>may 21st!
>no stream up
>go to schedule
>may 22nd
Why?

i pulled the info from the site itself
i'm just throwing epipens at a decaying dog corpse at this point

shouldn't have trusted Naegleria

our boy retro is back showing once again that speedrunning should remain a hobby and not a profession.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUplc7lDHZ8

wtf i hate ikswozol now

what exactly are the numbers on the side of the screen in speedrun streamings? like are they the streamer's best times?

>1st cheater is Mergy
lmao

Holy fuck, you stupid cuck! Stop creating new threads when the old one hasn't even hit bump limit!
REAL THREAD:

He did not leak anything to wikileaks and his murder was random.
Anyway, this isn't speedrunning.

why didn't you let it die

serg never dies

you dumbo

Why is there tetris grand master shit in this marathon? I thought tetris wasn't speedrunning and GDQs only did it for donations. So why is it at NASA?

let this doggy rest in peace already

kotaku.com/spongebob-speedrunner-wont-rest-until-the-game-gets-the-1795418676

twitchtv/noir

he is back in action boys

and its just wat u expected

Why did he mention Goose at the start? When did Goose cheat?

he cheated a few times a long long time ago in goldeneye

thanks for the late response!

that's hilarious considering his frequent sperg outs on people who he thinks are cheating. guess he's just trying to compensate.

Why does Squid still do CCM 18? He's had plenty of time to switch to the actual route.

SGDQ when?

i mean it was like 11 years ago

why does Squid do piss easy stars so slowly? his rolling hot logs was legit like 14 seconds long lmao

Because he puts no effort or brain power into going faster.

His underwater chests star is fucking pathetic.

this is exactly what splits look like when you're consistent with bad movement.

Based Squid with the 1:10 TTC100.

Cute split design

CONNECTION BETWEEN SDA AND MARXISM PROVEN
pastebin.com/HzqykViq

epidemic confirmed

Why does /srg/ comment on SM64 when it's clear that they have no idea what they are talking about?

>implying it's better to be incosistent with trying all the pro strats than to be consistent with noob strats

Non-runner detected.

>implying it's better to be incosistent with trying all the pro strats than to be consistent with noob strats
Of course it is. You learn movement first, then become consistent with it over time. That's how it works. You don't purposely stay shitty for no reason.

Irate monkey poster detected.

You don't 'learn' pro-movement and keep brute forcing it over and over. No one in the history of SM64 has tried to tackle their runs 1:1 with the record. You ease into things and move onto higher level strats when you are better at the game.

Stop spouting your obsessive braindead dribble in here. You kill the thread.

Lol. And what is your pb again?

Wait, so you're saying that the reason Squid's DDD chest star is so abysmally slow every single time he does it is because he doesn't do the "pro" strat?

Is that really what you believe?

That's one example where he is clearly just shit at swimming if you are to be believed. You completed avoided what I just said moving onto the one example where it's all about how well you can swim.

Obsessive monkey posting retard who knows nothing about SM64 or speedrunning begone.

>You don't 'learn' pro-movement and keep brute forcing it over and over.
You practice it you stupid fuck. Especially if you have a 52. There's absolutely no reason for Squid to STILL be doing bare bones noob bullshit apart from laziness.

wait, so you mean to tell us that you dont even have a pb? hold on, how are you in a position to say any of this without any experience with the game?

classic stream monster aka the obsessive cuck

>he is clearly just shit at swimming
then why the fuck doesn't he practice it to get better? it's not a hard star to optimize lmao there's literally no reason he should be consistently getting such shit times on it.

Everyone with a time that isn't the record does practice and they don't have the record yet. It isn't as simple as practice and do and achieve perfect results, stupid monkey posting freak.

>That's one example where he is clearly just shit at swimming if you are to be believed.
There are all kinds of examples where Squid does slow movement where it would require little to no effort or skill to go faster. These aren't mistakes, these are things he deliberately chooses to do.

Do me a favour and go to his last sm64 broadcast and time the star then show it to me in comparison to yours.

>Everyone with a time that isn't the record does practice and they don't have the record yet.
Yeah, they practice fast strats and optimal movement. They don't endlessly spam runs with bad strats and shit movement while refusing to change anything.

>person with the record is not optimal
That goes for everyone who doesn't have the record my ignorant little chimp

but thats only something that you keep trying to force in srg threads and not something that is reality so thats not really relevant :/

>That goes for everyone who doesn't have the record my ignorant little chimp
I can name dozens of runners without the record who consistently practice optimal strats and movement.

Squid isn't one of them. There isn't even one star in the game that he is good at.

imagine spending 3 years of your life doing whatever you can to constantly downplay a runner and being delusional enough to think it is believed by anyone apart from your own samefagging posts kek

it isn't the fact that he doesn't do pro strats. it's that he doesn't even do the noob strats fast. it's really clear when watching him that he puts no effort into optimizing individual stars.

he has tons of really bad habits that most people grow out of by this point, but he hasn't grown out of them because he doesn't practice or ask questions or attempt to learn anything about the game.

he still does 1 button rollouts. you're supposed to learn how to do 2 button rollouts in your first month.

