/wfg/ - Warframe General

Shekel Edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA (currently full) or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gbGBSNv.jpg

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.5.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/797978-octavia’s-anthem-update-2050/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/km3eG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

linking from old thread
equinox is literally the best frame

Speaking of shekels, since fucking when do AW weapons require AW-specific weapon slots? I have like 10 open weapon slots and it's trying to jew me into buying some just to claim the fucking Fluctus.

>fuck im tired

Nova is not for sexual

Im that guy that brings a bunch of unranked weapons with no mods to the 3rd stage sortie for you to all level up for me. Thanks!

>Another anus sculpture sortie reward

My roommate.

He brought a lvl 0 broken war. I aborted after two minutes when it was clear the team wasn't going to make it.
Second try, his broken war was rank 5.
We won. My wrist hurts from spamming melee.

Your.. Wrist? Not your finger? How are you tapping with your wrist exactly?

Oh, I have pretty odd keybindings, relatively speaking. My melee is spacebar, and my jump is mouse button 4. Crouch is mouse button 5.

what the actual fuck user

Rivens are an objectively bad system but fuck me it feels good to be able to take my bowfu into sorties now, 5 forma later

>only elemental is cold
>meme rounds with barely 70% crit chance

How good is Harpak for Inaros finisher memery?

You should see my face anytime I accidentally click "defaults" in the Warframe settings menu and fuck it all up.

>Bowfu is Paris
>Get Rivens for every other Bow except it
suffering

I got a Catalyst, what should I use it on.

>Try to give Potato white hair
>Game turns all hair yellow
Lazy, not sleek coding.

Laugh all you want but I can take my Daikyu to any content in the game now and deal with any threat, which is more than enough for me.

Keep trying. The feeling of finally hitting level 30 after the last forma to fit the riven in and taking it out for a spin is orgasmic. pic related is my masturbation material; level 50 defense fissure in the void, top kills and top damage with a Frost, Nekros, and Chroma in the party, only using my daikyu

My Operator is beautiful.

your life

Am I doing it right?

I have not missed a single sortie since they were introduced. You bet I won't stop, if not for getting Raifu Rivens then out of sheer autism.

I wish the game would reload as soon as there's no ammo instead of having me spam r to get any respectable fire rate out of my vectis ___________________prime

TF2 patented that code.

Fuck it I need a prime frame if only just to validate myself
Which one is easiest to farm?

pretty much, im assuming that you intentionally left out heavy cal

Survival Derelict.

True

You are like little baby.
Watch this.

Trinity prime imo

Have some weapons-grade autism
imgur.com/a/km3eG

Left or Right

What weapon?

What weapon faggot

Oh fuck I cropped it too hard.

Tenora.

Left unless the -faction damage upsets you.

But what if I mainly use it's secondary

Left or right?

I can't help autism

I want to stare at Nezha's pendulum dance the whole day.

>this is a boy according to DE

>get every blueprint component for Valkyr in only three runs combined
>meanwhile Phorid gives me three Nyx chassis in a row

>make a female >test out all the voices >seeing a male voice come out of my female character
i died laughing

Would go for left but that's just me and I don't use tenora.

i want to fuck that boy

bit gay desu

that chroma was hot fucking garbage then

a fucking daikyu shouldn't be able to out-damage a chroma with an mk1 braton, let alone anything approaching a real weapon

This helmet just looks so absurd, I love it.

It's like a 400 pound fat man with no neck wearing a children's beanie.

>implying potatos have gender or sex

They probably have multiple sexual organs, i bet the Orokin even invented some new ones.

left, losing that much multishot really hurts though

Well Warframe's necks can get pregnant.

but user, the little ball part is his head, everything else is neck muscle

Right. Utility over damage when it comes to Aklex.

I've never played chroma in any style except for tunnel-vision survivability, so I don't have a good reference point for his damage output, but I imagine you'd have to be trying hard to keep up with the damage my daikyu was doing. That long straightaway in the orokin defense tileset with the white trees on either side of it basically allowed me to get easy headshot kills every time I drew the bow back, with my yellow crits dealing upwards of 270k damage. That, combined with them lining up nicely, so every time I fired the bow I was doing a million or so damage

Sooo which side?

whatever you plan on keeping forever.

But what is worth keeping forever.

not if it's a feminine penis

what the hell do you got that you like using?

user, a properly built chroma gives any weapon he uses a ~525% damage bonus, reflects gunfire back at enemies, and can't fucking die

the only frames that can realistically outdamage a proper chroma build are equinox's infinite nuke, a mesa with perfect LOS, or maybe an octavia with perfect LOS

a half-competent chroma would have to be either super lazy or half afk to get outdamaged by a bow user, let alone a fucking daikyu user

for example, in the sortie3 melee only interception a few minutes ago, my atterax was redritting for upwards of 10million damage per enemy, clearing entire spawns in a single spin

chroma is ridiculous

So Petrifying Gaze becomes Petrifying Throat Warble?

Most of the stuff I really like or is too rare to sell came with catalysts already installed. I have like, a Vasto Prime that isn't catalysted, but it's way worse than my other pistol options.

I guess doing a melee weapon would be nice but I don't know if Kronen or Gunblade or Atterax are worth it.

atterax is one of, if not the, strongest melee weapons in the game right now

especially if you have memeing strike

its funny how often this picture comes up in video game discussion

Are there color palettes that make stuff gold like prime parts? I want that deep shiny black color and the sparkly shiny metal orokin gold style for my landing craft

why are his eyes tits

there's a color palette literally called Orokin, you silly willy
it's literally what you described

Yeah, I don't really have any post-DEAC mods so I doubt I have that. Also I like how Kronen doesn't slow me down when running and attacking more, and I sorta fell for the "Top-tier weapon' meme before with Tonkor and look where that ended up.

But is it actually that material? Or is it merely plain colors? Like is it shiny or metallic?

can't say i've heard bad things about any of them so it's all down to personal opinion.

Easter and Shamrock both have a pale yellow that works well on shiny stuff. Orokin does, too, of course, or you can pick up the Grineer palette for a bit of reddish in it.

Can't change material user

there are no "shiny/reflective" colors

the base material is what matters

I use Easter for prime gold. I can hardly tell the difference between the default gold and Easter yellow on my Lex Prime and Nekros Prime so it should be good enough. The shiny metallic look depends entirely on what you're colouring.

Only certain warframes and weapons have metallic parts, you can color them the way you want and they're going to be metallic.

There is no metallic color, there are yellow colors on metalic objects.

you can't change materials or textures with color palettes.

Shiny or metallic is more based off the material texture used. For instance, that same yellow used on a "fleshy" or "infested" material turns into.. well..

You should be able to, i can actually think of two games that have that feature, Dawn of War 2 and Dawn of War 3. When you customize the colors on your spess muhreens some colors have different gloss/specularity values, so you can make your spess muhreens all matte, or solid gold if you wish.

Someone get Steve on the phone.

Ahh okay, yeah but see his? I dont want that. I want that nice sleek color look. It seems that Orokin might have some nice colors, so I'll see about selling some stuff for it. Thanks guys!

did you get the liset skin from baro? it's pretty shiny

You can already change the material by buying skins, goy.

the prime gold color is bad.
Storm
3 down, 4 right.

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE

As it stands, my landing craft looks like ass. I cannot find that same sweet gold that I'm looking for, but I guess ill just try every palletes yellow until I find a nice one to make a white/black orokin style.

Are there any female corpus?

scrambus

Some of the Index brokers are female.

ded gayme

(moa's)

Valkyr

Anyone got that gif/webm of a moa sneaking?

>ywn be prisoner valkyr getting raped on the daily