/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Color options edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>user's blogfag
youtube.com/watch?v=guIY3x5o8lE
youtube.com/watch?v=jh1wR63goUU

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3QxkBTLEx8
youtube.com/watch?v=tgRTDdFlgJw
rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/2001-honda-prelude/6264290842.html
rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-subaru-outback/6271585721.html
rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/1995-subaru-legacy/6269696119.html
rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/97-subaru-impreza-rally-build/6260145515.html
rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-subaru-outback-limited/6255514386.html
denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-mazda-miata-5spd/6235055843.html
denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-celica/6272295972.html
denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/01-honda-civic-ex-coupe/6255813721.html
asheville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1991-honda-beat/6234923161.html
seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/d/k20a2-acura-rsx-type-longblock/6271203404.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D08PRy7Th3U
amazon.com/gp/product/B000CCG06Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2005-honda-civic-vp-coupe/6270512175.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For a dd the sols are great. You have the simple low lobes and then a different car when you get over 5,000rpm.
Corners like a wooden pallet, mainly because of the flex in the chassis, instead of the suspension keeping the tyre on the ground the flex also helps... It aint guna have a LSD but who cares...
Also how many do you see these days? Buy one. You'll love it.
Also hard top convertible. Harder to break into.
Any engine is a good one. A working one is better.

Whats up my guys. Been busy with work. But I got my Block honed the other day, 240grit. First timer.

Dunno if I should go over it again at 400grit. I dont wanna mess up my P2W.

Alright lads
Want to add my 2011 CRZ GT to the collage

Don't have any bread on hood but have a picture of her having a smoko

If this isn't good enough i can go buy some bread buy some bread

Sounds promising, I'll think it over
One thing that it has over Miata is the hardtop for sure, especially in winter
(Hardtop for Miata is hard to buy in my country)
>Also how many do you see these days?
desu I've seen del sol once and still haven't seen NA/NB miata

And here's the image I'd like to put on the collage

youtube.com/watch?v=e3QxkBTLEx8

??

They had a CRZ in the music video when that came out.

Yo where my scarborough prelude bro at

Definitely not from the UK then.
MX5s every age everywhere.
Do I beat them in my b16?
Every time.

just dropped mad cash on a steering hardware kit for my S13 240sx.

Nice.

I fucked up my gauge cluster like a retard

Very nice photo and colour, will add fâm

Video wouldn't load sorry my friend

That's fucking sweet man, I only have shortened knuckles in mine and the angle is crazy, can't imagine how that'd be

Honda is shit. Let's roll

You live in the UK user? What you driving?

70 degree steering angle.

It's used by formula drift builds.

Whenever I get it back.
Doing 120 in a 40 in my Skoda without a seatbelt and eating an ice cream and head banging to disturbed with the windows down, just, just still doesn't feel as unsafe as doing 80 in my Sol.

I want to be afraid.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tgRTDdFlgJw
>s14
same kit pretty sure, could be wrong, but the place I bought the kit from, they win awards.

that and the display S13 car there was the car of the person I was chatting with before deciding to buy.

I have a soft spot for CRX's and Del Sol's
Where abouts in the Kingdom you at?
you in Brit/o/?

Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire boarder.
What do you drive? Were you from? You suck cock? n-no homo.
Not in Brit/o/ atm, I'v been perma b& for the last month only just got back on.

>inb4 b& for evasion.

if it's got good cross hatching keep it the way it is

feel the actual cyl to see if there are puts that would catch your fingernail

shit should be pretty damn smooth, then cover it in oil or assembly lube to prevent rusting

clean the fucker with brake cleaner beforehand too, you want the surface clean.

Drive the CRZ pictured above, currently living in Londoninistan although soon to be moving to Bristol to start a job working for (((Audi))).
I do not suck cock but if you are a passable trap you can suck mine. (no homo)
Am in Brit/o/ if you fancy joining throw me an email I'll add you to the Slack

rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/2001-honda-prelude/6264290842.html

Is this worth checking out as a fun backup to my daily?

>Honda Prelude
>Fun backup

lol.

what do you DD? Preludes aren't really that fun at all.

