/pg/ Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hxN7HXsSGk
strawpoll.me/13016631
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Anne!

I hate this character. She's the worst.

lol

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
See Kawakami go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Kawakami cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Kawakami where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Kawakami where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Kawakami!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Kawakami in her room!
Go fishing with Kawakami on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Fucking Kawakami's THICC ass and having her cheeks envelop you completely!
Having some risque escapades even at school when there's a risk of being caught!

Who?

Is this the sexy boy thread?

Two nukes weren't enough...

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I love her more.

LEAVE MY SOAP OPERA ALONE!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hxN7HXsSGk

This is...oddly adorable.

Fucking toaster

I'm trying to bait Labrysfag

I can't wait for Persona 5 Mosquito Goro of the Resurrection!

Get it? Because this fucking character is like a blood sucking mosquito that won't fuck off from this general.

I love this robot

If it means anything, I've sworn off Goroposting for a while as a truce of sorts, even if shitting up the general was never my intention.

It's impossible to love Anne more than me.

If you understand the problem why are you contributing to it?

Goro is here to stay!

Well, it's more like the gorofags are the mosquitos, the character itself is just their mosquito posterboy.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Some guy is making a persona 5 sms app. This makes me happy.

They really will do ANYTHING possible to further monetize their games, won't they?

The guys who do these make them sort of fun to watch. I mean look how into it the Kanji guy is from the P4A one.

Cute Family!

Damn brats.

can someone explain me the "Makoto wets her bed" meme?

STOP THIS! THIS MUST BE DELETED AT ONCE! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU BEFORE! ART MUST BE CHERISHED, NOT MADE A MOCKERY OF!

Kill it with fire

>ywn be verbally abused by ann

>tfw

What happened to guy dong these and was going to do some with the P3 cast with FeMC and other girls?

I hate her. The most

It needs more kids

Because I'm not a piece of shit like you.

Should've learned something from Mika.

How do you all feel about continuing?

>start hearing some water hit the ground
>a strong stench fills your nostrils
>you turn around and see this

what do you do?

There was probably some skill involved in running in a formation like that, moving around in sync, but not breaking formation. I think it's kinda commendable.

I want shido to stomp them to death

yeah because I'm not a disgusting haremfag

>saying this in Goro General

Ya just keep going better then posts like the one below yours.

I honestly don't even know what the fuck is going on there, dude.

> Adachi not voting to evict Ann

Fake and gae

this is pretty boring 2bh

>listening to Butterfly Kiss while it's raining outside
This OST should be illegal

>post yfw yosuke forces you to work at Junes for a week

For an ongoing and empty existence
For Justice!

>What happened to guy dong these
I'm right here, the guy you responded to. I had to stop cause it was upsetting people. Sides, I only really ship MakoGoro. The others were for fun but people took it personally.

Who'd you want to see a family of?

>Shiho voted to evict Ann

They had to pad out the game somehow. Like in P5 with Morgana making you sleep for no real reason

I can't wait for part 500

I love my Queen

>part TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY

Jesus

Does he upload multiple parts a day or something?

is he at like ng++ or something

Get off the computer Goro

Did morgana ferment them?

The game's making you sleep. If Morgana wasn't there, it would just say "I'm feeling tired today, I should just go to bed."

Reminder that Joker is gay

no

What did he mean by this?

The worst

That would be preferable. Maybe then I wouldn't hate Morgana so much

I'd rather be called a faggot than goro
user pls

If I continue into the next voting segment, I'll probably just type down the votes for you guys. It's a real clusterfuck with that many people in one image.

Again, please ask me if you aren't understanding something. The voting that happened last time was a majority vote to see who leaves the game.

He is just that bad, did you know he count beat Nyx and rage quit on very easy even with Plums of Dusk's in his inventory?
He let Aigis get Charmed and she fully healed Nyx and then he throw his control and never beta the game and Atlus even commented on his video saying is sucked dick.

I'm playing persona 5 for the first with no prior experience. I'm at the second set of big paintings. Is there anything I need to know to avoid fucking up bigtime?

Tfw you play Persona and post on this general as a substitute for social interaction

Help me decide which persona 5 girl deserves to die the most

strawpoll.me/13016631

>being this ESL

Good!

Just play it blind the first time, who cares if you miss some things

This shit is just boring dude. Nothing happens it's just voting. At least with Hunger Games there's interactions between the characters.

But why

Labrys deserves to die.

Inmate, your compendium isn't big enough. What's your excuse?

>tfw I'll never be Adachi and get midnight channel powers and the wild card.

Obviously it's Chihaya. A monster like her should burned at the stake like the evil witch she is.

>liz is the nurse
>can't talk to her
nonsense

Why is there no Lavenza option?

>conveniently no Ohya

Interesting........................

burn the witch!
burn to ash and bone!

Who?

Adachi never got the wild card though

I beat persona 5 with barely half of the compendium fused. If I wasn't going for Yoshitsune and Trumpeter, then I think I could have easily gone the whole game without fusing half of the compendium. I don't know if it's because it's harder to get new Personas or because there's less incentive to fuse new personas because your current ones are fine. In particular, I think I used Neko Shogun and Shiki Ouji all the way up to the end of Shido's Dungeon.

Does Unshaken Will work against Yaldabaoth's special debuffs?
Trying to solo this but Lust is hurting my chances.

Regular HG?

antimakotofags are mad and buttblasted about Makoto being best so they are they use forced memes against her.
Their current forced meme is goroxmakot ship, which shows actually how desperate they've become

if only Mishima wasn't a bitch.

He'd probably end up racking up 0 kills and failing to kill himself at the end

>tfw Sojiro spends all his free time fucking bitches.
What a cool dad.

You did make sure Sojiro's special coffee & curry recipes stayed in the family, right user?

FUCK

Why does nobody like ann?

Gonna need a source on that one

>Having some risque escapades even at school when there's a risk of being caught!
Yeah like hugging her.

no, I already taught them to Kawakami so she could make it for me.

>AU where Mishima has balls
Glorious