od suddenly turn into a human if he were a girl?

anything else to watch right now?

DELETE THIS
NOW

Are they ever actually gonna release that campaign thing

no
they broke custom games
t. tried to play crumbling island arena

>1st for no shiny chariot hero

alright bois, I got cube io. how the fuck do I play him?

Can somebody explain how Spectre hasn't been nerfed? It's one of my favorite heroes but jesus christ she is stupid

Do not solo queue.

>tfw you have more hero damage as a position 5 support than your position 2 carry

>low prio

>Dropped 600 MMR since 7.00 launched
>Already up 200 since 7.06

I legit didn't have a fucking clue what to do for so much of the past few patches, once the jungle was cleared you just kind of had to wait around or force a fight, it was so dumb.

>Can somebody explain how Spectre hasn't been nerfed?
sure i can
*ahem*
spectre was very recently nerfed
there you go

>don't ban LC for the first time in like 50 matches
>no one nominates her
>teammate instantly highlights LC jungle
>get triggered and instapick LC offlane just to keep it from him
>he highlights PL for a bit
>switches to Slark at last second
>abandoned

How big of a bullet did I just dodge?

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

Depends on what was in the other side.

Because while she scales extremely well with farm, her ability to acquire it is absolutely shit. Until she gets her core items she is a useless sack of shit that can be easily bullied. In a shitty pub where there's no coordination she can lay low and just farm up. If the enemy has any level of coordination they'll gank her shit and push towers while the enemy plays a 4v5 for at least 30 minutes.

I still think that Valve asked Icefrog to let them turn Dota into HotS for one big patch and just let him un-nerf it as much as he wants from there after selling some MK arcanas.

>wake up
>emergency sven nerfs

Axe, Windranger, Lion, Undying, Sniper.

well?

I liked many things about 700, but the jungle camps being so scarce fucked me over so hard
as a support, it was just so FUCKING hard to get a decent stack and pull game going, especially since the offlaner could act like the cockiest son of a bitch in the game because he had a shrine to fall back on and secure his boots and/or lvl 2-3 at the VERY LEAST

thank god they nerfed shrines and brought back every min jungle, apart from sven being crazy this patch is looking out to be THE best patch in dota history, looking forward for a c and maybe even a D patch to fine-tune things going into the international qualifiers

OD already acts like a girl in bed. He'll basically take it up anywhere as long as he gets a dick put inside him.

disruptor
not sure here but riki because smoke cloud is op
tb
magnus
dazzle
pudge
enchantress
just pick earth spirit instead

>when the game gets to the stage where the enemy troll/slark/pa can just right click you from across the map, go take a piss, and return to find you dead
>when during that stage your team bitches and moans about wards, when every time anyone steps outside the highground they implode within 2 seconds

Ha ha, dota2 man, many fun.

>Being bad

She was pretty horrible to play in shitter tier pubs until 7.06 though, because shitters do nothing but jungle most of the game and take your farm. She's pretty comfy if you can just stay in jungle without ever being in enemy vision though, even with Haunt's horrific cooldown.

I sure got outskilled when that Troll Warlord clicked to move next to me, clicked to hit me, and I died.
If only I had summoned my inner skill and materialize an extra 6000 health and a blink dagger that doesn't break on hit. Sadly I am not skilled enough to produce these.

DOTA2 games just get to a stage where the other team is playing solitaire and you are hoping it ends already.

How do I stay relevant as bristleback? I usually start losing momentum around 30-40 minute in and then I don't have almost any impact in teamfights even if I'm hard as fuck to kill.
Should I build more for auras and utility, or for a bruiser and bashin' people?
Or is it entirely situational?
Does he have any must have items, no matter the team comps?

Kinda bad for slark thanks to Axe, but i they picked up a LC jg first then probably was best to dodge.