If you've got the money and that guy actually has 11 years of paperwork go for it lad
Preludes are cool and comfy

just bridge it with a piece of wire

An automatic camry

here are better cars that are way more fun

rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-subaru-outback/6271585721.html

rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/1995-subaru-legacy/6269696119.html

rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/97-subaru-impreza-rally-build/6260145515.html

rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-subaru-outback-limited/6255514386.html

denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-mazda-miata-5spd/6235055843.html

by pictured above I meant the one further up in the thread I am aware thats a transit

I should add that my budget is around 3k. I was going for the prelude even though it's a bit out of my budget was because I've had a soft spot for it since I was a young lad. So I guess I'm willing to forgo some fun for cool/nostalgia factor as long as it's more interesting than my current car.

I know it's not a good reason to turn down cars, but I've had a bad history with Subarus so I'd rather not get one, and the Miata is a little out of my budget.

Are these decent alternatives?

denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-celica/6272295972.html

denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/01-honda-civic-ex-coupe/6255813721.html

Looks like a good deal to me. 10/10 if you can get it down to 3k

I'm seriously considering getting a third gen integra as my new dd, any owners from the /hg/ wanna talk me into or out of it?

fuck off

you don't even own that car, I do.

Don't get a subaru

this is bad advice

5th gen owner here, car is in the collage and I have an automatic with a sports shifter and some simple mods

these cars are fun as fuck and easy to take care of. a manual transmission no less, is an even better option. Go for it if you have the chance and are willing to throw down some cash on getting it to be a little less non-stock

subaru is overdone af

>rockies.craigslist.org/cto/d/2001-honda-prelude/6264290842.html
you would be very happy with this

There are 7 known owners according to the collage. It's basically a more fun civic

Try and look for a DC2 instead, best handling FWD car I've ever driven

Overall I think Preludes are pretty damn ugly but I am obviously in the minority with that opinion. This is probably the only one I've seen that I would actually want, looks good dude.

i would really like a type r but the ones in my area (los angeles) are either riced to hell and back or they are asking 5-6k for a dinged up mess with salvage title. I will keep looking though on the offchance i find some gold.

>tfw no s2k

>nihgas are the ones making the awards for porsche

for £6000 you could probably import a JDM DC2, I feel your pain though ricers and wanna be drift fags have killed 90% of the S-bodys in the UK, its impossible to find something that hasn't been drifted , riced or just a heap of rust

If you're not banned throw us an email my dude

WANT

asheville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1991-honda-beat/6234923161.html

What the fuck is this faggotry

Been looking at this is it a good deal? I want to put a new engine in my ek hatchback since tbe d16 sucks seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/d/k20a2-acura-rsx-type-longblock/6271203404.html

>unknown miles
uhh

Yeah that is a bit concerning I figured it would already need a bit of a rebuild

Thanks anons, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully it doesn't sell before I can get to it and hopefully the test drive goes well enough considering I haven't had much time with manual.

I looked it up, KBB puts it at 3.7k and Edmunds puts it at 2.5k. Is that information enough to reasonably push for 3k or do I need to use some different friendly merchant techniques? I've never haggled on a car before.

Unknown miles is a big red flag

5 - 6k for a gsr not a type r

are ebay strut bars worth it or am i buying straight garbage

I wish people would just stop throwing the word ebay before a product and expect us to know exactly what they're talking about.
There are millions of products on ebay, be more specific you bellend.

Do you have the sunroof in your Zed, user?

Depends on the brand

chinese cusco you knob

youtube.com/watch?v=D08PRy7Th3U

This Double D Del Sol is so badass. Just wish the guy would post more videos of it.

Sort of, its basically just a big piece of glass, it doesn't pop up like on a sirocco or anything, but its lovely to use in good weather or driving around the city at night

Probably made of cheap pot metal like every other best buy china brand car item on ebay.
Strut bars generally aren't too costly to buy, I'd have a shop around and try and find something made specifically for your car.

If your confident with engine work I'd go have a look at it in person, otherwise be careful as its probably shagged

Jesus christ is this how much a Beat costs in the states?

I truly appreciate the comment, I put some work into getting it running the way it is, and do everything I can to keep it clean.

