Yes, even you.
Where there's a will there's a way. Don't lose your fucking hope

I doubt it
I doubt I could even fit in one

one day I will

i need somewhere to put it first

Getting there

Some day... oh what a day it will be...

It'll probably be on Craigslist with some awful rims, and an eBay intake, it"ll probably have it's valve cover painted some retarded color.

Can't wait. I just want the 4ws Si

It's going to cost a bit to do it, and I have to time it right, but hopefully it will be a reality

If that really happens I hope I won't piss myself in excitement

>Implying a vintage rally car is a shitbox
Nice

By shitbox we mean "our car", the car that's yours and has sentimental value.

>tfw you saved up and waited for so long and then the same day of purchase some soccermum in her suv t-bones you

SHOO,
disguised catposter faggot. this is a dog thread

>That day finally comes
>Clean examples for sale have become impossible to find

I believe in you lads
I recently got a job making 20/hr doing some bridge construction. My goal is to import one of these come spring time. It actually might happen.

Why would you import one? They were sold domestically

>"why is it so hard to find non-wrecked examples of this car? it's only five years ol-"
>remember that 1995 was 23 years ago

But user the A110 is literally the opposite of a shitbox.

Hey, you could always look at eventually getting the new A110. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Veeky Forums hates the look of the new one, but I fucking adore it. At the moment it's my new summit car.

Having just gotten a dream car of mine, I can tell you anons, it will happen. Just be prepared to take a chance.

Up to '93. After that they were shipped to the US by the dozens. Literally every turbo ive seen has either been a total piece of shit that doesnt run, is half built or is stupid high mileage. Id rather just import a clean, low-miles JDM example for a few grand more.

>tfw I bought a 1995 R33 GTST for cheap and it's only three years away from being a legal classic.

Gonna maintain this baby and keep her as stock as possible until then, with a little restomodding to make it more managable for modern buyers.

already got my dream shitbike, and it's not even that shit desu

I would, but the frenchie bastards won't sell it here

>Even if you do find it, times have changed and your dream car is slower than a late-model Camry

Where you at? I'm in a similar situation in Aus, but I've heard talks that they might be selling it here.

If they do I will be all over that shit.