>Disruptor
>Riki
>Terrorblade, because Alch will literally never be nerfed enough.
>Enigma
>Oracle unless you are doing an AR autism team
>Pudge, unfortunately
>Neither because Ench is now a core
>ONE IS NOT ENUF

Why do you only play hour long games?
And just buy Abyssal Blade and BKB and you can fight alright against anyone.
Walk around while their buffs wear down and their HP drops, stack goo, etc.

>Don't 1v1 the enemy carry when he's more farmed than you
>???
>2000 memeback gold
>Win

I hope so, since my behavior score is probably negative by now.

I have to ask though, since I'm a shit player: why did LC jungle even became a thing? When I started playing she wasn't nearly as popular as she is now, even though she wasn't any weaker as a hero. Now there are swaths of LC mains and they are all unbelievably fucking stupid, even by low skill standards.

Shrines were fucking awful.

Offlane heroes just needed 1 set of regen and could out sustain the safelane.
Who thought that was a good idea.

Kunkka and disruptor ain't nothing alike

BH and riki both are roamer, WOW LITERALLY SAME HERO, why don't you add earth spirit and MK there too? literally the same

Probably terrorblade. Naga can't carry for shit and only relies on slowly pushing to carry, and alchemist isn't even an illusion hero.

They are nothing alike other than aoe disable.

Oracle does more damage and has more options other than "heal and save" like dazzle. Dazzle it's better at his job though, which is saving people.

Nothing alike.

Enchantress does more damage and has better lategame.

Where's GoodAlch/GoodVenge?

>just let them play themepark and farm the whole map while you run around your effigies for 15 minutes
>and then just win when they have 5x the gold and exp because you got starved
>and just do it more than once

SKILL

What's an offlane hero I can spam and almost win games on my own with?

I haven't played Bristle in patches but I'm sure Treads Solar into Radiance/Aghs/Octarine would be my build.

Tribe_ISIS build no longer works, RIP.

as someone who enjoys playing offlane, and as someone who might be one of the few people in the world that didn't go jungle midas '''''offlane''''' back when it was released, I'll admit that I had quite a bit of fun running over the enemy supports with the shrine to back me up, but in my first game of offlane in 706 I immediatelly noticed just spoiled I was in the previous patches.
almost forgot what it was like to bring a salve on the courier just to stand close enough to leech lvl 2

I've had some success this patch with Enchantress and Windrunner so far.

timber

Omni is true best dazzle

>better heal with damage
>degen is better slow than poison touch
>team being immune to physical is better than having more armor
>making ally immune to being stunned until they die is better than watching them be stunned until they die for an extra couple seconds

legion/abba/omni all work great
just run at those supports, don't let them get pulling off and soon enough their mid will scream at his team for help, and then they will waltz over there with lvl 1, maybe lvl 2 and leave you solo against a lvl 3 carry who hasn't upgraded his boots yet

You get a faster blink with no uncontested farm so you can gank quickly.

If your games are going late, then build accordingly. Get a Radiance to farm and fry slow heroes in mid-game, then use that to farm an Octarine Core. Throw in a Medallion somewhere in here to make your quills hit harder and to regen mana earlier, and get an Aghs if the enemy team is grouped up often.

Carry Venge is still pretty ridiculous though.

Uh, she was?

Yeah, but it's so extremely restrictive in playstyle that you need a coordinated team to make it work, since otherwise it's unlikely your teammates are willing to work around your limitations.

Because if you're a bad player who doesn't have high last hit ratio then you find yourself having better farm in the jungle.

Because alpha stud big dick Chads only play damage dealing carry heroes, and if all the lanes are taken, you pick the fourth carry and go jungle.
Remember, your penis grows IRL every time you spam pings or emote "I will purchase Observer Wards", to remind other people to purchase Observer Wards 4 seconds after they came off cooldown.

I keep getting faggots picking silence heavy line ups to counter me.

Windrunner's a fun one. I'll take a crack at her.

I told you what thing makes it good. Not that if its good or not.

weaver can also be a good offlane pick that can absolutely take over the game

I exclusively duo or triple que. Now how do I use him?