>de monkey poster making more petty claims that no one believes or cares about

lul

>log into srg
>the obsessed monkey poster is chimping out over some broken brain dream again

m-muh squid hatred!!!!

>someone posts monkeys on an obscure basket weaving forum
>it's contained to the obscure basket weaving forum, so nobody cares about it
>somehow another group of people decides shitting on said monkey poster, on an obscure basket weaving forum that nobody cares about, is commendable and totally not pathetic
???

sure thing. he did the star in 40 seconds in his past broadcast. that's 10 seconds slower than a good time.

and that's just on a single easy star, not even a full segment. what reason could he possibly have to not want to go fast on this star?

most of squid's time loss right now is due to bad movement, not from making mistakes. and a lot of the movement he does badly isn't because the fast movement is hard to do, it's because he chooses not to learn or practice it.

Surely you realize though that most of the skill comes from being good at controlling the game, so once he gets there updating the strats is going to take a fairly short time, no?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Competitive Speedrunning Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Cheat Like Nigga Throw Away The Console Haha

wording this one

reminder that akikan simply skipped the grindmonkey part of speedrunning

How is he going to get good at controlling the game if he doesn't practice optimal movement?

No, user. Better strats for movement ≠ better at controlling the game. Imagine binny and him not even trying to break records because of not being on the controller he was good at handling if you want examples.

what a handsome young lad on the NASA stream

>Better strats for movement ≠ better at controlling the game.
But that's exactly how it works.

The ability to move faster is the same thing as being able to control the game better. Cheese and Puncay do the same strats for the most part, but Cheese moves faster because he's better at controlling the game.

How can you get better at movement if you don't practice it? That doesn't even make sense.

>How can you get better at movement if you don't practice it? That doesn't even make sense.
The knowledge from old strats carries over to new strats, which is why you can learn them faster the more experienced you are.

>You don't 'learn' pro-movement and keep brute forcing it over and over. No one in the history of SM64 has tried to tackle their runs 1:1 with the record.
Cheese did that. He started out doing the fastest strats he knew of.

Nindiddeh is doing that also. His movement is dozens of times better than Squid's already and he hasn't even done a run.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with splicing a speedrun if you are a popular streamer or a well-known router. You have contributed more to the game than anyone else could, and deserve a world record.

>he hasn't even done a run.
So no proof of RTA consistency. He might progress and regress a thousand times in the future for all you know as he goes through the process of finding out how to pull these things off consistently and you'll just call him a grindmonkey.

>doing a slow strat for months and then updating to a faster strat is better than just learning the faster strat.
Which "old" strat is Squid doing on DDD chests? Even the slowest strat in the guide does it faster than him.

The point is that he has a better understanding of game mechanics better than a runner with a 52. Consistency will obviously come in time as he practices more and does runs. But he knows more about the game than Squid.

imagine crying because other srg posters are tired of your 3 year long baby tantrum

A guide is done by an experienced player who can do stars properly, why would you compare that to a low level player?

>he hasnt done a run
>unironically using this as a comparison
low level bait

rofl

Crying? I don't care, buddy. The thing is you come off equally as pathetic when you try to combat mindless spam.

>why would you compare that to a low level player?
Because Squid isn't a low level player. He's well past the point of hiding behind the "b-b-but i'm a noob" excuse.

There is no reason for him to continue doing much of the shit he does. It's clear he doesn't care about putting effort into optimizing movement or improving his mechanical understanding of the game.

>he is still crying about inane shit and pulling whatever he can to put squid down

no one cares about your tsun tsun love you fag

there's no shame in admitting you don't care about improving your movement. the problem is that you're all acting like he does care.

>getting a good DDD chests time requires being an experienced player
holy moly my sides

>asks to compare his time to yours
>sure thing
>completely avoids the comparison to his own star time

lmao. come on dude

literally no one gives a shit my little freak, you are being called out for your stupidity though

you clearly down play the game, see Just take it someone else it's boring

dont play*

30-31 is standard for DDD chests, i can get that consistently. anyone can when they learn how to do it properly and practice it for 20 minutes. it's not hard. squid could do it too if he wanted, but for mysterious reasons he chooses not to.

Who thought it was a good idea to lead NASA with the same runner running the same game they did at RPGLB less than a week ago?

This is a perfect example of how doing runs isn't good practice. Squid has been doing the same piss poor DDD chests since he had a 58 with absolutely no meaningful improvement on the star.

Repeatedly doing something slowly doesn't magically make you start doing it faster, it just makes you more consistent at doing it slowly.

is this me or does this girl looks like Ulililia?

But could you view all the frame perfect tricks @60fps there?

>Estimated 3:05:00
Just kill me.

Actually thanks for pointing out NASA lacks quality options.

They couldn't have Pidge suck someone off at Twitch fast enough?

>girl

>Squid doesn't have a good time on any of the stars in sm64.
Really makes you think.

>de chimp samefag

tsun fags out

My condolences on /srg/ passing away.

Thanks for the late response

But Srgm is going on right now

reminder cfb is on in an hour

is naeg wearing a maga hat in the bg