Replaced tons of shit on the car and the only thing I still need done is the sideskirts, but my money is all apparently now going towards a coilover kit for a 240sx because my struts just fell out of the car. I wasn't even driving it. They just fell out. If I was driving it, coulda wrapped that bitch around a tree :/

Mine was 3.5k, you can haggle it and whatnot the best you can, try to point out imperfections and use that as reason to lower the price. There's a flaw you can leverage you can prob get it cheaper, or they won't budge. It's all a game of negotiation but if they don't budge and it's a clean motherfucking 5th gen manual, do what you can to get the car because an intake an exhaust just makes the car so much fun to drive.

pic unrelated, rolling into the night removing the knuckles from my 240sx

and here are my knuckles, soon to be sent off to be swapped out for a kit that gives me about 70 degrees of steering angle.

it took some cursing, scraping, and bruising to remove them from the car, that and falling onto a pile of tools when your breaker bar finally gives on 27 year old bolts

pic of the kit for that at

and if you do get a 5th gen prelude (non SH model) and want a nice throaty exhaust, get

amazon.com/gp/product/B000CCG06Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and have someone at a muffler shop fit and weld it for you

I am on slack, I'm fuckin useless when it comes to media, i'm 34 and a loner, i'll blow you all up if i dont like you.

and not to quad post but for negotiations I have two experiences here

1. The Honda Prelude: the guy had a firm price for it due to a number of people behind me wanting to look at the car. He knew it would sell at his asking price and was not willing to go any lower. No major flaws were found in the car to complain about, and it went like 'would you be willing to go any lower?' 'No.'

2. The dead 1990 240sx:
>opened hood
>'how long has this sat here'
>'this AC compressor looks fucked'
>'these are expensive fixes...'
>'there's major damage to the dash and door panels'
>the engine is blown (and they had the thing partly apart like fucking retards trying to fix something they'll never be capable of doing
>'yeah we just decided to get a different car, because this one ended up seeming like too much work to fix up'
>'why is the front of the car warped?'
>sun paint fade

'I'll give you XXX amount for it [straight face]'

got a lower price than asked. It's all about feeling it out.

>i'll blow you all up if i dont like you
Of middle eastern origin I take it?
Don't worry about it though, we've got a few old fags, and everyone gets along well enough.
but yeah please don't blow us up
also gib an email and come to a meet faggot
Not enough Honda in Brit/o/ atm

Ayy I talked to both you and the Micro guy in Slack a while back. Love the cars.

Micra I mean. kek

Yeah man we enjoyed talking to you lads
shame whatever his name is threw an autistic fit and shut down the nightwave slack and got arsey about it.
Perhaps we should set up a new slack or something for general shenanigans

Yeah everyone moved back to Discord but I still have Slack installed. Met up with them shortly after and they're pretty cool.

post the slack http
I lost it, i'll bookmark it this time, I'm not a sociable person.

What's the discord link my main man shingoo

Don't have access to it personally but we could probably make our own channel or something.

Slack doesn't work like that, you have to be added , use a burner email if your worried about sharing your details

So the Discord is still going??
kek why did he sperg about Slack but not Discord, he kicked me and micra as well

Yep it's still running. I guess it was an attempt to keep more discussion in the threads which I can kind of understand. There's still a lot of chatter in the Discord too.

I need a link shanglez..

I'll have to ask for a link when it isn't ded.

Will you ever get different wheels shangoo ?

Maybe someday. Maybe some of pic related. Trying to save my money though so I can get rid of these speeding tickets soon though.

is that a onecia?

dc5 is ok but kinda easy to lift off oversteer from my experience also kinda loose.
dc2 is better to work on and probably cheaper anymore. just don't be stupid about tuning it if you want to turbo the thing.

beats are really cheap at the import dealer near me for some reason. same for skylines.

>read last thread past where I last posted
>tfw realize some user was looking at a k swapped em2 for only 2k
>buy here pay here
the buy here pay here is clearly lying
denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2005-honda-civic-vp-coupe/6270512175.html
the fuck is going on with this ad.
>"Engine: 197-hp, 2.0-liter I-4"
>shows a d17a2
>vp
>us got special edition and sport trim instead of veloz for that body kit unless it's the other name for dx
>crank windows
???

actually thanks to bad lighting in their image I realized something. that's not an a2 that's a dx coupe with the non vtec 1.7l

>no speeding violations pizza driver
>30 minutes or its free
choose one

Hey

shame i cant print stickers

You can through stickergiant they make great and different styles.

They can send you a sample pack for free, so you know what you want

what do you mean bridge it with a wire? Im a noob when it comes to circuits.

Meant for

I'm a little jealous as I have the blue one in the collage. The states gets the hand-me-down trims. No sunroof, standard arm rest, rear seats or any leather (2016 only)

What's your opinion on the car?

Sup /hg/
Can I get my 05 S2000 added to the collage? Bought it a week ago.
First pic is proof next is the one to be added