They're willing to limit themselves to one horrible strategy because they can't last hit?

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

>player randoms his hero
>cries when he loses

If enemy players in your games use counters to cheese wins, then exploit this with Wraith King early picks.

This will lead to AM and PL counters, thus causing AM and PL to be on the enemy team, securing you a win.

>Next hero is going to be yet another spirit
>Probably going to be Chinese themed as well just like the other 3

Good fucking god we have to wait another fucking year for an original hero, and the last two were Boring King which every Dota-like has and now Water Spirit which explains itself.

I've been going Phase Hurricane, and taking the right hand talents only.

Also with the new offlane meeting point, skilling Powershot level 1, trade with the support a bit, Powershot him, then back and salve up and the lane is yours since most supports to not buy Salves anymore.

>tfw play support frequently

guys non auto preselected regions are back

LC jungle is a thing because it is braindead easy.

Have either of your partymates pick a right clicking core. Bully his opponents in lane. Once you get lvl 6 you succ him and take him on adventures. Buy bottle and remember to use overcharge for self damage when you use bottle so your tether gets healed. Your tether only gets heal/mana if you actually regenerate lost health/mana.

>play hero in a completely viable way that isn't the most popular
>literally the entire game they screech at you to play that popular way
>win game for them
>they say to report you for smurfing in post-game

>mfw remembering why I don't play silencer mid anymore

is loda blind? does he not see that he's washed up?

The campaign is going to come out this week right guys?
They said it would be later this month

Too much monster and baldness does that to a man

well he doesn't want to see he's bald so why would he want to see that too?

ten more days left in the month

i hope so
the main reason i got the $10 battle pass was to play PvE for hats

>excited to play the campaign with friend who I also play co-op games and regular dota with
>one day he goes dark
>last online 11 days ago

I'm starting to think he may have died.

honestly support silencer kind of fucking sucks. he should be played core

>aggressive ganking playstyle
>big damage numbers
>vampirism
>capable jungler
all of those are retard magnets and retards are majority of human population
it's also the main reason why there is such a hate against jungling LC, not because she isn't viable, but because there is a high chance she will be played by a retard

>Troll Warlord: Agility gain reduced from 2.75 to 2.5
Whole 6 AGI difference on level 25.

twitch
.tv/beatinvitational

NA/SA dota esports about to begin

fluffandstuff's new shitstack vs. Team Red
then isGG vs. Peru's own EWolves

>pick troll
>autowin the game
Why is this allowed?

>don't pick anything to stop the troll
>don't stop the troll from farming
>cry when he wins

I understand the theory behind core silencer, and I've seen him hit very hard. But I've never seen it work. I'm negatively inclined towards him when he can deal tons of damage and win teamfights with 0 farm.

You should prepare for another June 45th blog date

>why don't you counterpick the hero with no counters XDDDD

>troll has no counters

top kek my man

how's 2k

>sleep 10 hours a day
>nap four more hours
>still tired

Help me /d2g/, why am I permanently tired

Exactly, I can be memeing on fools with impunity and be 2-slotted by 20 minutes and these inbreds will still tell you to buy wards, usually after dying alone in deep enemy territory for no reason.

I know it objectively makes me a bad player, but people who play support for fun are either masochists, or under-ranked because they literally never have teammates unmuted.

you're depressed

I don't feel sad, just lethargic. How do you fix depression?

>people who play support for fun are either masochists
that one is me

dear lord, i've heared some silly shit here

>implying
nigga I'm 5k purely from picking troll everygame
he's broken

the fact that you don't is really depressing

post dotabuff

More sunlight and exercise will probably do you good

Get it done early before the rot sets in and your life falls apart

>or under-ranked because they literally never have teammates unmuted.
this, i mute every shitter i come across
the list just keeps growing and i rarely unmute

Who is the best pos5 in the game?

And why is it Mirana